Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: my hedo fantasy

my hedo fantasy

wife and i have booked or 2nd visit and we most likely will be there with a couple that we met on our first trip. we had some mild but very fun with them during our first vist to hedo. we got together a few months ago for some skiing but i ended up sick and we had no adult fun : (

they are really cool and attractive but for me its important that i trust her husband enough with my wife to have this fantasy

my hedo fantasy is to hang with them for a few days and then one night to have what i call "date night"

the rules are simple - myself and his wife go to the italian restaurant and my wife and her husband go to the chinese restaurant for separate dinners - lets say reservations are for 7:30 - the only rule is - we'll meet up again at 11:00 at predetermined location.

the possibilities are ENDLESS -

Sounds hot! When are you going? I'll waited breathlessly for an update on how the fantasy turned out.
    d
    Hedo 2, March 15-23 with the HedoAmigos

this fantasy actualy has a chance - we are all comfortable with each other. it could/should be interesting - not gonna happen the first night but by the 2nd or 3rd you never know.

Post removed.
    Last edited by RembrandtX; 06-05-2009 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich&Dawn View Post
    they are really cool and attractive but for me its important that i trust her husband enough with my wife to have this fantasy

-
    "Trust" in what respect?

not for me...

I would not want to split up from my partner only because I love watching him so much....and the same goes for him with me.

we are so voyeuristic that sometimes we get into playful disagreements about who is going to have action so the other can watch. Obviously, we all play together as well, but we are never too far away from knowing what the other one is doing.

for us, this has nothing to do with trust and everything to do with watching the other be pleasured.

it's cool though if you're up for that and wifey agrees. I'm curious too, what is not to "trust"

Post removed.
    Last edited by RembrandtX; 06-05-2009 at 11:19 AM.

i certainly think you have to have some measure of trust between you and your partner - not about the physical...we see this at clubs where the couple is off sulking in a corner b/c someone didn't discuss all the aspects before they arrived.

we've been there as well when we've miscommunicated during an encounter. fortunately, we love to talk about that stuff too, so we don't mind self-analysis.

now, you're right, trusting the other guy that no physical harm will come to him while your wife is entrusted - i think MOST guys would be there if you're exchanging dates.

who knows...cool concept though!

I'll go along with triplethefun, I'd much rather be there watching. I love watching other people getting there hand all over my wife. She's got great tits and watching other guy playing with them is quite a turn on. I wish I could figure out how to make it happen more often.

tell her you love to see her pleasured....

...perhaps when she's sure it's all about her, and that not only is it okay...it's really a turn on...you may see it more often.

when i say trust i mean it in all senses of the word. he is respectful and polite, not a creep in any way. he would respect her in every way - no doubt in my mind or my wifes.

but not watching will be the only drawback.

Blog Entries
    Maybe this is just me, but isn't watching where the fun is? Let me rephrase that... wouldn't NOT seeing and being there "ruin" the fun.

In fact... let me remove the word "fun" completely. If you are both doing this to satisfy the other, or yourselves... why would you leave each other to "wonder" what went on, or better yet, how well it went?

I assume that if you play with other people in private, you would lose the value of excitement that doing this as a couple would offer.

If it were me... and this is just my opinion, I would go on a double date in "swapped couple" form (you with his wife and he with yours). You would all behave as if you were married to the other person and on a double date with another couple. Then you could all go back to the room after a nice dinner and some dancing and all play on the bed together (still in swapped form).

The real kicker would come in, when you all decided to "swap" and you were actually switching back to "real life" couples.

That puts a new "swing" on things... plus you are all together the entire time...

Lights, camera... ACTION... WOOHOO...
    Last edited by JAnewbies; 07-02-2008 at 12:29 PM.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

for me my fantasy was alwasy to watch the Mrs. be pleasured, but hedo has introduced more of a 2-way street approach. not being in the same room would drive me crazy - and thats where the fun would be - the wondering. and anticipation of hearing all of the details later.

i also feel like side by side - while awesome also, do you really get a chance to A) fully enjoy the show and/or B) fully enjoy what you're doing yourself?

know what - it ALL Sounds like a great time to me - PARTY!!!!!!!!!

I agree with those of you who stay together. Going on a date alone with another person is on the line of cheating. Why would you even want to do that? If I were your mate I would want to know why you would want to go out with someone else wihtout me. That is totally different than an occassional third party play!! It is one thing to enjoy a little "sport" sex every now and then, but NEVER without my mate.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast