Thread: Trip Report - May 7 thru May 14

Trip Report - May 7 thru May 14

Trip # 2 - May 7 thru May 14

PREFACE

4 weeks prior to our trip, I found myself in the dentist office having a tooth pulled. I was bound and determined to fix my "smile" prior to our trip. So 1 day before our trip the partial denture I ordered came in and I spent 3 of our Hedo Days, fighting gum pain, re- learning to eat and just wanting to yank the darn thing out, say to heck with it and do the hillbilly thing hehehe. Anyway I do not recommend that anyone make any drastic changes like this just prior to your trip. It can really end up being a huge PITA and pain med's and booze sure don't mix very well.

GETTING THERE

I guess you could say we started our Hedo Vacation a day early this time. We had booked our flights on US Airways out of Kansas City and rather than get up at 2:30am to get ready, finish packing and drive to the airport we opted to get a hotel the night before departure that was close to the airport. We booked a Park and Stay Package with the hotel. This gave us a room for the night and 5 days of parking as well. It worked out great for us as we know how tiring travel is when you dont get much sleep the night before.

Our flight on US Airways was uneventful. Customs and immigration went smoothly considering the flight was full. It did take a while to get our luggage. The bus ride to the resort found us with 2 couples that were staying at GLN. We all opted to forgo the usual Red Strip Stop in order to make it the the resorts earlier. Driver seemed to be in a HUGE hurry! More so than the other drivers we had ridden with.

CHECK IN

Check in was a breeze. We had booked ROH and upgraded to a Garden View Nude Room. Our Upgrade landed us in the infamous H-Block on the 2nd floor.

ROOM

Room 2247 was to be our home for the next 8 Days. Hot water was never a problem. AC worked great, but not to the point it would run you out of the room. It kept us comfortable for the most part. One change we noticed right away was the safe's. Gone was the old Key lock type safe and in their place are ones with digital passcodes... We really liked not having to worry about toting a safe key everywhere with us and the worry of losing it. We did notice some small ant's in the room when we first arrived.

FOOD

On our first trip to H2 several years ago we were not impressed with the food in the dining room. It was routine, tasted bad etc, and if it werent for breakfast and roberts grill (when it was called that) we would likely have went hungry. The food this trip was great! There was variety and it all tasted good. The desserts were really great and that bitter taste we remember from the last trip was gone. For dinner there was a carving station setup that served Roast Beef and Roast Pork, Fresh steamed vegetables, potato's, pea's and rice, assorted fish dishes, salad, fruits and a variety of cheeses. Various cheese cakes, Some type of pastry shell filled with chocolate pudding/mouse, cakes of different variety etc. Several nights they had a stir fry setup as well as a pasta station. Overall the food was fantastic, and we really enjoyed it.

We never made it to any of the sit down restaurants this trip.

DRINKS

Noticed this trip that when filling our 32oz mugs the drinks seemed a little on the weak side. Didnt get much of a buzz from them at all, but the lobby bar sure made them strong though :-) Our after breakfast drink of choice was the usual dirty banana's. Later in the day we got hooked on the Carribean Joy's.

THE PEOPLE

This trip we met some really great couples. Jon & Yvette, Tam & Rudy, Chris & Melissa, Margo & Rich as well as a few others. Sadly we didnt get the opportunity to spend much time with them, due to several ugly incidents that happened during our stay. I wont go into much detail regarding this, but suffice it to say that the people at hedo can either Make or Break your trip. Rather than subject ourselves to more rude comments and be made fun of we ended up spending our last few days on the prude side of the resort. However, we did enjoy the time spent together and that is what this trip was about anyway.

PDA & PDP

Saw a mixture of both this trip. Hot tub was hopping as well as on the beach late at night.

ENTERTAINMENT AND OTHER...

We both enjoyed the shows at night in the dining room. Theme nights were hit and miss with very few dressing for the occation it seemed. Didn't see alot of women in slut wear. Most were just dressed in resort type wear. Hedo seemed pretty sedate for the most part and occupancy wasn't very high.

The nude beach seemed the busiest. The prude beach had a few couples and singles but was for the most part, pretty empty.

Rude Boring People??

Quote Originally Posted by kshedocouple View Post
    Trip # 2 - May 7 thru May 14

THE PEOPLE

This trip we met some really great couples. Jon & Yvette, Tam & Rudy, Chris & Melissa, Margo & Rich as well as a few others. Sadly we didnt get the opportunity to spend much time with them, due to several ugly incidents that happened during our stay. I wont go into much detail regarding this, but suffice it to say that the people at hedo can either Make or Break your trip. Rather than subject ourselves to more rude comments and be made fun of we ended up spending our last few days on the prude side of the resort. However, we did enjoy the time spent together and that is what this trip was about anyway.

ENTERTAINMENT AND OTHER...

We both enjoyed the shows at night in the dining room. Theme nights were hit and miss with very few dressing for the occation it seemed. Didn't see alot of women in slut wear. Most were just dressed in resort type wear. Hedo seemed pretty sedate for the most part and occupancy wasn't very high.

OMG! This sounds terrible - I hardly have come across people saying they were MADE FUN OF!!!!

I've never been to Hedo and ppl. assure me that its the most accepting, joyous atmosphere ever... but... but... PART of your experience sounds just awful.

First,

Good trip report! Sorry you ran into some ugly people. I do hope that you will return again. (perhaps come try out H3 next April with our group!)

Queen of Wands,

For the most part, it is. But like anywhere else you get that many people together, you have the chance of having ugly people around. We were lucky with our first trip and never had any troubles with anyone. Of course, if I had, I would have just ignored them and enjoyed my vacation where ever I wanted to.

By the way, Queen, you have mail here from me. I had a private question for you. If you don't know where your mail is here, just look up at your right hand corner and it should say Private Messages.
    Celebrating 10 Years of Spring Fling Fun at Hedo in 2018!

Virgin Trip Hedo III 4/10-17/2008
    New Years Eve, Dec.26 to Jan 3, 2009 Bare Bottom Bunch
    Fred's 60th Birthday Celebration 07/16-21/2009
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling April 2009 - 2017
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling 04/07 ~ 04/14/2018

kitten & angel's 10th Anniversary Spring Fling 2018 - April 07~14
    http://www.kittennangel.com/

Also wanted to add:

Service: When we checked in we found that there was no TV remote and no Iron in the room. Called the front desk and they delivered both within the hour.

There was hardly any wait for drinks, Talked abit to paulette and found her daughter to be doing better. She sure is a sweetheart!! Service in the dining room was great. Kept our glasses full, and were always there to clear plates. Maid service was great too! No Sheets for toga night though.

Enjoyed an evening dinner out at Three Dives. They have LOBSTER although its off season there. Hubby and I had the grilled lobster platter and the grilled Jerk Chicken. Both were great!

All in all we DID have a good trip. Just wished some things had been different.

Kshedocouple, we have our second trip to H2 planned in October 08. Can you fill us in on the rude and crude people you ran across on your latest trip to H2.
    Thanks
    Hedo II April 20-26 2008! And October 11-18 2008

Okay, since everyone wants to know exactly what happened, here goes...

Our room was in H-block on the 2n'd floor. We spent most of that day on the nude beach under the tree's and had just walked between the buildings beside the massage shack. When we got to the side walk, we passed maybe 5 people. They were clothed and on the sidewalk walking towards the nude pool area. A few seconds after we passed by, I heard them laughing so I turned around and they were probably 25' from us, sorta behind the bushes/curve in the sidewalk. One of the guys had his shirt pulled up below his man boobie line, pushing is stomach out to protrude it. The other guy was walking really slow while doing the same thing. Both the women were laughing about it. I guess they thought it was pretty funny. It was pretty darn obvious they were trying to imitate my husbands stomach and the way he walks.

The second time this happend was in H-block. I had went outside the room to have a smoke, and saw several guys down below doing the VERY same thing, and the women there laughing about it, and telling the guys how "wrong" they were in doing this.

In the dining room, we had just finished eating and were walking between the dining tables and out to the pool area (it was very humid that night). Several people at one table, a lady in particular just sat there and stared towards us as we approached. Then she did that hand over the mouth whisper routine to her male friend, then they all turned towards us looked, and the lady that started it did one of those smirky, laugh type of thing.

Anyway, thats the gist of what happened.

Oh No They Didn't!!!

That really sucks

Their time will come, it always does.

I'm hoping it's something really terrible like a really bad sunburn (the blistering type) or a plane crash.

I HATE mean people in any country but no evil deed goes unreturned so karma will kick them in the ass soon, pieces of shit.

Have a good week and thanx for sharing
    Every pair of fishnets finds a pair of stilettos.

Join the April 2009 Party!!! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kittenNangel/

[QUOTE=Queen of Wands;40213]That really sucks

I HATE mean people in any country but no evil deed goes unreturned so karma will kick them in the ass soon, pieces of shit.

Yep, I believe in the whole Karma Scene ... lived too
    long and seen too much not to believe .. cause it's Freaking Real!!!

Many apologies .. but I say their loss .. cause I bet you would have been better real friends than the crap they were hangin with anyway .. you know the kind .. they kiss you that night and rob you blind by the morning!!
    Will kick you when your down and never around when you need a helping hand!! So F*** Em!!! That's What I Think!!!