Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 22 days and counting

22 days and counting

OK guys only 22 days left and i am suffering from a bad case of The boards have gotten really quit lately, well with the exception of hedoinjune's posts. we need to start some interesting, but fun, topics to help me make it thru these last 3 weeks! New trip reports or some thing.

i just reread my post and that is supposed to be fun topics not "Butt fun topics"

I know the feeling. it's always the worst waiting those last few weeks. Almost as bad as the last night at hedo.
    Breathe...Relax...Drink ...Nothing is forever.
    June 18 - 27, 2008
    March 25 - April 2, 2009

13 days until I'm there! I'm sure these days will go by slower than the rest of the waiting period! (I booked it in Jan. and it seems to have FLOWN by!)

Hey jd&nc ...
    We're at 19 days to go ... and Woo-Hoo!!!
    But gotta tell ya ... kinda getting a wee bit NERVOUS!!!
    So have been trying not to think about as much - LOL!!!

We had a heck of great ride this week-end up on Cherohala Skyway ... NICE!!! Rode Fri & Sat .... so have been keeping busy doing other stuff so
    I'm not just thinking about this TRIP!!!

Look forward to meeting u guys ... loved your story about your first time and the bar - LMAO that was too CUTE!!!

Our biggest problem at this point is trying to find a pet sitter for our dog ... have had no luck and would prefer not to board. But still have some time and hope we will luck out and Find Something!!!

Got most of the shopping done .. kinda stressed out over the theme nights stuff and just decided the heck with it .. I'm taking my sexxy stuff and who cares!!! Hub is excited but like me trying to forget it for the next week or so!!! One night we stayed up till like 2am just talking about!! Whew ... told him we can talk all we want but won't know NOTHING till we get there!!

Watched a special on the travel channel and it showed the area .. had some really nice views of beach and surrounding area. Rick's cafe was featured along with some of the local attractions. Pretty kewl and interesting!! Also watched a horror movie about Jamaica and voodoo That was spooky!!! Don't want any of that CRAP!!! NO VOODOO PLEASE!!!!!

Just can't wait to see the ocean and feel the sand!!! I'm smiling NOW!!!!

sooo jealous you are almost there and we have forever! tried to start a fun thread for embarrassing stories but it fell dead in the water. maybe the funniest thing you ever saw at hedo?

Registered User airborne&Grmnbc's Avatar
    Hi guys,
    We spent last weekend at a naked place (Paradise Valley) up in North Georgia and although it was fun, for some reason all we were talking about was Hedo and how much longer we had to wait... SUCKS!

Really looking forward to meeting ya'll soon.

Airborne!
    SUCKS!
    21-28 Nov. 14. Spanksgiving Week!!

Hey, we'll be there June 18th. What's that june groups link?

21 days to go...

I just booked and finalized my trip. Yeah! I can't wait to go home again. Nine days this time.

I set up my flight so I can leave straight from work Wed. morning and take off at 11:30. I should be sipping a cold beer at Delroy's by 4pm.

Tdog, I don't think they'll be any groups there at that time. There's a group going the week before and another the week after. I think there's supposed to be a photo shoot the week after also.

Anyone else going during that time that wants to get to know each other before we go? Please feel free to post or PM me.

See ya on the beach.
    Den
    Breathe...Relax...Drink ...Nothing is forever.
    June 18 - 27, 2008
    March 25 - April 2, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by tdog1215 View Post
    Hey, we'll be there June 18th. What's that june groups link?
    Here you go tdog, sorry it took so long. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hedojuneb52s/
    Airborne!
    SUCKS!

Uuuuu-Hooo ... Knock .. Knock Anyone Home???

Guess What ... 17 Days to go ... And we're getting so freaking excited .. just cannot relax!! I'm getting the suitcases out today and starting to try on outfits to match shoes and accesories!! I know .. a little premature .. but want to to make sure I have not overlooked Anything

airborne&Grmnbc .. you guy's have been such a pleasure and so much Help!! Thanks for your patience with us newbie's!! You know we will get there two days earlier .. so I'm sure we will have it all figured out by the time you get to Deroy's

Looking forward to having a blast .. relaxing .. playing in the sun .. and most of all the Parties!!! We are Smiling and just about ready to spring our wings and FLY!!!!! Here's to New Friends

Rob N Susan

Just remember Susan once you have packed go back to your bag and take out half the cothes you put in there and you will be about right. Everyone over packs on their first trip.

Hey Susan & Rob

Nooo problem mon! Yeah, by the time we get there ya'll will be old pro's, lol. But jd's right, everyone over packs for Hedo. German Betty Crocker & I always take more clothes than we need. And we just take our carry-ons for our clothing. Our checked bag is for liquids, presents for friends and school supplies.
    But you're not alone on being excited. The last couple of days I'll be like the Disney commercial, "I'm too excited to sleep!"
    To new friends!
    Airborne!
    SUCKS!

Air Assault!

Quote Originally Posted by tdog1215 View Post
    Air Assault!
    Dope on a rope! Just kidding, lol.

Airborne!
    SUCKS!