Thread: hello to indian swinger....

hello to indian swinger....

i have a news for you. i am sure you are the only couple indian who are lifestyler swinger and at the same time a nasty couple. next time when you go to hedo , keep your disgusting comments about single males to yourself, untill someone actually bothers you. dont pass any comment like " look he is walking alone toward the nude beach" hell yaaa... how do you suppose he is walking down there to fuck your wife... single men are not pig like you. i think you are the only indian who is so scum to fuck anything that moves. i am sorry to write this but at some point in time you ass will read this. I heard you say that. pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Blog Entries
    Anger management SB, we met a lot of nice singles there. What country are you from? Just curious, I am not meaning to offend you. I hope you have a better time next time. Get to know some people on here and maybe go with a group. Let the past be the past. Enjoy your next trip and the good memories from your last trip. Do not let one couple ruin it for you.

Can't we all be friends?
    I would rather have a full bottle in front of me,
    than a full frontal lobatomy!!!
    H 2 7/26-8/2

yes we all can be friends. this is just like easy to say than to do. i could be easily friends with anyone, but the other part has something against..... it is so easy to give lecture about honesty , dedication, patriotism, but to do only to few in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Talon View Post
    Can't we all be friends?