Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pierced Nipples

I had start of ladder, had two underneath, kitten didnt really like the way they rubbed her, so ended up taking them out, now just have the prince albert, and mini handcuffs hanging from my nipple rings. Sexy kitten has her lips done, as well as nipples.

Attachment 1963
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

rings

Quote Originally Posted by al4fun35007 View Post
    Was what I was thinking also that the ladder ran on the underside but guess where ever you want it you can get pierced.
    As promised here are the picks of the clit hood....Attachment 1953

Attachment 1954
    very nice my girlfriend just got her hood done and she loves it. ok so do i

we went to bluebay getaway in cancun 2005 and talked with two women who had their nipples pierced. I found it very sexy and attractive, as soon as we got home I told my husband I was getting my nipples pierced, he was all for it. It's been five years now and I still love it. They are a lot more sensitive than before, but very arousing. It was painful and took almost a year to heal properly, might have changed the jewelry to soon.

What kind of jewelry is that? I haven't seen that kind before. Did you make them or bought them like that?

Amazing piercings, the boobs are even nicer
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Talking LOVE...my piercing

I had to chime in here.....have not had nipples done yet...but have my clit hood done and wish I had done it sooner....It make wearing pants a pleasure..LOL....It diffanently made me more sensitive and can get off when I want to....LOL....My husband loves it to....oral is will OMG....GREAT!!!!! Getting pierced was orgasmic for me....maybe i am weird but it was hot and great....I went to a professional and yes you can get gold I started with gold now I have several different style I change into...ie..bars and balls danglies..rings etc. It is fun to dress up the clit and feels wonderful. Go for it is what I have to say....
    Islandlver's @ Heart Party On

Quote Originally Posted by Miss B Haven 2 View Post
    we went to bluebay getaway in cancun 2005 and talked with two women who had their nipples pierced. I found it very sexy and attractive, as soon as we got home I told my husband I was getting my nipples pierced, he was all for it. It's been five years now and I still love it. They are a lot more sensitive than before, but very arousing. It was painful and took almost a year to heal properly, might have changed the jewelry to soon.
    damn those are hot, and the nipple rings are nice too!

I bought those nipple rings at a Tattoo and Body Peircing shop in Montreal Canada. The're made of glass, so there great to go through the metal detectors at the airport. I usually put on either plastic or glass ones when we are going to board a plane.

OMG leaving airport last trip to hedo, I got wanded by security and my nipple piercings set the hand wand off. I told the girl I had piercings she said "Oh you a bad man" and waved me thru, she then went to wand my sexy wife and I said "oh she's pierced too", she just shook her had and said we were both bad and go, lol.
    Paul....

I have my nipple pierced and we both enjoy it! I'm thinking of getting my clit pierced, will probably do that soon.

Shield nipples

Questions about something like this. How long does it take to heal? Do you have to wait to have sex or do you just use a condom?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Birthdaysuits View Post
    Questions about something like this. How long does it take to heal? Do you have to wait to have sex or do you just use a condom?
    Ive done a little research on it. Because im considering getting it myself. Healing time is 2 -3 mths. Total heal time. After 1 mth you can have sex,but need to use a condom with nothing in it or on it. From what ive read your partner will love it.

lol I would never make it 1 month. I looked into it a bit more and it looks like a PA is the way to go but I'm not sure if I like the ring look and would be very sad if I had to pee sitting down. I did read that you can just give it a twist

re nipple pericing...
    I have both mine done for about 3 months now...
    I'm not going to Lie...IT HURTS..
    the other thing is that they take about 9 months to fully heal
    make sure you are willing to make a 9mo comitment before going ahead...
    it is worth it though

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast