Thread: Singe Guys??

Singe Guys??

I am curious, why do single men choose to go to Hedo, is it that they hope to hook up with single girls or couples? From what I have read on here the majority there is cpls.

Excuse my typos, my L keeps sticking!!
    Last edited by Groovie; 03-15-2010 at 08:08 PM.

As a single guy I know what Im getting myself into. No my travel agent did not promise an orgy nor am I expecting to hook up with other single or attached ladies. I just thought it would be fun to be nude in the sun and enjoy the party atmosphere that Hedo III seems to offer. If something else comes out of it then great, otherwise I will just enjoy myself anyways and relax.

I am single and had to see for myself. Some other resorts do not let you go nude except h3. I liked not wearing anything.meet a lot of fun ppl and also hooked up w/ a single girl that was there. I would go back again. For sure.this place had more to offer than other resort to.

Sometimes it is product placement....the MTV show, Jersey Shore, had Hedo ads during it...I guess they were hoping to attract the younger crowd. But, if that younger crowd expects Hedo people to act like the people on Jersey Shore, well...they will be sorely mistaken.
    "Well, it’s a sad, sad situation. Now I need a goddamn vacation."
    - Jaret Reddick/Bowling for Soup

I think more younger (under 30-35) single guys go expecting a wall to wall orgy, and some may get that, but most don't.

I think more older (over 45) guys go to look, and are happy with whatever they can get.

Still I think there are a wide variety of reasons for single guys actually go.

As I've said on here before, for financial reasons I needed to be out of the US for a certain period of time, BUT I wanted to be in the same timezone as DC. It was Nov. and I hate the cold so Canada was out. Hedo 2 was recommended by three of my coworkers and Hedo 3 was recommended by a long time friend.

I think about hooking up with single females every day. It doesn't matter where I am on the planet. I would think about that even if I was sitting on the north slope of Everest, alone. I would assume the same for most guys.

I didn't think about hooking up with a couple until I was being led to the room by the wife.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

Single guys choose hedo for the same reason couples choose hedo, over say, Disney World.. (relaxation, clothing optional, all inclusive, etc, etc.)

As in the real world, not every single guy is a predator at H3.

There *are* many couples only resorts as an alternative to Hedo if you aren't comfortable with the thought of single guys at the same resort as you.

Quote Originally Posted by CodePoet View Post
    Single guys choose hedo for the same reason couples choose hedo, over say, Disney World.. (relaxation, clothing optional, all inclusive, etc, etc.)

As in the real world, not every single guy is a predator at H3.

There *are* many couples only resorts as an alternative to Hedo if you aren't comfortable with the thought of single guys at the same resort as you.
    I am perfectly comfortable with it and wouldnt mind a 3some or more some, I was just curious if guys go there for single women or couples.

Quote Originally Posted by Groovie View Post
    I am perfectly comfortable with it and wouldnt mind a 3some or more some, I was just curious if guys go there for single women or couples.
    They don't go for couples.

The single guy who goes to Hedo with the primary goal of hooking up with a couple is probably as rare as those "unicorns" people talk about.

A MFM threesome is something that most guys would happily accept, but it's not something they go to Hedo specifically seeking out.

Ahh.. I get it.. people are trying to apply logic..

I'm sure when it comes down to it, single guys are looking for willing women
    If they are single, married, attached, or nuns -- they won't discriminate.

Quote Originally Posted by CodePoet View Post
    Ahh.. I get it.. people are trying to apply logic..

I'm sure when it comes down to it, single guys are looking for willing women
    If they are single, married, attached, or nuns -- they won't discriminate.
    Can't help it, my friend. Just the way I'm wired.

People (single men) want to take the path of least resistance. Normally another man, especially a husband, is an obstacle in terms of getting to his willing wife. So guys will prefer the single female.

When the husband shows that he isn't obstacle and may even be a promoter, then the married woman option is just as good as any.

When I first went to Hedo in the 80's the guests were mostly singles. The average age was also younger. The repeaters of the 80's and 90's have created a resort where the majority of guests are now couples with an average age approaching 55. Because many of us regulars started as singles, singles are most welcome at Hedo. Heck, I met my current (and only) husband at Hedo on my very first trip. You never know what you will find there. Go with an open mind and magic will happen.

I think singles go out of curiosity AND to have a good time.

IOW, set you goals low and you will not be disappointed.

Speaking for myself,

Quote Originally Posted by Groovie View Post
    I am curious, why do single men choose to go to Hedo, is it that they hope to hook up with single girls or couples? From what I have read on here the majority there is cpls.

Only speaking for myself (a straight male):
    Its not about the hunt for the elusive mythical Unicorn (a single woman) its about having fun in an adult playground.
    There was one on my last trip (unicorn that is) who was bumped over from Sandals where she was supposed to be staying for a wedding.
    A few of us (couples included) invited her to join in even the tamest of activities but she seemed a wee bit shy.

If you dont have social skills that you use in your daily life, (guy or girl, single or other) you are not going to find them at the botton of your 5th Red Stripe.

I would be a bold faced liar to tell you that my primary goal is for the sun and drinks. Of course there is the diving too......

Having been involved in the lifestyle prior to my first visit, I went because I was curious.
    Why do I return?
    Because I have never had anything that could resemble a bad time. Only the best of memories with the best of people.

Cheers
    Scuba Steve
    Last edited by ScubaSteve; 03-25-2010 at 11:37 AM. Reason: clarity
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

It is one of the few adult ONLY resorts that a single person can go to.
    They can't go to couples, sandals or other similar *couples only* resorts. Otherwise, they're stuck with a bunch of screaming kids.
    some go expecting to get laid, many do not. It's quite obvious which is which. Some of them who have the mind set of getting laid every night learn quickly that's not the case and some are obnoxious.

To say every guy there was conned by their travel agent isn't accurate. In fact thre are two guys in my top 10 fave hedo people are in their 40's and single and simply awesome. Ok, maybe it's because one knows how to keep me out of trouble and doing really stupid stuff.