Thread: another resort

another resort

we have been to H 3 and love it but we where considering another resort tis year has anyone been to Caliente Caribe in the Dominican Republi

We have not been there. We were also thinking about trying a new place. We loved H3 and really want to go back, but like to travel to different places. We are looking for a place similar in the clothing optional aspect. We know no where will be the "same", but if anyone has any suggestions, we are open ears!

Good thread! I am interested also in checking out some other places. There is also H2 I know, but I want to go to a different island. Have been to Bahamas and DR also and would to try somewhere else. Been to Mexico on a cruise stop, so that doesnt really count. I am planning a trip for 1st week of Feb with my sis, who is not into the nude thing. Is there a place that has a really fun atmosphere like Hedo without the nudies?

Lisa - I've been to the Blue Bay Getaway in Cancun. I think it changed its name to Temptation Spa and Resort. It is adults only, topless at pool/beach and has that party atmosphere. I don't remember it being real fancy or anything but food was good and I had a fun time.
    Ali~

Here's our review of Blue Bay Getaway with a comparison to Hedo 2. (Yes, BBG is now called Temptations)
    http://cancun-hotels.tripadvisor.com...Peninsula.html

T N R

Thanks!

I actually have heard about BBG (TR&S) and heard it was a great time. I read your report and it sounds like lots of fun! I would go back to Hedo in a heartbeat but going with sis and she is a little shy with the nudie thing. BBG seems to be perfect. THANKS AGAIN!

We are also thinking about going somewhere new was told that Desire resort in cancun is nice and lots of fun! We haven't decided wether to take the chance to try something different or stay with what we love Hedo3!!

other places to go

hi everone,me and my girlfriend went to hedo 11 in march 08 and we are also members at temptations formally bluebay getaway.both places are nice but hedo is far more openas far as open sex,it is not allowed at temtations which is only topless except at some of the adult games.had a great time at both places and plan to go back to both places awe heard from one one staff that used to work at desire that it is awsome.hope this helps