Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Single Guys Situation At Hedo2

Single Guys Situation At Hedo2

i would like to hear the experience from single guys who have been there at hedo2 or from couples who want to put out the truth to the single males. My intentions here is not to offend anyone, it is just what i have seen in some of the nudists resort, where they do allow single males, but seem to be ignored. Unless the girls and couples do actually know the man from in advance either from the previous friendships or having to be performed some kind of interactions at an earlier gatherings. No one would seem to care to have the single guy give simple company as a dance in disco.

Blog Entries
    Wow, can you write any bigger? I have been to Hedo III twice and the single guys appeared to have a lot of fun. But like it has been repeated on here numerous times if you read the forums, it just depends on the single guy. He has to be friendly, respectful, outgoing, but not pushy. You have to go to just have fun and relax if other things happen they happen. There were also quite a few single women both times I went and they seemed to have fun, also.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueeyes12 View Post
    Wow, can you write any bigger? I have been to Hedo III twice and the single guys appeared to have a lot of fun. But like it has been repeated on here numerous times if you read the forums, it just depends on the single guy. He has to be friendly, respectful, outgoing, but not pushy. You have to go to just have fun and relax if other things happen they happen. There were also quite a few single women both times I went and they seemed to have fun, also.
    Blueeyes perspective has worked for me. Twice a single guy at H3. Twice a remarkable vacation. I have to assume the same would be true at H2.

Don't mean to offend you, but unless a couple is looking for a single male, why would they feel the need to entertain you. Why don't you go to these places with a woman? It is not a couples responsibility to make you feel like part of their lives. Maybe a couple wants to be there for each other and not to make you feel accepted by the wife dancing with you. Is there a reason single guys may be ignored? Think hard about how some (not all) single guys act at places like Hedo, then thank them for the answer to your question.
    Last edited by Mike&Stacy; 07-13-2008 at 11:02 AM.

Respect, respect and... oh yeah, respect

I went to Hedo 2 alone last year and had the best vacation of my life. I didn't know a soul there and got to meet lots of great people. I went down to decompress and relax. I wasn't focused on having sex, just having fun. I still keep in touch with some of the couples I met there.

As Blueeyes said, it's about being friendly, nice and respectful.

Do a search on "single male" in the forums and you'll get lots of info.
    Breathe...Relax...Drink ...Nothing is forever.
    June 18 - 27, 2008
    March 25 - April 2, 2009

I went last oct, flew all the way from Iraq and had a blast. If you go with the mind set that you are have sex till you're shooting blanks, you'll be disappointed. Just go and have fun be approachable. I was in the disco having a good time after a couple of long islands I was on tilt, got invited to the hot tub and got the best deep throat I ever had. All the fun is on the nude side so if you're shy it's boring on the prude side. Don't have a look of desparation.

i agree with you hundred percent. but the kind of looks they give to single male in essence saying why the hell are you here at hedo.????

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&Stacy View Post
    Don't mean to offend you, but unless a couple is looking for a single male, why would they feel the need to entertain you. Why don't you go to these places with a woman? It is not a couples responsibility to make you feel like part of their lives. Maybe a couple wants to be there for each other and not to make you feel accepted by the wife dancing with you. Is there a reason single guys may be ignored? Think hard about how some (not all) single guys act at places like Hedo, then thank them for the answer to your question.

different people are there for different reasons, to those couple who are swingers , just dont assume that male is interested in your wife, you do whatever you do, dont give them a dirty look saying in essence why you are here. some single men go there just to relax and watch the entertainment at stage or to get their feet wet in the water. dont dump your animal instinct on others.

If you're basing your judgment on the negative looks people are giving you, how do you know they're swingers. More important how do you know you're interpreting those looks accurately? If you're like most guys, myself included, you're body language interpretation skills suck!

On both my trips to Hedo there were always a few really hot couples (or couples with ordinary guys and super hot females) that everyone ASSUMED were really stuck up. These folks weren't stuck up. They just didn't speak English!

Don't assume, sbakht. Ask!

My Hedo experience was that guys in NON-swinger couples showed more negativity toward the single guys, it was the women in swinger couples who were the ones who had a the most negative attitude toward single guys.

The swinger guys were probably the most decent, friendly and welcoming category of folks at Hedo.

Also I don't know what dance floors you hang out on, but every one I've ever seen has a serious shortage of dudes, and more dudes is always welcomed by the ladies. One random woman here or there may not want to dance with you, but most will be fine with you, as long as what you call dancing isn't what most people call dry humpin'.

It's part of a man's job to be protective of his woman, get over it.

Yes, single guys go to Hedo just to relax, but if you'll telling me that the stage entertainment and the water are primarily draws for you, then I call bullshit.

Hedo is a huge mental energy mirror. Whatever energy you put out, whether it's positive or negative, that same energy will be reflected back to you. I've seen fairly beautiful young women who people avoided because they were very negative, and I've seen butt ugly old dudes who spent all of their time with hot couples because they were so positive.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

There are around 1/2 dozen single males that go the same time we do and they are a true blast. They show complete respect and go to have a good time...not to troll the waters.
    In viewing your previous posts, a majority of them have an undertone of what you expected and now it seems your upset it didn't turn out that way.
    What DID you think would happen on your trip?
    Were you respectfull?
    Just curious is all...

Yes, single guys go to Hedo just to relax, but if you'll telling me that the stage entertainment and the water are primarily draws for you, then I call bullshit.
    Funny! And I agree completely.

Hedo is a huge mental energy mirror. Whatever energy you put out, whether it's positive or negative, that same energy will be reflected back to you.
    It's been stated many many ways, but never quite so succinctly and concisely. Nicely done.
    We love Hedonism II

That's some serious attitude going on there.
    I've done 19 solos to H2 and other solo trips to resorts in JA including H3 and the only times I did not enjoy myself was when I brought a bad attitude with me from home.
    I was so clueless on the first trip to H2 that it was beyond funny.
    I had NO idea what to expect and you know what? I had a BLAST!!!!
    Not much actually happened that time but I knew this was some place where I felt at home.
    I have since had the (mis)fortune of running into some of the other folks I see here and they have made my trips even better than I thought they could be.
    Go with no expectations beyond relaxing and being social and I think you will be surprised at what happens.

Respect, John
    H2 11/7 - 11/15

Mugsey,
    LOL. My first trip to H3, I was "asked" to show some "attention" to the Mrs by Mr and didn't even realize what was happening.

I had a blast also!!!
    Trip #3 March 09.

Flew Solo on both trips, spent most of the time with the female staff, but, that was my thing, I still had a wonderful and unforgetable vacation.

As alluded to previously, just jump right in there, do the slide, have a beer, participate in the games, make an ass of yourself on stage if you have (or think you have) a talent, don't take yourself too seriously.

I'm a bit of a gym rat and am in pretty good shape (not trying to blow my own horn here) however, you come to find out real quickly it's not whats on the outside.

At the disco, I danced with the young, the old, the big, the bold and the beautiful. It wasn't a strategy, but I think the fact that I was outgoing and had a great time with everyone made a lot of the defences come down.
    Folks could clearly see I was there to have a good time and not just for sex.

My advice to single dudes would be the same as those prescribed by the other practioners, check your attitude, preconceived notions, expectations, sense of entitlement etc. etc. at the airport, just be there, the time always go by too quickly, just enjoy the moments ... if it's gonna happen, it'll happen.
    If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before

Well said Bravehert.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast