Thread: Greetings from Puerto Rico!!!

Wink Greetings from Puerto Rico!!!

We've been reading and browsing through this site for a few weeks now and I thought it was about time we introduce ourselfs. We are a married straight couple. I'm 35 female and he's 46. Our main language is spanish however; I do speak and writte some english because I lived in PA for 9 years. I'll do my best when writting so you guys will understand us...

Hedo has been a thought for Mr. PR many years. After some time debating with myself, I've decided to venture on this journey with him! I'm hopping this "Hedo Fantasy" will become a reality for us Sept. 2008 or March 2009. Not sure yet about dates because we're still making arrangements (we have a bussines and a child).

We both feel the need to get away, take a brake from the everyday routine. Spice-up our marriage a little bit!! Leave all inhibitions at home... meet new people, enjoy the moment. We aren't nudist nor in the "lifestyle" but we have nothing againt it. I'm not quite sure how I'm going to do this since I'm verry shy and conservative and it makes me very nervious. As for now I'm open minded about it all. We have some fantasies and if is the right place and the right moment may be we'll go for it. May be... Who knows!!

Sincerely,
    Mr. and Mrs. PR
    Last edited by PR4hedo; 07-11-2008 at 09:51 AM.

Blog Entries

Bienvenidos!

Hi there PR! We went for our first time las tyear and had a blast! We are going the last week of August. August 22-31. We both speak spanish and english so we can chat. There were several couples there last year both times that spoke spanish. We met people from Chile, Argentina, Columbia, Mexico, Spain, Brazil (Portugese), and Portugal. We had a blast! Maybe you can schedule a week early and get there the last part of August!

Welcome!

Hi Mr & Mrs PR. We are Kevin & Christina (40 & 31) We went to Hedo 3 for the first time in Nov of '06 and loved it. We are returning the first week of Nov this year. Where in PA did you live. We are in central PA about 40 mins from State College and Penn State University. It takes us about 3 hrs to drive to Pittsburgh and about 3-4 to go to Philadelphia. Welcome to the forum

Hi, Kevin & Christina!!

I used to live in Lebanon, nice quiet town with lots of corn fields. Lots of amish people arround too because it's about 20 minutes from Lancaster. Lebanon is about 15 minutes from Hershey park. About 2½ hours from Philadelphia, 3 hours from NYC and about 45 minutes from Harrisbug. I lived there from 1988 to 1997 and graduated from Lebanon High school. A very nice area to live... but I moved back home to be with my family. Too many years away from them.

I grew up near Uniontown...Hershey park is a blast! Go Nitanny Lions! Go Steelers!