Thread: Noobs do Hedo - March 29 - April 5 with the Hedo Amigos

Cool Noobs do Hedo - March 29 - April 5 with the Hedo Amigos

Hedonism III Report
    March 29, 2008 thru April 5, 2008

Short and sweet, this was the best vacation of our lives…period! It ranks up there in the top five best weeks of our lives. It changed us and who we are and gained us a whole new bunch of people I comfortably call great friends. I want to focus on several things that really stood out for us and made it all an experience we will never forget and hooked us on Hedo for life!

Who are we and why did we go? I am Dan, 41, and Jen, my wife of 14 years, is 38. We have two kids and live a fairly normal life. We have a great relationship and have always communicated well and consider each other our best friend. The daily demands of work and family can put a strain on our love life, but when we get the time we can be pretty kinky. Jen is bi-curious and has been aware of her desires since before we were married.

We had been thinking of going to Hedo for years, but a recent major surgery (I was relieved of 10 inches of colon, thank you very much) kind of put things in perspective and we just decided to go for it. We found the Wild Women group and that kind of settled that. We were on our way to Hedo III.

Before we went I did a lot of research, mainly on 4hedonism.com. I posted up our trip dates and asked who else was going. I got a response from J&J. They had been many times, but last year were with a loose knit group that met online prior to going. Some of them were going back and J&J invited us to join there little group called Hedo Amigos. We were happy to know someone, but little did we realize how close we would become with these people.

We have a Yahoo group and we began chatting and such weekly in January. We got a sense of who these people were. There was a mix of people who went last year and new people to the group. Some were veterans, some noobs like us. Long story short, by the time we left Hedo, these people were friends. We still chat and many of us will go back next year. We knew we would meet people, but we never thought we would make such good friends that we would keep well beyond our vacation. We do miss them so!

Most people won’t go with Wild Women (for bi and bi curious women, both single and married), but just in case that is your thing, here you go. First off, Robert and Beth of First Travel, the people that put on the Wild Women weeks, are fantastic. Robert helped Jen become comfortable with going as much as all the trip reports and encouragement from me. He was really great. Beth is really nice too and we enjoyed talking to her a lot. On our trip a lot of things went wrong (not being able to get two rooms for the suite parties, one very aggressive woman), most not under her control and the Wild Women suite parties were a little intimidating. Now if you are bi curious and you go, I imagine it would be intimidating no matter what. I won’t fault Beth. We have read and been told that many women don’t have an experience there first time and that as they go back and become more comfortable, things happen. Either way, First Travel is a fine travel agency and during the Wild Women weeks, Beth is there to help you if need be. The Wild Women parties don’t cost extra, but you have to book with Robert and Beth to get an invite. If you are bi or bi curious and want to explore that, Wild Women can help. Its not a silver bullet, but it can provide a way to meet other like minded women. What happens after that is up to you. We are going again with Wild Women, so it wasn’t all that bad if it sounded that way.

Now before we left Jen had two episodes of major doubt. She is a beautiful woman and has a great body. She isn’t a swimsuit model, but she is your average, good looking mom with two kids in her late thirties. To be honest, she has her flaws but like many women those flaws become exaggerated in her own head and she sees a much different women in the mirror than others see. She was terrified at times of going nude. She was so afraid of being judged and being the only fat, ugly, yada, yada, yada women there. She also became very apprehensive of the Wild Women thing. Honestly her fear got the best of her. Between me, other’s trip reports and Robert we talked her down. Still she was nervous.

I, on the other hand, love being nude…at home. I was a little nervous, but no big deal. I knew the secret was to just get naked as soon as possible and confront your fear. By the third day I left our room naked (technically, your not supposed to be nude except at the nude pool or beach) and never realized it until I got to the nude pool and had no towel or clothes to remove. Funny thing is, Jen became almost as comfortable as I did.

After we arrived we went to the quad pool (clothing optional) in swim suits. It was lame and cold and boring. Some people were naked, but most were in suits. To my surprised J decided it was time to do it. We got out and headed to the nude pool. Jen said later she felt like she was going to puke. Anyway, we got there and I just pulled off the trunks and waited to see if Jen would go through with it. She did but you could see she was terrified. She found a lounge chair and laid down. She was nude! 15 minutes later she was in the pool and a few days later was confident enough to stand up pool side and hold a beer bong while people she had barely known for three days sucked from the tube inches from her naked body. No modesty whatsoever. G&T from the Amigos showed up and were amazed she was already in the nude pool. G said it took him 2 days to get the nerve to do that!

Now Jen sleeps nude and loses her clothes whenever she can. Her confidence is way up and she rarely talks about how “fat” she is. I think that was the best thing we/she took away from Hedo.

Our days after that were spent at the nude pool, drinking, talking with our new friends and playing volleyball. Our nights, eating dinner, dancing in the disco or laying nude on the pier next to the nude beach, alone watching the nightly lightning storms. We rarely knew what time it was. In the immortal words of Forrest Gump, “When I was hungry, I ate. When I was tired, I slept. When I had to go to the bathroom…well, you know.” We just did what we wanted when we wanted. Whether at the nude pool, the main buffet or the disco, if we went we found someone we knew from the Amigos.

One day we Jen and I spent 2 hours in our Jacuzzi tub, just talking and messing around. Another, B&D broke out the beer bong and the test tubes (for shots) and we all got nice and liquored up. Yet another we spent on the nude beach, due to burned shoulders, just laying out and relaxing. We tried snorkeling, we laid in a hammock one day for a while and we took walks around the grounds. One night we were the only people in the nude pool. Another I got a favor from Jen on the gazebo next to the Scotch Bonnet. Still another, we played pool, Jen in her little black dress, while waiting for dinner. Just little things that made our stay special and memorable.

A few events, really stand out in our memory. The day we all invaded the prude side, totally nude, to go down the water slide. That was the same day as the beer bong and shots and we were all pretty messed up. Must have been thirty of us. Another night about a dozen Amigos insisted they turn the slide on about 1:00 am because the disco was so hot. We all stripped right there and went down.

And who can forget my innocent wife’s little surprise. On fetish night the Amigos decided to all do school girl and nerd. Some awesome outfits, but Jen’s was probably the most shocking. She was in a little pink, I guess you would call it a little girl dress, puffy shoulders, pleated skirt, with a ruffled petticoat, white stockings and platform heels. Under all that she had a little surprise. She became the hit of the night as word got around that under that cute dress she was wearing a 10 inch pink strap on! We have a great picture of Spike going down on it. That was so funny!

Another little story to illustrate the end of my wives innocence. One night we ate dinner at Munasan with a few other couples. The rest of the Amigos found us and all the girls flashed their boobs and pressed them up to the window. A good laugh. The next night we found a group a Amigos in Pastafari, most of whom had flashed us the night before. As I began to jokingly suggest (jokingly because the old Jen would never have done this) Jen show them her boobs, she beat me to the punch and did it. The others were floored and laughing so hard and I was amazed she did it.

Finally, the Amigos began a little tradition the year before. Flashing the bus as Amigos left the resort. We did it this year too. Girls showed boobs, guys ass (and in some cases full frontal nudity!). Really a bittersweet memory as our friends were leaving us. Great pictures though and those poor people from the Starfish resort were probably scarred for life.

We didn’t do the nude hot tub until the last night. I have heard all the stories and would have liked to see what really goes on there, but honestly after a couple of hours in the disco, we were wiped. The last night 6 or 8 Amigo couples took it over and we just sat and talked, know that this was the last time we would all be together. It was nice and relaxed. Did I say we messed them a lot?

Now I must pay homage to the Amigos. From the first minute we caught up with G&T in the Montego Bay airport the Amigos accepted us like long lost friends. That first day we were laughing and joking with them like we had known them for years. We are so grateful that they treated us like one of their own and we miss them all. We look forward to seeing them all again next year in April!

We made tattoos and by the end of the week some of the staff were sporting them. It was a great group, from all walks of life and all over the country. With probably 20 or so couples we couldn’t hang out all the time with all of them. From the endless nude volleyball, to that slutty blow up doll with the hemorrhoid, Whitney, to the wild and funny costumes every night, to everything being ‘so hot’ and all the just sitting around at the nude pool, Scotch Bonnet or wherever just talking, the Amigos made our trip what it was. I wish I could mention them all and all the fun we had, but this isn’t supposed to be a book. They know who they are.

Ok, here is some more mundane stuff. The food was really good. It wasn’t 5-star restaurant good, but it wasn’t Denny’s either. Make a point to eat the ackee and salt fish. Just do it, good stuff. Also don’t miss John’s cooking at the nude grill! He really takes pride in his work and is a great guy. Two words…crab salad! When he found out it was most of the Amigos last day he shook our hands and gave us hugs and told us to hurry back. I don’t know if the food at the midnight buffet is really that good or if 17 drinks and two hours dancing up a sweat in the disco just make it taste that way. Damn those burgers were good! We liked Pastafari and Munasan, but we preferred just going to the buffet and seeing who was there and eating with them. Making reservations and inviting others seemed like work.

The room was nice. Other than the windows and doors having trouble shutting due to the humidity everything worked well. The air conditioning was too cold most of time, in fact (not necessarily a bad thing). Comfy bed and nice tub. The walls are a little thin as just about any time during the night if you woke up you could hear someone, somewhere having sex. Our first night the couple next door started having sex, then fought like divorce papers would be filed upon return home, then finished having sex. Luckily they left the next day and our new neighbors were quite.

All the drinks were good. I preferred VX and Coke and Jen liked the dirty banana, hummingbird and Miami vice. We found that being polite got you good service, being friendly got you great service, but being an impatient jerk sometimes got you little to no service. Bring a insulated mug as the resort glasses are very small.

Advice? How about a couple of top ten lists.

Top ten things to bring to Hedo

10 – SPF 50 Sunscreen
    9 – Insulated Mug
    8 – Condoms (You never know, though we didn’t need them)
    7 – Camera
    6 – Sex Toys
    5 – Slut Wear
    4 – Costumes for Theme Nights
    3 – Sunglasses
    2 – Beer Bong
    And the number one thing to bring to Hedo – A Sense of Adventure

Top ten things to do at Hedo

10 – Dance in the Disco
    9 – Buy Rum Crème (Not imported to the USA)
    8 – Eat as Much as You Want
    7 – Three Words: Drunken Naked Waterslide
    6 – Nude Volleyball
    5 – PDAs
    4 – The Nude Hot Tub after the Midnight
    3 – Nude Snorkeling (is that ‘bad naked’?)
    2 – Drink Way to Much
    And the number one thing to do at Hedo – Have the Time of Your Life

Ok, maybe that was lame, but deal with it. Our real advice is to just go. If you are open-minded, fun-loving and like having fun you won’t go wrong. We wish we would have gone much sooner. If it turns out you don’t like the nudity and such you still will have a great time in Jamaica and you won’t find another resort as uncrowded as the prude side.

See the Hedo Amigos in March 2009!

Blog Entries
    Nice trip report. Thanks!

Great trip report. What made your trip is your attitude!

Congrats on finding the new yous!
    Celebrating 10 Years of Spring Fling Fun at Hedo in 2018!

Virgin Trip Hedo III 4/10-17/2008
    New Years Eve, Dec.26 to Jan 3, 2009 Bare Bottom Bunch
    Fred's 60th Birthday Celebration 07/16-21/2009
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling April 2009 - 2017
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling 04/07 ~ 04/14/2018

kitten & angel's 10th Anniversary Spring Fling 2018 - April 07~14
    http://www.kittennangel.com/

Great report. Glad to hear your first trip was great. It is a life changing experience. We were new last year and are returning August 23rd. It was so hard to put clothes on and leave. We also met a great group of Pirates prior and became great friends with all of them.When we met them finally face to face it was like we knew each other for years. We have been emailing and talking since last september since we got back. Now we are counting down the days.
    Congrats on loosing your Hedo virginity.
    Whens the next trip???
    Bob and Ruth
    Plainfield Illinois
    Hedo virgins no more
    aug.30th-sept3rd 2007
    Bareass bucaneers Naked and Proud.
    Next Trip August 23rd-30th 2008

Ya, putting clothes back on was tough. Took weeks before it felt 'right' again, though it never feels truly right anymore. We go back same week in 2009. It seems like forever. We thought waiting before was tough, but now we know what we are missing!

Weeks to feel normal?? We still don't feel normal.LOL And we have 72 days til we go back. I did get yelled at last year by management. A group of us were waiting for the bus to arrive. They wanted to meet some friends naked. Well I didn't know they were talking after the bus arrived. Thankfully there was towels by the prude pool. Who would have thought that one.LOL
    Bob and Ruth
    Plainfield Illinois
    Hedo virgins no more
    aug.30th-sept3rd 2007
    Bareass bucaneers Naked and Proud.
    Next Trip August 23rd-30th 2008

Like the report says, we flash the buses from the fountain when someone leaves. We never were yelled at though. We did spend some time in nothing but towels in the lobby waiting for some friends to finally get there.

Thumbs up

A great trip report Dan, sounds like you guys had a blast. Your first paragraph says it all really. Isn't it funny how you now know your Hedo friends better than you know your neighbors? Get started on your countdown, March isn't that far off really....course, its not as close as August

I jus wan go home mon!
    Ivy and Rick

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Thanks for the great trip report!! Helps a little with the DIF.. I am dying over here. Only about a month from now I will be home!

Cheers,
    Gretchen
    AWOL in Hedo, 7/31-8/9