Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What made you choose HEDO?

Thumbs up What made you choose HEDO?

Ok all! what made you decide to make your first trip to Hedo?
    We were getting married and trying to figure out where to go on our honeymoon. We thought a guided hunt in Alaska would be a great time since we are both avid hunters. But after doing some research we figured it was well out of our price range. So I was talking to a buddy and he told me about Hedo. He had seen a brochure at a travel agency and picked on up but he said he could never do anything like that. He was joking about it but I told him to give me the brochure. After reading it and doing some on line research It sounded like a blast! But we were not in the lifestyle. So we looked into other resorts and as nice as they seemed they didnt sound neer as fun. So we did it! Still not in the lifestyle (at Home) But, At Hedo we go with the flow! Never regret our decision and will continue to go every other year until the kids have grown up and moved out . Then every year I hope! 30 more days!
    Last edited by Talon; 07-12-2008 at 10:54 PM. Reason: DIF
    I would rather have a full bottle in front of me,
    than a full frontal lobatomy!!!
    H 2 7/26-8/2

We had never even heard of Hedo before. We became very good friends with another couple whose son played football with our son. It took a little bit b4 they told us where they went (hedo) and they go every 2 years. They talked about all the people and theme nights and how much fun it was. So like a the dumdum i was i looked it up online, was a little shocked but open minded. All 4 of us talked about Hedo in greater detail and we thought what the hell lets go so we are on our way in 28 days!!!

friends of ours in the lifestyle were talking about it at a lifestyle conference and we said "hmmm, sounds like fun". they have a group going in january, so we decided to do that. Kids are going to gramma's for the week. so he says to her "hey mom, would you guys watch the boys while we go to Jamaica for our 20th anniversary".

he didn't mention hedo...he didn't mention three in the room!!

I told my travel agent I wanted an all inclusive resort, in the Caribbean, no kids, and I had no desire to tell my parents where I was going!

Ding, Ding, Ding Winner!!!

We aren't in the "lifestyle" and that is not what Hedo is about. If you are great, you will probably find like minded people. We went for the nudity and fun and we had it in spades!! We made some great frends on this site before we went and that made a big difference! If you like to be nude great, want to have sex in front of others, great, like to watch others, no problem....just want to sun bathe nude, this is the place.
    We need a Hedo fix.......SOON

Hedo III - Nov 07, 08, 09 & 10

My husband wanted to take me away for my 40th B-day. We originally looked into Europe. But,with the war and money the way it is we decided to go a different route. We just didn't realize at the time how different! We looked into other all inclusive but they were all so tired and boring. We heard of Hedo II through my husbands best friend a single guy who has frequented Hedo II but was adament that it was NOT for us. Well that sealed the deal for me. We researched it & it seemed exactly what we needed.Good not so clean adult only fun with limits you set with people who are looking for the same thing. And NO CHANCE OF RUNNING INTO ANY KIDS that would make us feel guilty about being away. 28 days and counting

We very planning our 10th anniversary based on cheapest airfare. $220 RT NS PP from Houston to MBJ. Then we had to decide where to stay. MBJ, beach house, Hedo? Hedo! Just happened to be the 2nd week of January 2006 during a lifestyles takeover. So....we went again in May 2006....then again in January 2007.....and soon come again (this time to H3) in August 2008.

My wife and I honeymooned at Sandals in Och Rios. When we got back we were talking about returning to the island one day and she mentioned hedo. I, the naive on in the marriage, had never heard of the place so we did some on-line searching and decided to give it a shot. We love the social and free atmosphere and are making or second trip in a few months.
    W&F of North Carolina
    Hedo 3 New Years 2006-2007
    Hedo 3 10-27-08 thru 11-3-08
    Hedo 2 - Virgin Trip 12-28-09 thru 1-3-10

Wink

We were newly weds and I saw Mr. PR browsing thru the resorts' web page a couple of times. I started asking questions... He said a friend of his went there frequently with his wife. He said it was a nude resort for couples only. I didn't pay any attention simply because I thought it was something I would never do; period! Soon after we started talking about sexual fantasies and again it was hard topic for me.

Now (3 years later) things are different... He has shown me the world thru his eyes and I loved the view! Recently, we've shared a sexual fantasy of his and it was amaizing!! I feel our relationship is stronger than ever. He mentioned many times that shearing fantasies will help strenghten the marriage but I refused to believe him. Ok!! I admit it! He was right and I was wrong. I only regret not doing it sooner.

I don't want to waste another 3 years debating with myself wether we should go to HEDO or not. I want to see what it's like!! Why? Simply because I might like it and I would never know unless I try it. Life is too short... there is no time to waste!!

Ps. Please excuse my spelling!!
    Last edited by PR4hedo; 07-12-2008 at 10:45 PM. Reason: spelling

We had done the cruise thing several times - the mountains - the beach, etc. After 20 plus yrs of marriage we started doing things a little more on the wild side - going to strip clubs - hanging out with other couples like us when we can find them. We too are not in the lifestyle but go with the flow. It really is tuff around these parts to find like minded people. We first learned of Hedo on the playboy channel. We had cruised to Jamaica twice before and were not impressed. We did not like seeing the extreme wealth and extreme poverty - there is no in between there. We actually had decided to go last year for the first time to Hedo 3 and when our friend announced he was getting married AGAIN, we mentioned our trip and when his fiance' saw the wedding in Jamaica at Hedo and she was all over it. I think they were a little surprised as they are not quite the open minded types we are. So this trip we are traveling together alone. Even though we may not know anyone there, we will have a better time if that's possible. The all inclusive thing is really a great bargain and simplifies it for us. We can drink our share so the days of having a $1000 plus bar tab on a week cruise is over with.
    [U]GOOD FRIENDS - GOOD WHISKEY [/U]& GOOD LOVIN' - NEED I SAY MORE

Well I was trying to figure out a place for me and my Fiancee to go and I came up with the Idea of Hedo as I had tried several times to come out to Hedo with a bunch of friends and it hadn't worked and so we decide to come to Hedo to do our wedding/honeymoon and then my fiancee applied for his passport and got turned down and so I am going to go by myself. It will be the first for a few things - 1st for Hedo and 1st for a trip out of the country

Thumbs up

First trip to Hedo, friends of ours owned a lifestyle club here in Vegas. They were given a free trip to Hedo 3 in 2001 but could not go. They offered it to us, 4 days 3 nights, all we had to do was pay for airfare. We jumped on it, had never heard of Hedo until then but were open minded about the venture. Everyone had to be somewhere and Hedo 3 is where were were on 911. Our 4 day 3 nighter turned into a week with the airports closed. We have gone every year since including a split trip to Hedo 2/3. It really is the people that keep us coming back. Trip #8 is only 17 days away.

I jus wan go home mon!
    Ivy and Rick

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Saw a program called Caribbean Uncovered which was mainly about Hedo. It made it seem like an all day orgy and although it seemed scary, I thought I'd like to go. Later when I got married, we checked it out for our honeymoon.

I wasn't on-line before my first trip to H2 so I didn't do any research on the place. All I knew about it was from a brochure a local TA gave me. All inclusive,no kids and in JA sounded good to me.
    Trip 27 to JA(23rd to H2 ) coming up in a few months. I think I made the right choice!
    Respect, John
    11/7 - 11/15 and maybe a few days more?

I was looking for an all inclusive resort where I could sit on the beach, decompress and have some quality ME time. But, I also wanted the option of having a night life and people to laugh with.

When a friend recommended Hedo, I was hesitant at first. I'd heard all kinds of stories and didn't want to go to a "rolling orgy". Thanks to this site, I was able to see that my fears were unfounded.

After my first trip I was able to understand why people call it going home. It's now a yearly destination.

D
    Breathe...Relax...Drink ...Nothing is forever.
    June 18 - 27, 2008
    March 25 - April 2, 2009

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast