Thread: Hedo Games???

Lightbulb Hedo Games???

We will be at Hedo III from July 4th to July 11th and we figure a great way to break the ice with people is to play games. We went last year, and the point at which we felt REALLY comfortable was when we decided to join in on the Pool Olympics. With all the people that are going but are not part of the groups, we need to do some pool-side/ room games like the groups do when they go. Here's our idea... a game called "ID."

People (usually 1/2 of a couple) take turns being blind-folded with a line of shots (usually rum) near them. You select a body part and then you are presented with 3-6 people of the opposite sex and you have to pick your mate from the line-up after fondling the chosen body part. Obviously, the most popular selection for the female players are the ass, penis, and chest... the most popular selection for the male players are the ass, breasts, and small of the back (there is just something about the small of a woman's back that let's you know she's your lady!). If you get it wrong or need to select another body part to fondle, you have to take a shot.

What do you think? Who's in?? And who has other game suggestions??? It would be a shame if this forum were a wasted opportunity to meet people and we all acted like strangers when we got there!

Q and Chass
    Hedo III, 3rd time around... July 4-9, 2010.

2nd... July 4-11, 2008
    1st... July 5-8, 2007

Make not ... then have a and make again!

We will be there (07/02-07/05)...first time for us. I'm a little shy... but if I get a few drinks in me I could be persuaded!
    Ali~

Cool Another Hedo Game

The game is called "Happy To See Me?"

Everyone breaks into teams (you need an even number of couples, not people, for this to work... but couples don't necessarily have to be on the same team). Each team needs equal men and women (team of 2 = 1 man/ 1 woman, team of 4 = 2 men/ 2 women, etc). Ensuring that each team member takes a turn, a female from one team goes against a male from the other team.

The premise of the game: the woman has 2 minutes (a Taboo timer is good for this) to get the man erect without touching him. Lapdances, dirty talk, etc are all fair game... as long as you do not touch the man (no kissing, no fondling, no sucking, no licking... NO TOUCHING). If he gets erect before the 2 minute time limit, the female's team gets a point. If he doesn't get erect before the 2 minutes are up, the male's team gets a point.

Ladies, do you have "the skills to pay the bills?" Men, can you truly control your mind and body? And of course, the catch phrase said if the woman scores a point... "So [MAN'S NAME], are you happy to see me?"

Any takers???

2nd... July 4-11, 2008
    1st... July 5-8, 2007

How much Alcohol have I had before I start this?????

Could sway the final score. Not that losing in this game "wood" be a bad thing!!!!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyRed View Post
    How much Alcohol have I had before I start this?????

Could sway the final score. Not that losing in this game "wood" be a bad thing!!!!

I'm sure that if there was enough alcohol, a final score would be the last thing players are thinking about!

2nd... July 4-11, 2008
    1st... July 5-8, 2007

wow
    Last edited by Lanwop08; 06-06-2008 at 01:04 PM.

Wet Noodle

Pool noodles are fun, although I've never played w/ them naked

One game has all the girls playing. It's plays in a limbo type order. They put one noodle between their legs and cross over to the other side (one by one), then 2 noodles between their legs and cross over to the other side (no hands on the noodles), then 3 and so on. It's very funny to watch and the winner is the lady that can carry the most noodles between her legs to the other side.

Another "noodle" game is similar to a 3legged race. Say there are 4 couples. One man holds the front of the noodle, a lady straddles the noodle, the next lady also straddles the same noodle and the 2nd man holds the end of the noodle. The other 2 couples do the same on their noodle and then they race against each other. Again very funny to watch!
    Every pair of fishnets finds a pair of stilettos.

Join the April 2009 Party!!! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kittenNangel/

Ooopps

I forgot to state that the girls on the noodle are facing each other (which means one girl ends up running backwards), if the girls stumble - the guys just hoist them up.
    Every pair of fishnets finds a pair of stilettos.

Join the April 2009 Party!!! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kittenNangel/

Thanks, Queenie! Great poolside addition to the list of games. Sounds like we will have some good ol' fashion fun with that one.

Come on people, we need more games! All our Hedo newbies need a reason to cum back... over and over and over and over and... well, you get the point.

2nd... July 4-11, 2008
    1st... July 5-8, 2007

Cool Dress Poker!

I apologize, but I don't remember who on this site I am to credit with this one...

Everyone starts off completely naked with a pile of their own clothing (for equality's sake, everyone should have the same number of clothes). Players bet one article of clothing per hand (but can raise the stakes if there's a heated battle). As opposed to the highest poker hand getting the pot, the lowest poker hand has to put on the wagered article(s) of clothing. First person to get completely dressed must perform a sexy strip tease for the player with the least clothes (or a designee... to help avoid the awkwardness of a straight guy on straight guy strip tease).

I think this is a genius game and I will definitely be bringing a deck or two of cards. By the way, I have a GREAT poker face... just check under the table while we're playing!

2nd... July 4-11, 2008
    1st... July 5-8, 2007

Would love to hear more games people play at Hedo!

Dont burn out on the games before we get there We get in on the 6th of July.

We bring liars dice with us, just like on Pirates of the Carribean. Except with Hedo rules.
    First person to lose all thier dice, is the drink bitch for the other players for the reamining of the game.
    Last person with dice wins and gets to do a body shot off of, or have one off them from - any of the other players.
    (except when we do the actual tournament for the group, then we actually have a prize)
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/