Thread: awsome time from july 7th thru 11th

Talking awsome time from july 7th thru 11th

just getting back into real life mode after the awsome time spent at hedo 3got in on monday at about 2:30 was ready for a stiff drink after all the security checks since 5:00 that morning. George greeted us there at the counter with my new fav drink rum punch. LOL we went to our room it was a cozy little place then went to the jamican grill and had my fist taste of jerk chicken vry good. the wife and i walked around it was kinda quiet untill we stroled be the nude pool must have been 30 people having a ball.Playing volleyball laughing joking we went over to the quad pool got in the pool had one drink and the wife said you know it's dead here lets go to the nude side!for being our first time not sure what to expect i could not get my shorts off fast enough to see what it was all about got there made some great new friends played volleyball like crazy and drank like fish it was the best can not wait to go back for alot of this alot of this some of this and some ore of this

hope to see you there one day looking at the sunset drinking a dirty banna thinking dirty thauts

Dale and Kellie Morgan
    IT'S MINE YOU CAN WASH IT AS FAST AS I WANT LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by DIGGENTEN View Post
    just getting back into real life mode after the awsome time spent at hedo 3got in on monday at about 2:30 was ready for a stiff drink after all the security checks since 5:00 that morning. George greeted us there at the counter with my new fav drink rum punch. LOL we went to our room it was a cozy little place then went to the jamican grill and had my fist taste of jerk chicken vry good. the wife and i walked around it was kinda quiet untill we stroled be the nude pool must have been 30 people having a ball.Playing volleyball laughing joking we went over to the quad pool got in the pool had one drink and the wife said you know it's dead here lets go to the nude side!for being our first time not sure what to expect i could not get my shorts off fast enough to see what it was all about got there made some great new friends played volleyball like crazy and drank like fish it was the best can not wait to go back for alot of this alot of this some of this and some ore of this

hope to see you there one day looking at the sunset drinking a dirty banna thinking dirty thauts

Dale and Kellie Morgan
    Soundz like you guys got hooked - I told my wife, the "H" in H3 stands for hooked - the "3" in stands for the number of months needed after returning home for that smile to disappear. It took us a little longer to loose our smile, but hey we maybe a little slow. LOL
    [U]GOOD FRIENDS - GOOD WHISKEY [/U]& GOOD LOVIN' - NEED I SAY MORE

oh yes hooked indeed already planning the next tripp!
    IT'S MINE YOU CAN WASH IT AS FAST AS I WANT LOL!