Thread: Service Above and Beyond

Service Above and Beyond

After reading the trip adviser thread about some (clueless and unprepared) travelers who felt the need to post negative reviews of hedo I thought I'd start a thread with examples of really above and beyond experiences at the resort...

Last August when Gustav was barreling down hard on the west end of the island we're laying in bed waiting for the storm to pass, as it's blowing 50+ outside, there's banging on the door and it's our housekeeper with fresh towels. She's says wanted to get everyone fresh towels and anything else before she go home because she doesn't know when she'll make it back because of the storm.
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there's a field. I'll meet you there."

First class service...and a first class thread, too. Like you, I read some of the 'nay sayers' in the trip advisers and had two thoughts: 1) Someone REALLY didn't do any homework; and 2) How terrible has public education become when they can't figure out from the name -HEDONISM- that this ain't yer average classy joint!

John at the nude grill at H3 always goes above and beyond.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

We have never had bad service in 8 trips to Hedo 3 and 2 trips to Hedo 2. Its all above and beyond.

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016