Thread: Jamaican Penis Tattoo

Jamaican Penis Tattoo

A man wished to show devotion to his long time girlfriend named Wendy, so he decided to have her name tattooed on his penis. After he undressed at the tattoo parlor, the artist said, "sir, your penis has to be hard for me to do the tattoo". He said, "ok", did what he had to do, and they quickly got started. When they were done, and the man's penis became soft again, all you could see of the tattoo were the first and last letters of his girlfriend's name. W and Y.
    A month later, the couple decided to take a trip to Jamaica. While the man was standing at a urinal, he couldn't help but notice the Jamaican man standing next to him unzipping his pants. He happened to look down momentarily, and was quite suprised to see that the Jamaican man also had the letters W and Y tattooed on his penis.
    "Sir", he said. "I don't mean to invade your privacy, but I noticed you have the letters W and Y tattooed on your penis. See... I have the same thing. My girlfriend's name is Wendy. Did you have your girlfriend's name tattooed down there also?"
    "No man", the Jamaican replied. "When I get hard, the tattoo on my penis says, "WELCOME TO JAMAICA, HAVE A NICE DAY"...
    Last edited by BUMintheSUN421; 05-31-2008 at 07:36 PM.