Thread: Trip report July

Trip report July

6/30 - 7/12/08 - As remembered by Alice

Trip # 3 did not disappoint! Our long planned trip with DiverZZ (Stan and Jeanne) was a blast. Our flight from JFK was delayed 40 minutes and landing at Mobay we had to circle for 40 minutes due to rain so we were real late. When we got to TimAir, we were so late that the owner had to fly us to Hedo himself. They really came through for us. When we got to Hedo our nude Jacuzzi room had no phone, no remote for the TV, and no refrigerator. The front desk immediately got us a new room (prude Jacuzzi) and later gave us a voucher for 2 free nights for our inconvenience.. The people at the front desk were great, very accommodating we found the front desk much more welcoming when we arrived kisses all around for Lew. Lifestylers week made for a high energy and fun filled time. There to greet us were Bob and Theresa, a.k.a SandyH Bob. It was great vacationing with you after such a long wait. Thanks for helping Lew and me celebrate our birthdays (on the 1st and 10th). On Lew’s birthday after lunch, Winston surprised him by blindfolding him and getting the female EC’s give him lap dances then one of the fluffs came over took off Lews sarong and also gave him a lap dance. He really loved it. That night, Lisa (Wila) spelled out on the back of Lew’s toga- “Birthday Babe Needs Spankings”. Many people were happy to oblige. On the 4th of July the naked parade behind the marching band to Sandals was a riot. Of course, the guests there took pictures. We went parasailing with Stan. Lew asked the water sports guys if he could parasail nude. They said no problem. What they didn’t tell us was that people from other resorts were going to be picked up by our boat. I explained to the ladies that my husband’s towel was going to come off and they smiled. We also sailed on the Hobie Cat (Jeanne, too) and it was a relaxing and beautiful experience. Because it rained almost every day, we played naked Scrabble with our neighbors, JC and Ginny with Jeanne’s special rules. Lew had been talking to Joel, Susan, Denise, and Scott for months before our trip. We got along really well and had good times together (nipple shots all around). Lew and I had our first PDA in the Jacuzzi. It figures that Paul from N.J. saw us and afterwards congratulated Lew. Denny, it was a pleasure meeting you, Sharon and the rest of the Wet, Wild, and Wicked crew.

Lewis & Alice
    Alice & Lewis

Hedo July 9-July 19-2014 with the Fluffernutters
    Hedo Dec 22-29-2012 with the Fluffernutters

Toga Night

Sounds like you guys had a great trip. We're heading down for our first trip in 5 days. Prude side but hopin to make it over to the nude side first day. Rumor has it they don't provide sheets anymore for Toga Night. Is it true? should I be packin? Togas that is

Hmm, so did they reimburse you for the difference in price for the room? Trust me, I really want to be nude jacuzzi ocean front, but I would still have a blast if for some reason we had to be prude side, that is as long as I was not paying for nude...

Anyway, sounds like you guys had a blast, can't wait to get back down there!!
    Life's a garden, Dig it!

Headed for the land of Milk and Honey Oct 14th-19th 2008

Brad65 some people got sheets some did not. We brought our own.
    Classymcat we has a balst the prude Jacuzzi versus the nude Jacuzzi room did not matter to us. To be honest we have stayed in nude Jacuzzi and the prude Jacuzzi and we prefer the prude Jacuzzi room. The 2 nights free as compensation was right on the money.
    Alice & Lewis

Hedo July 9-July 19-2014 with the Fluffernutters
    Hedo Dec 22-29-2012 with the Fluffernutters

Lew..where were you brother?, we missed you, as you know we were there Jul 03 to 11, anyhow I am happy you got a great trip, so do we, as we got naughty with PDA´s from the 1st day !!!.day and night !!!. hope to catch up with you guys next time.
    Otto & Nuby from Austria (but not Austrians, just living there) in love with Hedo.
    Hedo II July 2008
    Cap D´Age, France Sept 2008
    Desire Cancun Nov 2008
    Disneyworld, Fl. Dec 2008
    Hedo II ASAP in 2009