Thread: the beaches

the beaches

My wife and I have heard about the Hedonism resorts but have never been to one. We live a free natural lifestyle and would like to know if we can be intimate by the pool or on the beach if the mood strikes us without having to worry about rules. When we are on vacation we do not like to be clad with clothes or regulations.

Technically that is not allowed.

In reality though it goes on almost nightly at the hot tub and, depending on the crowd, sometimes in the middle of the afternoon too. Although I have heard more complaints about the sex police from people going to H3 rather than H2. So H2 may be your best bet, and if you plan for a week where you know the crowd is wild (new years, july 4th) it'd be even better.

You should read some of the trip reports.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

I'm trying to imagine how that would go. Are the "sex police" the people who work there? Do they walk up up tap you on the shoulder? Is it because they're enforcing rules or because other guests complain? Do they remove you from the club, or just say to hold your hormones till nighttime?

Seems to me the average Hedo guest would subscribe to the "if you don't like it, don't watch it" school of thought rather than complain to have it stopped.

- dB & Jean (future first-timers)