Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nude Side/ Prude Side question

Nude Side/ Prude Side question

I was wondering if your room is on the nude side if you have to be nude walking to and from your room?

OR

If your room is on the prude side, do you have to put your clothes back on once you leave the nude areas?

Are the lines between the nude side and the prude side marked with signs or is there a gray area in between??

Sorry kind of a Stupid question, but still I was wondering.

You can walk anywhere you want naked.... just be aware that occasionally staff will tell you to cover up or hang a towel on it, especially where food is served or at the front desk. Nobody really cares what you are showing as long as you have a great bod...

No f*cking on the prude side, though.
    Many people are alive today only because its illegal to shoot them.

See u all at Hedonism II June 18 - 25, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by MaLagetaway View Post
    I was wondering if your room is on the nude side if you have to be nude walking to and from your room?

No. Only on the nude beach/pool and hot tub area.

I have to disagree with MsS&MrB. They do care if you walk around (or try to) nude on
    the prude side. Topless is OK for women (and men, too, I guess), but you have to have a
    bottom on on the prude side. Yes, it can be a very tiny bottom. I've seen some women
    in those 'dental floss' thongs and no one said anything and on the various theme nights
    I've seen men in the those 'posing suits' that look like they were designed to hide a banana
    and two plums. Its not until late and in the disco that anyone really get naked on the prude
    side - most of the time.

When walking around on the nude end of the resort, to and from your room to the pool or
    the beach, or just around the gardens, you can be nude. If you're room is on the prude
    side and you are coming back from the nude side you will be expected to have at least a
    towel on. I got a 'male sarong' [one with a he-man print] and was very happy and no
    one told me to cover up.

As for the comment about if you have 'a great bod', I assume that was intended as a joke.
    As is said in must about every other thread on this board, Hedo is not about bodies like
    Playboy babes or GQ hunks. Its about real people acting like real people - or maybe its
    more like real people acting like unself-conscious children running around naked and not
    caring...

As for the no fucking on the prude side, well, technically there is no public sex anywhere
    on the resort, but if your fellow hedonist don't care and the guards are looking the other
    way (which they often do), well...who;s to say exactly what 'public' means anyway?

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by zed View Post
    I have to disagree with MsS&MrB. They do care if you walk around (or try to) nude on
    the prude side. Topless is OK for women (and men, too, I guess), but you have to have a
    bottom on on the prude side. Yes, it can be a very tiny bottom. I've seen some women
    in those 'dental floss' thongs and no one said anything and on the various theme nights
    I've seen men in the those 'posing suits' that look like they were designed to hide a banana
    and two plums. Its not until late and in the disco that anyone really get naked on the prude
    side - most of the time.

When walking around on the nude end of the resort, to and from your room to the pool or
    the beach, or just around the gardens, you can be nude. If you're room is on the prude
    side and you are coming back from the nude side you will be expected to have at least a
    towel on. I got a 'male sarong' [one with a he-man print] and was very happy and no
    one told me to cover up.

As for the comment about if you have 'a great bod', I assume that was intended as a joke.
    As is said in must about every other thread on this board, Hedo is not about bodies like
    Playboy babes or GQ hunks. Its about real people acting like real people - or maybe its
    more like real people acting like unself-conscious children running around naked and not
    caring...

As for the no fucking on the prude side, well, technically there is no public sex anywhere
    on the resort, but if your fellow hedonist don't care and the guards are looking the other
    way (which they often do), well...who;s to say exactly what 'public' means anyway?

Mike
    WRONGOLA MIKEY POO!

While staying at Hedo III with the Wild Bunch, we ALL walked, ran, and water ballooned the entire Resort while naked naked naked. We even raided the lobby.

There is safety in numbers..... and who cares what other people think?

And we have seen people f*cking EVERYWHERE at Hedo.

Ya'll sound like the PRUDE DUDES

Savanna & Biff

At Hedo 2 the nude side means you must be nude but that is around the pool,hot tub and beach.If you are going back and forth to the beach or the main dining area you can be covered up and you must wear something in the main dining area. Lifestyle take over weeks will be different.
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

Thumbs up

With the exception of the daily nude side invasion of the slide, the resorts policy is nude on the nude side or you can be nude in the quad (Clothing Optional) and clothed in the non nude areas. You can walk to your room naked in the nude area, but if you are headed to the 800/900 buildings thru the main resort area, you should be clothed.

I jus wan go home mon!
    Ivy and Rick

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Savanna&Biff View Post
    WRONGOLA MIKEY POO!

While staying at Hedo III with the Wild Bunch, we ALL walked, ran, and water ballooned the entire Resort while naked naked naked. We even raided the lobby.

There is safety in numbers..... and who cares what other people think?

And we have seen people f*cking EVERYWHERE at Hedo.

Ya'll sound like the PRUDE DUDES

Savanna & Biff

Big whoop... Anyone can do that if you're there with a group. The other
    99% times of the year nude is nude and prude is...not...except during the
    daily take-over of the waterslide.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by MaLagetaway View Post

OR

If your room is on the prude side, do you have to put your clothes back on once you leave the nude areas?

Are the lines between the nude side and the prude side marked with signs or is there a gray area in between??

Sorry kind of a Stupid question, but still I was wondering.
    We were wondering if you are going to H II or H III. I've heard that H II has a new manager and the Prude side is now clothing optional. Has anyone else heard this?
    Going home!!! Trip #3 to H11 July 9 thru 19 2009! Going with the Fluffs! Got BAD!!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jackandsuzyq View Post
    We were wondering if you are going to H II or H III. I've heard that H II has a new manager and the Prude side is now clothing optional. Has anyone else heard this?
    Have not heard this Jack, interesting though, as I recall the prude pool was just on the other side of the buffet...

I jus wan go home mon!
    Ivy and Rick

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

xxx
    Last edited by Savanna&Biff; 03-10-2011 at 10:03 PM.

We are staying on the prude side and I was just searching topics about prude vs nude. I found this one quite interesting. I thought I would bring it to the front again for all of us newbies to read.

So, CAN we walk from prude to nude with just a towel?

Thanks!
    Dec. 24th - Jan. 2 (ringing in 2013)
    Post end of the world party!

We have never had even one comment about walking nude from a prude room to the nude beach while we were nude as long as you don't walk out and around onto the prude areas to get there.

Either way a simple towel, sarong or even a sheer cover or intimate parts suffices in all areas of the resort.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

we were in a quad room - whenever we went out the door, we always threw some type of coverup on, because we never knew where we'd be staying. we could start for the nude pool and someone would say "hey we're going to grab lunch at scotch bonnet" and we didn't have to run back to the room.

besides, i can't tell you how many older gentlemen enjoyed the strip tease, even if it was a long loose boho dress and maybe a pair of panties.

security at the nude pool during the day wasn't overly regimented - if you were standing w/ clothing on trying to plan something w/ a nude swimmer in the pool, they gave you about 2 minutes to decide if you were staying or going.

as for being nude in the prude areas (minus the waterslide takeover), it's really just a matter of courtesy. Some people need baby steps to get where the rest of us are - hell at least they booked at Hedo and not at Breezes!! they made it that far...let them venture into your world. if they don't want the Hedo experience, they could stay on the bus.

Very glad someone asked this, been meaning to myself! I had been wondering, as we have [deliberately] booked prude side rooms but intend to be nude side most/all of the rest of the time [we only booked prude garden rooms as it's our first time...for various reasons is all]

But it pretty much re-enforces what I? was thinking anyway, which is that I would be carrying a towel with me in any case, so I could just wear it until comfortably at the nude bar/pool/tub then use it to sit on etc once there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast