Thread: Single Share?!?!

Single Share?!?!

Have any of you done a single share room? Its where you share a room a with a person you don't know basically. They pair you up with another person that has agree to a single share room. It's cheaper and when I talked to the representative at Superclubs, she said that most of the time you just end of in a single room. I just wanted to know if anyone has has any experience with this situation! TIA
    "I'M the (wo)man 'round here CAPICHE?!?!"

In a Caribbean state of mind.... Engaged in Chocolate Fantasies July 08'...

Not done it myself but s friend of mine has been to H3 about 5 times and did it each time. She has never actually had to share with anyone but knows she might one day.

Quote Originally Posted by ebonymix View Post
    Not done it myself but s friend of mine has been to H3 about 5 times and did it each time. She has never actually had to share with anyone but knows she might one day.
    Interesting! Thanks for replying! I am usually in a room with my friends, but they all backed out and I am being forced at the ast minute to get a room by myself. I have another group of friends that will be there, but there room is full already. Anybody else have any experiences doing single share?

Sorry, but I always go single guarantee. I think it depends on when you go. If it is a "quiet" time (meaning no groups, etc) then the chances of staying alone in a single share is good. However, if it is over a busy time (i.e. NYE) I would imagine chances are very high for having a roommate if going single share. Hope that helps!

"Life is Too Short.....Party and Dance Naked!"

Thanks luvtoHedo! I'm not really concerned about me having a roommate that I don't know! If it ends up being somebody in the room, that's fine. Anything of value I'll put in my safe and if there is anything else Im concerned with, I will leave in my other friends' room! Plus I usually keep all my most important stuff with my, cash, ID, passport, credit card, etc. Thanks for everyone who's already posted, keep the responses coming!!!!!!!

I had a roomie

I went solo the last time to H3. I had a room by myself for one night, and then got a room mate the second day. They don't tell you when you check in if you will be sharing a room - they just call you whenever and say "Your roomate is on her way up to the room."
    We lucked out, in that we were each the "dream" room mate for one another. I am 39, and did not want a desperate middle aged lady who wanted to bring "friends" over night and day. My roomie was 22 and did not want a young girl like herself, digging thru her "shit" and wanting to borrow her clothes!
    We became good friends on that trip and still keep in touch. That said, this next time I booked a single guarantee. I am going at the end of July, and there will be 2 groups there. The cost is about a regular rate + half of a regular rate.

Rolled the dice on a single share. Walked into a room with a KIng size bed. 6 days later I left with a huge smile and NEVER had a roomie.

As Jack Nicholson said in "A Few Good Men" "Roll the dice and take your chances..."

I only slept 20 hours in 6 days (including the airplane rides) not in the room much.

Dae

HOT SHIT DAVE!!!! Thanks!!! Keep the replies coming folks!!!