Thread: Virgins to Hedo

Smile Virgins to Hedo

Hello everyone I am new to the site. My two friends and I have planned a trip hedo ll and we are set to leave May 29th. I would like to know what to expect at the airport and the resort. This will be our first time on an airplane and at the resort. We are staying on the prude side and we would love to get a heads up on everything.

hiya, myself and my partner arrive on 1st June so you have a head start over us We have never been before either and are really excited and just a little nervous about what its going to be like there. We have decided to book the tim air flight to the resort in the hope of getting there quicker and having more time there [a week will fly im sure]
    See you there! luv Tinks. xx

Thumbs up

What to expect at the airport...get off the plane, walk to immigration, process thru, pick up luggage, clear customs, go to Superclubs lounge, fill out paperwork, ride to Hedo 2 on shuttle. Hedo 2 arrival, process at front desk, more paperwork, if room is ready head to it drop of luggage, let the party begin. If not ready, get drink from bar and let the party begin...have fun.

I jus wan go home mon!
    Ivy and Rick

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Registered User CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Belinda View Post
    hiya, myself and my partner arrive on 1st June so you have a head start over us We have never been before either and are really excited and just a little nervous about what its going to be like there. We have decided to book the tim air flight to the resort in the hope of getting there quicker and having more time there [a week will fly im sure]
    See you there! luv Tinks. xx

Speak for yourself!!!
    You only get one life - LIVE IT!

What to expect at the airport...get off the plane, walk to immigration, process thru, pick up luggage, clear customs, go to Superclubs lounge, fill out paperwork, ride to Hedo 2 on shuttle. Hedo 2 arrival, process at front desk, more paperwork, if room is ready head to it drop of luggage, let the party begin. If not ready, get drink from bar and let the party begin...have fun.

Hi,
    We are taking a private car to H2, do we still need to check in at The SC lounge?

Thumbs up

The SC desk is primarily to get the paperwork set up before you arrive at the resort and arrange your transportation to the resort ...I have heard from many who take cabs, shuttles and fly to Negril, they simply by pass the SC Desk and go straight to the resort. A good idea if the resort is overbooked.

I jus wan go home mon!
    Ivy and Rick
    Last edited by weliveinvegas; 06-10-2008 at 12:50 PM.

Ivy and Rick
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

What to expect? Lets see, depending on time sometimes it takes a little time to get thru customs, maybe 20-30 minutes. Go to SC lounge relax, take bus to Hedo II, check in, forget the rest of the world. Even of you are staying on the prude side, still check out the nude side, you will have a great time. It took us 2 trips before I got brave enough to venture to the "other" side, had a blast. Have a great trip, we will be there July 1-9Make sure you take the clothing optional cruise to the cliffs. It is GREAT. "Are we there yet?"

Cruise

Do both II and III offer the clothing optional cruise. This is our second trip but only three days last year and a week this year so I may move more then 100 yards from the nude hot tub.

Thumbs up

S&C,

Yes, they offer the cruise at Hedo 3 as well, just a different side of the island.

I jus wan go home mon!
    Ivy and Rick

Ivy and Rick
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

My wife and I went to Hedo II in February for the first time. We were there for a week . We have never been to a clothing optional resort before. I did alot of reading and were told to make sure to try the jerk chicken. The only problem was that they served it by Delroys bar. We did not know where that was but we found out real quick that it was on the nude side. We looked at each other and thought "why not". That was the best decision we made. Our room was on the prude side but that was just for sleeping. Other than that we stayed on the nude side.

The reason I am telling you this is because do not be shy. If you stay on the prude side you will miss out on so much fun. Venture out and have fun.