Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What should we do first?

What should we do first?

Rachel & I are going to H2 the first week of Sept and we're Hedo Virgins!

So, we want to tap into the experience of others and ask a question. When you arrive at Hedo, what do you do first?

Do you go to the room and unpack, check out the AC? Do you check out the Nude Beach or head over to the Nude Pool/Hot Tub and get wet? Do you make reservations for Pastafari? Do you slide up to the bar and enjoy a Red Stripe or a Dirty Banana?

Give us some ideas people!

Also, we're a Lifestyle couple and would welcome the chance to get to know a few couples online prior to going. Give us a shout!

~H2 58 Days & Counting~
    Last edited by Jimmy~Rachel; 07-03-2008 at 08:04 PM.

First check in, while checking on one of us goes to bar and gets our first dirty banana there. Then it depends if the room is ready, if not we usually grab some lunch or head right to the nude pool.
    Does not matter what you do first you are in paradise, do what you want, relax, enjoy.
    178 days here for us.
    Paul + sexy joan....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    First check in, while checking on one of us goes to bar and gets our first dirty banana there.
    Paul + sexy joan....
    Multi-tasking... not just for work any more... That sounds like an excellent idea! Anyone else looking to share some Hedo wisdom? The suggestion box is still open!

~H2 58 Days & Counting~

C'mon now folks...

58 views and only 2 comments?

~H2 58 Days & Counting~

I would say check in and unpack, have sex with the wife, then go to the nude pool, say hi to Scumba or Delroy get a drink and have fun! Its your first day there will be plenty of time to check everything out. 39 more days!
    Last edited by Talon; 07-03-2008 at 10:35 PM. Reason: forgot something
    I would rather have a full bottle in front of me,
    than a full frontal lobatomy!!!
    H 2 7/26-8/2

First trip; we went to the room, unpacked a bit, got out of our traveling clothes, put on
    shorts and t-shirts, and went for a walk around the resort to get the lay of the land. Then
    we went to the buffet to get something to eat. It was probably an hour or hour and a half
    before we got to the beach and nervously got naked for our very first time.

Second trip; got to the room, stripped, greased up with suntan lotion, and were in the
    nude pool 15 minutes after the bus dropped us off.

Its all a matter of priorities...

Mike

We unpacked first on our honeymoon trip. and went to the nude beach first. First time going nekkie. then said what the hell and dove into the crowd. best trip ever!
    I would rather have a full bottle in front of me,
    than a full frontal lobatomy!!!
    H 2 7/26-8/2

Talon & Zed...

Thanks for the info! We're thinking thinking that a few quick trips to the bar will help us to loosen our inhibitions and clothing, this being our first time and all.

~H2 57 Days & Counting~

What we did was get a good stiff drink when the bus stops for a break at the bar and by the time you get to the resort you should have a small buzz going. Then get a drink on the way to the room like Paul had mentioned. Shove the suitcase in the room and just get neked as fast as possible. Stroll down (or run as fast as you can) to the nude side and hang on cause the week is going to go so fast that you will not want to put clothes back on. We were neked at the pool within 15 minutes from arrival to the room. First time and was alittle nervous but that disappears after the first drink.
    Bob and Ruth
    Plainfield Illinois
    Hedo virgins no more
    aug.30th-sept3rd 2007
    Bareass bucaneers Naked and Proud.
    Next Trip August 23rd-30th 2008

It was already dark the first time we went so we did the walk about for a while.
    Every trip after it has been a different experience when we arrived.
    Ultimately I'm compulsive about unpacking and putting everything away before leaving the room. I don't want any surprises in the bags(broken or leaking items).
    DD

Have a red stripe or two on the bus ride in. Get to the room, remove all clothes, grab a towel, flip flops, sun screen and head DIRECTLY to the nude beach. Worry about everything else later!

I agree with Beach Lovers!

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    First check in, while checking on one of us goes to bar and gets our first dirty banana there. Then it depends if the room is ready, if not we usually grab some lunch or head right to the nude pool.
    Does not matter what you do first you are in paradise, do what you want, relax, enjoy.
    178 days here for us.
    Paul + sexy joan....
    I always agree with the "Cop". (Good strategy) That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

My first trip, I checked in, dropped my bag, and dropped my shorts. Hell, I don't remember even finding the quad pool until about four days later!!!

Just have fun however you want to! Enjoy. Booked my March 09 trip yesterday. Dreaded Island Fever (DIF) is onsetting,...any nurses out there?

i'm not a nurse...

but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express once

Quote Originally Posted by Triplethefun View Post
    but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express once

That definitely qualifies you. Can I schedule an appt?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast