Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What if we just want to watch...?

What if we just want to watch...?

First of all, sorry if this question has been previously asked, I searched the forums and didn't find anything.
    Sooo, a bit of an explanation first. I've always considered myself a relatively conservative individual but had an interesting experience the other day. My husband and I went out the back door of our building to our car and saw our neighbors having sex on their porch. Outside! Buck naked! In broad daylight! At the time all we did was laugh but when we talked about it later we both admitted that we were really turned on. Then we started to discuss the idea of maybe having the experience again.
    My question is this: Is Hedonism a good place to go for a couple who is interested in watching other couples umm, perform, but not quite sure that they want to do so in public themselves?
    We certainly don't want to be the creepy couple that stands around just watching and making anyone feel uncomfortable but I imagine that if people are being intimate in public then at least some of them must want to be watched. And if a couple is looking for an audience, we're glad to oblige. I've read that the nude hottub sees a lot of action but I'm not quite comfortable being naked in front of a bunch of strangers and it seems that clothed people are (understandably) frowned upon in that area. Any advice on if Hedonism is an appropriate place to go or perhaps elsewhere? Hopefully I'm not coming off as a complete weirdo, I am blushing as I write this. But it seemed like as good as place as any to ask so here goes...
    Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

A quick answer then an explanation to your question, which by the way is a great one as the spectrum of lifestyle activities runs from one extreme to another at the resort.
    The quick answer: Yes, that would be fine to just watch. You may, however, be invited to join. A simple "no thanks" is all it should EVER take in that case if you are not interested.

Now the long answer. I would assume that you would be there with your SO and of course watching together. You will be surprised at how casual it gets over the course of your stay. Things that totally got your attention the first day, by the end of the week will be like: hmm, someone's getting it on in the grotto again. The nude hot tub is, as you stated- nude. It is not only frowned upon, but actually against the rules- you will be asked to disrobe or leave the area if you do not wish to be au naturel. You are also right in expecting that there is a lot to see at the nude hot tub as it gets later in the night. While that is the case, there are just as many people who are sitting, drinking, talking, enjoying the view and eachother.
    If the nudity issue poses a problem for you, the quad hot tub can be an active place as well. The biggest downside to the quad is that if you want a drink you have to walk over to the nude pool or main bar to get it.
    I would suggest that you head to the resort with an open mind. Go at your pace- but get naked the first day- even if only for a few minutes. You will see that much of the time the nude pool is where the party is, and while you might- as almost everyone does- have some trepidation about being nude in front of a bunch of strangers (that is a temporary condition by the way, people are very friendly if you talk to them so make some friends will ya? - for most people it takes just a little tiny amount of time before naked is just par for the course and you regret the moments you spent with clothes on.
    We would be happy to answer any other questions you have- post them or message us. Nick (and the delicious Kerry)
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Just to reiterate what Nick said, whom by the way, has some of the best answers on this board, do get nekkid as soon as possible, even if it takes you out of way out of your comfort zone. Many times I've seen couple hover in and through the nude side, not quite ready to take the plunge, then after 3 or 4 days, muster up the courage, realize their fears where unwarrented, and kept them from the most fun part of the resort.
    NekkidPirate

Hedo 3-
    Apr 2003 -2008
    Oct 2003-2005

Desires Cancun-
    Sep 2008
    Oct 2015

Hedo 2-
    Apr 2009
    Apr 2016
    Apr 2017

N Resort-

Desires Pearl-
    Apr 2013

Blog Entries
    Since Nick already gave you the most thorough answer possible all I can add is that when someone is engaging in activities they know that they will be watched so you don't have to feel weird about it. Watching isn't creepy, doing creepy stuff is creepy. They are either at it b/c they want to be watch, or because they are so into what they are doing that they don't care.

The way I look at it, there are people who want to put on a show, so there has to be people who want to watch the show. Call it the Yin and Yang of Hedo. You need to be there to keep balance in the universe. Now do your part and book your trip

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

xxx
    Last edited by Savanna&Biff; 03-10-2011 at 09:57 PM.
    Many people are alive today only because its illegal to shoot them.

See u all at Hedonism II June 18 - 25, 2011

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Savanna&Biff View Post
    You better be watching us! or we aren't coming back anymore
    Deal! We will watch

... the things I have to do to keep the universe in balance - it's like I should get an award.

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

Blog Entries
    I will definitely do my part when we go!!!!!!! I have watched and been watched, both are quite enjoyable! Life is tough when these type burdens are placed on your shoulders!!!

When we went in Feb/Mar of this year, there was plenty to see, even if you were "discreet" about it. There was a couple, who we nicknamed, "The King and Queen" who put on a show on a raft in the lagoon at 11 a.m., three days running.

Their techniques were greatly varied and the soundtrack was clearly audible to all in the area.

Don't worry - plenty to watch...

It's fun to be watched

You gotta do it. The 150 mile rule is WAAAYYY in effect. There is just nothing like being naked all day long, and then just going for it.

Wife and I love to fuck in public, we were there for about a day before we went for it, and then we did it 17 times over the course of one week.

We were video taping her blowing me on the beach one morning and this guy just could not believe it. I came on her face while he jerked off. WOW.

Then later that morning we fucked again in the "jail" while two couples watched and cheered.

Earlier that week 4 couples were tearing it up side by side on the beach in broad daylight.

It's a rush you'll never forget!.

Whip it out, stick it in, and shoot it off. That's a vacation!

Let's just say you won't be disappointed. Or disappointing if you choose not to be a show yourselves. There are occasions to be naughty without being a SHOW as well...on a beach lounge at night or in the grotto that's in the nude pool area. No worries...all is well.

Thanks guys! Makin us feel all warm and fuzzy- feelin the hedo love.
    Nick (and the silky Kerry)
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

You all will have no problems no matter what your desires. If our trip was typical there will be plenty to observe and you may even surprise yourself as to what you will be comfortable with by the time you leave. So no problem, you all will have a great time!

Wandering Along,

You can def watch (discreetly with sunglasses ) anytime anywhere. My suggestion if you are not sure of being completely nude is the QUAD pool. QUAD is the clothing optional section. Somedays I was topless, couple of hours I was nekkid, there is no pressure at the QUAD. Did I mention there is a bar as well??? There is also action at night at the Quad jacuzzi. This is where our room was in November and there was plenty to watch from our window. Now somenights the rain may have also affected the amount of action we saw during our stay.

I won't lie and say there is more action at the Quad (sidenote: truth is I visited the nude pool 2 times and it was raining cats and dogs the first night and dead the second), but from what I hear as well, the nude side is where the action is.

Trust me, we weren't ready to perform in public and never did, but I would love the opp to change that, as soon as I can.

God I hope that made sense, or did i just ramble??? lol

Good luck!

Sweetheart 27

November 3-9th 2007 - 1st Trip - H3
    June 18-22nd 2008 - Starfish Trelawny
    June 3-7th - H3

Hi there all, we will be in Hedo 2 from 03 to 11 Jul and we are planning to have a lot of PDAŽs everywhere, we will love to watch and also be seen, you are mostly welcome to join us also, no full swap though yet, maybe...who knows....
    C U all down there
    Otto & Nuby from Austria (but not Austrians, just living there) in love with Hedo.
    Hedo II July 2008
    Cap DŽAge, France Sept 2008
    Desire Cancun Nov 2008
    Disneyworld, Fl. Dec 2008
    Hedo II ASAP in 2009

One of the memories that will stick with me for ever was while we was at hedo11 last week we were on the pontoon doing what you do when we heard a lady on a float nearby say "oh my gowd, they're having SEX" , laughed and carried on no idea who she was as didnt look up but she did have an American accent...
    Presume she didnt know that THAT went on there
    Was great to be able to feel able to go all the way, one guy said to us on our return to the sun loungers "great show".. but our reply was "it wasnt meant to be a show it was just us feeling "in the mood" But if anyone enjoyed watching then fine, not a problem

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast