Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello to lifestylers...how u doing.

hello to lifestylers...how u doing.

Despite of all that I had good times...haha.

Hi to all Hedo2 vacationers.
    I am going to write a complete honest report about vacation at hedo.
    Air Jamaica flight from New York to Montego Bay was fine. I do work with two woman from Jamaica, both of them are nice person, but I did not realize till I got to the airport that most Jamaican’s are good people, don’t know too much about men but women are good, original, kind and down to earth likeable people.
    As for the hedo2 resort, nice resort, workers are great; plenty of food and drinks available at all times. Water is good and clean. There are TV and all the imaginable channels you can think of, including the Indian ZEETV and playboy. There was a little water leak from the side of the bathroom, but no big deal, I had towel on the floor, that took care of it.
    In the resort you could go nude pretty much anywhere including disco if you so desire, with the exception of dining area.

Now what I am going to write will get some of you pretty pissed who are in that line of an attitude towards others, but neither I nor any one who is honest will care. You could be pissed all you want and I would not care a bit since you are such a heartless and mindless people about others.
    There was a video commentary on a youtube. The host asked the man A if he was jealous his wife kissing manB. His answer was he is an open- minded. Bullshit. Wrong answer. Lies. Man A is not jealous because he is fucking Man B’s wife. You are a swinger, that is your business, I have no problem with that and there are no reasons for me to be. What I am saying to all those swinger males don’t go around giving a dirty look to all those single males who are there for themselves and not bothering you and not asking to fuck your wife. Not all males go to hedo to fuck someone’s wife. If a single male does not ask you to fuck your wife and your wife is so fucking desperate for 10 inch if she can find one, don’t flatter yourself. I have news for you; single males’ existence does not depend on the existence of the other half. How is it if normal couples start giving dirty look to swinger who fuck each other, the activity not so even common in animal species.
    Hey swingers when you go to hedo for vacation, keep it to yourself and don’t give any one the fucking look. Keep your eyes down, and hang around the nude pool. Different people go to hedo for different reasons.

I'm not pissed, nor am I a "lifesytler." However I had a totally different experience then you. I am a bit confused by your message. Are you mad that someone did not approach you or that someone did?

From my experience I found lifestylers to be very respectful to anyone and frankly since I have not experienced that with my spouse I was very interested in learning about the effects on a marriage etc. and only found folks in the lifestyle to be respectful and willing to share what they see as the positives and pitfalls of their choices with me.

I have always wondered from my younger days, 41 now, if it is our behavior in the moment or our perception of the moment that affects others behavior. For example I never felt peer pressure to use drugs with my friends because I made it clear I was not interested. Their reaction was "good, more for me."

If you are stating that you were made to feel bad because you were there alone and not interested in being with anyone else then I think you are right to feel angry, but please don't assume that all share those views. Unfortunately too many singles think Hedo is a fishing trip in an overstocked pond, and my wife was treated with respect from most single men but disrespected by one single male in particular.

We have never had a problem with single guys at Hedo and have some very nice single male friends who party with us yearly. I could say we have had a couple of married guys that were a pain in the ass but that can happen anyplace you get that many people together, naked, and drinking. Hope you have a better trip next time. Heres to all our Hedo friends and only 4 months to party time!!!!!!
    Bill & Donna
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

I'm SOOO confused. LOL

Single solo guy.

hey critter i hope you are not talking about me are you?

let me see if i got it:

we have couple A - man A wife A
    we have couple B - man B wife B
    we have single male A

man A says he's open minded so he doesn't mind man B with wife A, but that's only because man A is with wife B. If it was single male A with wife A, you think man A would be pissy.

And you being single male A, are you saying you weren't even trying to approach either but you got the look. All you were doing was minding your own business and having a vacation?

umm...from my experience in the lifestyle, most couples have discussed whether they want to play with single males OR single females. Remember, some women don't really want another woman on their guy, but might want two guys for themselves.

in a shortened timeframe such as a hedo vacation, you can't possibly be so sure in how someone will act. It may have nothing at all to do with you - wife may not be feeling well, husband may have been reminded of wife's former lover...you just don't know. True swingers are used to hearing No Thanks and also saying it graciously - for every YES we get, we probably have 5 NO Thanks. It can take some skill as a single (both male and female) to interpret when a couple would like to play and when they are just being friendly.

I have many friends in the lifestyle who are very dear to me, but I don't play with all of them. We respect that for whatever reason, we just don't hook up - but we dearly love each other's company.

I suppose I can empathize...since we are three, I've had more than one single guy "do the math" and think we should add a fourth. Sometimes I am just not in the mood to take on a guy, maybe I'd rather watch a another couple with my partners or have all of us play together.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with "swingers" but you can't be sure what experiences they may have had that colored their response. I know that's not fair to you. Perhaps we can continue this in another thread and all of us who are swingers can give our experiences.

yes exactly i was so happy the first 2 days and then some of the swingers started to give me the look of why i am here. i even heard one couple who were walking behind me to the beach , and he said look look he is walking alone to the nude area. i dont know how i was bothering this couple or anyone else as a matter of fact. i was enjoying so much just watching the shows that winston was bringing on stage in the eve .. was good enough for me, and the food plus all that good service from workers, plus i could be naked and no one to bother.... untill swingers started to give me the dirty look.

Quote Originally Posted by S&C View Post
    I'm not pissed, nor am I a "lifesytler." However I had a totally different experience then you. I am a bit confused by your message. Are you mad that someone did not approach you or that someone did?

From my experience I found lifestylers to be very respectful to anyone and frankly since I have not experienced that with my spouse I was very interested in learning about the effects on a marriage etc. and only found folks in the lifestyle to be respectful and willing to share what they see as the positives and pitfalls of their choices with me.

I have always wondered from my younger days, 41 now, if it is our behavior in the moment or our perception of the moment that affects others behavior. For example I never felt peer pressure to use drugs with my friends because I made it clear I was not interested. Their reaction was "good, more for me."

If you are stating that you were made to feel bad because you were there alone and not interested in being with anyone else then I think you are right to feel angry, but please don't assume that all share those views. Unfortunately too many singles think Hedo is a fishing trip in an overstocked pond, and my wife was treated with respect from most single men but disrespected by one single male in particular.

Triple,
    You continue to amaze me!

after reading replies from you people I am convinced what you are saying is correct , but why they thought what they thought i dont know. i think some probably assumed that i was the only single , made them just uncomfortable.
    this is what happend also made me feel terrible. i went over to the nude hot tub and there were lots of people. i started a conversation with one young woman who was from london, in less than a minute the husband comes over and after saying hi, his question was if i brought someone else with me, i answered, No i am alone. he just assumed whatever and told me point blank, and i quote " can you move away from wife please leave some space" after that day I just did not dare to go to the hot tub. i wasnot there to offend anyone, neither to humiliate myself. the man winston was good enough to provide the entertainment for me. great man god bless him.

Quote Originally Posted by Triplethefun View Post
    let me see if i got it:

we have couple A - man A wife A
    we have couple B - man B wife B
    we have single male A

man A says he's open minded so he doesn't mind man B with wife A, but that's only because man A is with wife B. If it was single male A with wife A, you think man A would be pissy.

And you being single male A, are you saying you weren't even trying to approach either but you got the look. All you were doing was minding your own business and having a vacation?

umm...from my experience in the lifestyle, most couples have discussed whether they want to play with single males OR single females. Remember, some women don't really want another woman on their guy, but might want two guys for themselves.

in a shortened timeframe such as a hedo vacation, you can't possibly be so sure in how someone will act. It may have nothing at all to do with you - wife may not be feeling well, husband may have been reminded of wife's former lover...you just don't know. True swingers are used to hearing No Thanks and also saying it graciously - for every YES we get, we probably have 5 NO Thanks. It can take some skill as a single (both male and female) to interpret when a couple would like to play and when they are just being friendly.

I have many friends in the lifestyle who are very dear to me, but I don't play with all of them. We respect that for whatever reason, we just don't hook up - but we dearly love each other's company.

I suppose I can empathize...since we are three, I've had more than one single guy "do the math" and think we should add a fourth. Sometimes I am just not in the mood to take on a guy, maybe I'd rather watch a another couple with my partners or have all of us play together.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with "swingers" but you can't be sure what experiences they may have had that colored their response. I know that's not fair to you. Perhaps we can continue this in another thread and all of us who are swingers can give our experiences.

sbakht

Do you have a photograph of the "dirty look" or as you say "the look of why am I here"?

I'm a person who almost never smiles. When I was in college my friends jokingly called my normal "look" the "Willie the Mad Rapist" look. I'm rarely mad, in the angry sense, I'm definitely not mad in the crazy sense, and I never have and never will be a rapist. I'm any incredibly decent, intelligent, occasionally funny guy with world class conversation skills but you may have to actual speak to me to find that out rather than assuming negative things about me because of the way I look.

If you're so great at reading people's minds, you should have an act in Vegas. At which point, you'll be getting so much trim you won't care what anyone at Hedo thinks.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

sbakht

I'm sorry you seemed to run into some troubles.

As a fellow single male, I have a question for you. Other than walking around, enjoying the water, food and being nude, what did you do? Did you engage in coversation with others just for the joy of having a stimulating conversation?
    When you approached someone, especially a female, did you make sure her hubby was around?

As a single male, I always make sure to NEVER approach a married woman when her husband is not around. That's a Vinnie type of thing to do and most males will react negatively if they don't know you.

I also don't go to the nude hot tub unless there are couples there that I know and they are talking, not . I try to respect a couples privacy when they are playing and I don't go where I'm not invited.

As a single male at Hedo you have to accept that there are certain things you should do, or avoid doing, so people will understand if you are truly a respectful person just looking to relax.

I also got a dirty look from some married guy that didn't know me. I just smiled, said "have a nice vacation" and walked away. Some people are friendly, some aren't. Such is life.

Most of the couples I've met at Hedo are not swingers. Some are. Some have open marriages, some don't. No big deal. If you are truly going to Hedo to relax and don't care if you get laid or not, it shouldn't bother you too much.

I say "too much" because, honestly, those looks bother me too. But, I accept that there have been singles males before me that have left a bad impression. The only thing you can do about that is to let it roll off and just go about your business. Not all couples feel animosity against single males.

I've met plenty of great couples and singles at Hedo. Don't lump all of the swingers together because of one bad look. That's about as unfair as couples lumping all of us singles males together based on a few vinnies or wallies.

Just my humble opinion.

Den
    Breathe...Relax...Drink ...Nothing is forever.
    June 18 - 27, 2008
    March 25 - April 2, 2009

Dezzy, you know that we know you are almost harmless!!!! Delroy's soon come!!
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

Thumbs up

8 trips between Hedo 2 and Hedo 3 and no issues with single guys. Respect gets respect back, from your side of the story, it doesn't sound like you did anything wrong to not get it back. The couple on the beach you mentioned and the couple in the hot tub would probably be good candidates for that resort in Mexico that does not allow singles...either men or women to go to...problem solved.

I jus wan go home mon!
    Ivy and Rick

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

I'm a person who almost never smiles. When I was in college my friends jokingly called my normal "look" the "Willie the Mad Rapist" look. I'm rarely mad, in the angry sense, I'm definitely not mad in the crazy sense, and I never have and never will be a rapist. I'm any incredibly decent, intelligent, occasionally funny guy with world class conversation skills but you may have to actual speak to me to find that out rather than assuming negative things about me because of the way I look.

I obviously cannot weigh in on this conversation, being female, lol BUT i am like Moorerotic; as in people think i'm mad a lot of times. I've had 2 of my closest males friends tell me that i have a stern look or an unapproachable look. Granted, i'm pretty much a no nonsense kind of person BUT i am a lot of fun, witty, gracious, intelligent and I too am someone that people need to get to know before making rash judgements based on a perceived "look". I live inside my head so much that I may perhaps convey an angry or mad look TOTALLY unintentionally

Blog Entries
    you guys lost me...
    I dont know about everyone here but im from the "hood" (brooklyn NY!!) Where if you actually gave a fuck about a dirty look (excuse tha french).. you would have a migrane from here to next week!!!! You only notice if you walking around looking for looks!!

Dude said the flight was good(check), the people and staff were good(check), evryone was cool with nudity and pda's(check)......... IM IN BABY!!!!!!!!!!! woo hoo!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast