Thread: Report 5-12 to 5-19 the greatest

Registered User cnjcpl4whatever's Avatar

Report 5-12 to 5-19 the greatest

Where do you start, well this was our virgin trip and the only complaint we have is Air JaMAYBE, we don't mind helping the Jamaican economy but won't due it through AJ again sorry.

OK immigration no problem customs no problem, off to the Tim Air desk nice people and we were on the plane with in 15 minutes, but to our surprise it was topless Monday, so off Terrys top went, can't remember our pilots name but he was a funny guy. We already had a ride waiting for us thanks to a cpl of friends that are repeat offenders, also had some ganga there to but we will get to that later. Greeted by and big smile and Welcome Home, check in no problem we stayed in H-block 2148 had a new chiller a few ants but our maid was great thanks Cheryl for everything.

We get naked grab our towels and mugs and off to Delroys, what a great experience it is really hard to put into words, but simply you shed your clothes and u shed your inhibitions and the talking and meeting new friends begin. Really great people Tam & Rudy, Rich & Margo thanks for all your advise and help it was priceless. OK I can't go day by day because they pretty much jell together, but we spent majority of our time at the nude pool where we met some really great people, Tim & Jill she is truly 2lbs. of dynamite in a 1lb bag, Chris and Barbie from Texas, my smoking sistas Tiffany and Sylvia, Darien & Virginia he kept us laughing all day, Cristina keep up that dancing girl, John & Lana good luck, I am forgetting a lot of names but I think I am still stuck in the cloud I created at the pool.

What can you say about Delroy, Scumba and Paulette that probably already has been said, Terry was happy that she learned all the hand shakes at Delroys. If you can't smile well one of those special people is talking to you then you should go elsewhere.
    respect is huge in Jamaica and after a day or so you really understand what its all about, one day a young bartender Randy at the nude pool wasn't feeling well he had an upset stomach so I went to my room got him a couple of Tums and he felt better, here I was on the vacation of my life and I stopped my fun to help out the help, I then understood RESPECT.

OK we liked the food didn't have a problem with that at all great selection and the salad bar too, PJ night was great a lot of hot ladies in HOT slut wear, wish there was more participation in Toga night but we had fun, country night featured a very talented singer he was great. The disco was hit or miss, there were several working girls and we were proppositioned by one of the men we politely declined.

We met Augustus and he is very funny he loves hearing that you heard about him online and does like rice crispy treats which we gave him a whole bag, but kept trying to send me home and keep Terry.
    We did the couples message Dwight and Jennifer did a great job, the EC's tried to do there job and had some participation at the beach, but we couldn't move its really hard to leave the pool.

By the 3rd day I was known as Cheech at the pool and helped anyone that wanted to partake, but was always respectful of the people that didn't. PDA's where do you start lol, althought the hit of the week had to be the Dynomos and there swing.

This was truly the vacation of our lives what better was to celebrate your 20th anniver. by the 3rd day we were already planning our 2009 trip. We did use Denny and will use him again and again so he should be expecting a call real soon, all I know is I could really go for a dirty banana and a grill cheese right now. I guess that's it but we both cannot wait for our 2nd trip.

John & Terry

Great report!

The only thing that stinks about being at Hedo is when you are on your last day and you look around and see all the new people rolling in. It's just not fair that the party will continue without you...but I guess that's what keeps it going until you return!
    Chris and Sarah
    HII - `97, `99, `08
    currently planning 4th trip to paradise!

That is so true guys, we are already planning our 09 trip, for the end of June into July.

Respect from John & Terry

Great report! How did you do with the jenny cakes?

If you can try to make it at the last full week in April. That is when the "Butt Crack Tour Group" will be there. What a great bunch of people too! Talk about FUN! I think ChrisH and ourselves are trying to go again at the same time next year.

Hey Chris, sorry to rub it in but we are for sure going in October 11-18. Damn, it will be a long 4 months.
    Last edited by d&k; 06-15-2008 at 09:39 AM.
    Hedo II April 20-26 2008! And October 11-18 2008

Never got to Jennys hope to next year, we are going the end of June threw the first week in July

Rub it in??? Your going for your second trip in the same year as your first!! I hate you!!! Not really, just extremely jealous!

See, every trip report turns into "when we're going next!"
    Chris and Sarah
    HII - `97, `99, `08
    currently planning 4th trip to paradise!

No No i wish Chris, I meant next year 2009, lol