Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Pierced Nipples

Nipples pierced in 2004. Captive bead rings are great for hanging sunglasses on in Hedo

I know that this was directed to the ladies, however it may apply to some of those out there. I found that wearing body armor slowed the healing process and the day to day rubbing continues to agitate. It's been about eight months and its got better.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I just got both my nipples pierced 2 weeks ago And I love them!!! I would reccomend it to anyone who is thinking about it!!! On a scale of 1 to 10 it hurt about 3 on the 1st one maybe a 5 on the second one but it only hurt for a second!!! I will post a picture soon ! I have a picture on my cell but don't know how to get it to here!!! I wish I had got them pierced years ago I have wanted to but was affraid!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigC View Post
    I just got both my nipples pierced 2 weeks ago And I love them!!! I would reccomend it to anyone who is thinking about it!!! On a scale of 1 to 10 it hurt about 3 on the 1st one maybe a 5 on the second one but it only hurt for a second!!! I will post a picture soon ! I have a picture on my cell but don't know how to get it to here!!! I wish I had got them pierced years ago I have wanted to but was affraid!!!!
    It is something I have thought about for a long time too, but everyone I know that has had it done says it was the most painful thing they ever went through! I am a wimp in the pain department so that scared me away!

Quote Originally Posted by Groovie View Post
    It is something I have thought about for a long time too, but everyone I know that has had it done says it was the most painful thing they ever went through! I am a wimp in the pain department so that scared me away!
    It really didn't hurt that bad and the pain is literally a second or 2 and then they are sore for a couple days!! they are fine now no pain at all!! I am very happy I did it (and so is my husband.. I made him go with me to hold my hand and I didnt even need my hand held LOL) I would say go for it !!!! I have wanted to for about 5 years !! And wish I wouldn't have waited

I have my hood pierced. I wouldn't say it hurt...it was more like a pinch. I think I spent most of my energy being nervous beforehand. I also want my nipples pierced but have heard of the pain. I have my tongue pierced and didn't think that hurt as bad as others said, but I am trying to compare that pain with my oh, so sensitive nipples. I am also curious as to whether pierced nipples have any affect on breast feeding. Does anyone know this answer?

Does anybody know any websites for jewerly? My wife has her hood pierced and we are having a hard time finding any.

Quote Originally Posted by Not Neikked View Post
    Does anybody know any websites for jewerly? My wife has her hood pierced and we are having a hard time finding any.
    I saw some great stuff on here. I have my hood pierced too and I have a hard time finding jewelery I like in 16 gauge, they have a great selection.

www.body-jewelry-shop.com
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Bodycandy.com

good quality, decent prices
    Wendy (Ted is now LactoseFreeLove for those who missed it! He needed his own name!)

DIF SUCKS!!! Counting down the days...again!! Less than 100!! July 23, 2010 cannot come soon enough! www.wildwomenvacations.com and www.cocktailsintl.com! Will be a great week! Looking forward to meeting you all!

Registered User singlecruiser70's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Transfer pictures from phone

Quote Originally Posted by BigC View Post
    The way I do it is email the picture from my phone to my home email account. ..................Have a nice day.........Dick
    It all started when God created the big bang 13.81 Billion years ago.

......SLS as Singlecruiser

Hedo III 11-17 Apr 2010.....Hedo II 9-16 Apr 2011.....Hedo II 19-27 Nov 2011
    Hedo II 7-15 Apr 2012.....Hedo II 17-25 Nov 2012.....Hedo II 6-14 Apr 2013
    Hedo II 23-2 NovDec 2013.....Hedo II 12-20 Apr 2014..... Hedo II 12-20 July 2014
    Hedo II 9-16 Apr 2016....

http://www.painfulpleasures.com

have bought a lot of captive bead rings from them- good prices, cool selections.

I have looked at alot of those websites. But there isnt anything for intimate piercings. They are all for belly button, nipple, etc. Im not sure what caption to look under. Or do you just get jewelry for the belly button?

I have looked at alot of those websites. But there isnt anything for intimate piercings. They are all for belly button, nipple, etc. Im not sure what caption to look under. Or do you just get jewelry for the belly button?
    you can use CBR's (captive bead rings) for intimate areas.. the same with barbells & curved barbells

just make sure you keep an eye on what gauge it is and not go too thick..

p.s. gotta love a person who considers nipples to not be intimate areas.. free the boobies!
    Last edited by CodePoet; 04-10-2010 at 07:07 PM.

I prefer the belly button rings, but they have to be 16 guage for the hooded area and most belly rings are 14 guage, so they are a bit bigger. The 16 guauge belly are generally used for hoods. Any style, but I would stay away from anything with arrows, ouchhhhhh!!!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Blog Entries
    Nipple Rings + Volleyball net + block = OUCH!!!!

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345