Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: my hedo fantasy

Post removed.
    Last edited by RembrandtX; 06-05-2009 at 11:45 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich&Dawn View Post
    for me my fantasy was alwasy to watch the Mrs. be pleasured, but hedo has introduced more of a 2-way street approach. not being in the same room would drive me crazy - and thats where the fun would be - the wondering. and anticipation of hearing all of the details later.

i also feel like side by side - while awesome also, do you really get a chance to A) fully enjoy the show and/or B) fully enjoy what you're doing yourself?

know what - it ALL Sounds like a great time to me - PARTY!!!!!!!!!
    Another version of what I was going to suggest, was that after you all get back to the room, two are on the bed, while the other two watch from the couch... as if in a movie theater and then switch from spectator to performer...

I do in fact, get your "wondering" fantasy... that's cool too, but WOW... what a thing to wonder about. It's ALL GOOD, so enjoy and report back to us whatever happens...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Blog Entries
    Ja newb , strikes again with on of the best idea's iv'e heard yet that double date thing sounds smokey hootttt!!!

anyone for the second week in nov.?...lol

sorry renegade....i can't agree....cheating is when you don't tell SO that you're going off to have sex

swinging is you both agreeing on what the boundaries are and being comfortable with it.

....and discussing it when you're back together to reevaluate the boundaries between you.

It is not just "another notch in the bedpost", but it is just for fun and "sport" for us. It is not something we crave and do all of the time. My best friend is someone we love to be with once every 4 or 5 years, but my spouse would NEVER go out with this person without me. It has nothing to do with jealousy. Maybe I should not have used the word cheating. We do not go to separate rooms or even sit and just watch. All are in the bed and involved for the entire sexual experience. Everyone has their own "rules", but we do not date other people alone. We are soul mates and very much in love and do not have that type of personal deep feelings for anyone else. For us it is just something we enjoy when it happens.

I'm not liking the comment on "cheating" ! How is it cheating when the are in agreeement ? With that said, not everyone wants to watch. I have close friends of 25 years that play where she goes on a "date" plays in a hotel room then comes home to tell him what happened. It works for them. Not everyone is comfortable with being the "watcher". It can be akward for some . I love the idea of the tease of not seeing but knowing then later coming together with your loved one to see them hopefully gleeming with delight and then to hear about it while getting it on. That's a mind f@@k !!
    2x at Hedo 3 - 1st floor @ QUAD JULY 9-13, 2008. Hoping to have oh and some more till we drop !!

Wow, there are some strong reactions out there. Thank you to those who are supportive. What people consider cheating and unacceptable may be very different from person to person. My husband did mention in the beginning that this is one of his fantasies. I'm sure everyone has some freaky fantasy that they keep secret. Maybe we should judge your relationship and love on those fantasies.
    Everyone that visits Hedo (and likes it) is just a little over the top and freaky. What you consider within the boundaries of your relationship, I might find offensive...
    Someone mentioned in a different post that everyone is fun loving and free while in Hedo but as soon as there home in front of there computer they are judgmental. I have to say, I agree.

Just my thoughts.

Let's not all gang up and flame Rich and Dawn for their plans. From our point of view it seems like a good idea. If you all stay together and proceed with flirting and whatever follows, then you can't really concentrate on the partner you are with at the current moment. From our position we feel that if you really trust each other, you can go off and do your own thing, only to come back together later on and relate your experiences to each other. That should create some really erotic moments for the primary couple. If you are all together through the whole experience and are only concerned about what your spouse is doing, she/he is going to be inhibited in trying to perform for you and not concentrating on the partner she/he is with at the moment.

Just our humble opinion.

Post removed.
    Last edited by RembrandtX; 06-05-2009 at 11:18 AM.

dating girlfriends

rembrandt....so do you consider yourselves to be poly? or does the relationship only function in the realm of sex and goes no further.

no criticisms here, i'm very curious (human psychology is an aspect of my profession, so I just keep asking questions)....some of the couples we play with were not surprised that we are a Vee, but just interested in how we make it work in more aspects than just sexual.

honestly...it's the same with any other relationship and this includes everything mentioned previously....communicate, communicate, communicate some more.

Quote Originally Posted by rnegade3 View Post
    It is not just "another notch in the bedpost", but it is just for fun and "sport" for us. It is not something we crave and do all of the time. My best friend is someone we love to be with once every 4 or 5 years, but my spouse would NEVER go out with this person without me. It has nothing to do with jealousy. Maybe I should not have used the word cheating. We do not go to separate rooms or even sit and just watch. All are in the bed and involved for the entire sexual experience. Everyone has their own "rules", but we do not date other people alone. We are soul mates and very much in love and do not have that type of personal deep feelings for anyone else. For us it is just something we enjoy when it happens.
    Let's be honest here, "another notch in the bedpost" and "sport" are just different ways of saying the same thing.

If your spouse would NEVER go out with your best friend without you, that's a pretty sad excuse from a best friend.

I can appreciate that you each don't have personal deep feelings for anyone else, but the entire "soul mate" concept is such a joke it should be erased from human consciousness.

The Rich&Dawn/rnegade3 way is fine if "one and done" is all you want, but RembrandtX is dead on for couples seeking long term success.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

Post removed.
    Last edited by RembrandtX; 06-02-2009 at 08:58 AM.

I've met people at Hedo3 who swap for the entire week.................

To each their own, if thats what turns you guys on, go for it and have a blast. That's what Hedo is all about.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich&Dawn View Post
    Wow, there are some strong reactions out there. Thank you to those who are supportive. What people consider cheating and unacceptable may be very different from person to person. My husband did mention in the beginning that this is one of his fantasies. I'm sure everyone has some freaky fantasy that they keep secret. Maybe we should judge your relationship and love on those fantasies.
    Everyone that visits Hedo (and likes it) is just a little over the top and freaky. What you consider within the boundaries of your relationship, I might find offensive...
    Someone mentioned in a different post that everyone is fun loving and free while in Hedo but as soon as there home in front of there computer they are judgmental. I have to say, I agree.

Just my thoughts.
    Just to clarify... I NEVER had an ounce of issue with your fantasy. Mine change with the wind and what I fantasize about one day, may offend me the next. My input was only to show how I would handle the fantasy... NOT to judge yours at all. I do think your fantasy is hot and if that's your fantasy, play it out and enjoy. I wouldn't expect my fantasy to work for you, anymore than I would expect your fantasy to work for me. Even though they might work for both of us.

So... from me and to you guys. Like I said before... I just want to know how it works out...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast