Thread: ladies clothing at hedo 3--wife is asking and spending -help

ladies clothing at hedo 3--wife is asking and spending -help

Hey there!

my wife is sooo getting into the prepration for our trip in October- searching the web for sexy/slutty club outfits and stuff

can someone really give me the run down on what she will need for the evenings

I know there is Toga night-

what about the other parties- do all the prople really get dressed up for every event?

is it go to the shows in club wear then goto the them night in the theme?

-then what else will most women be wearing in the evening (assumming lunch and breakfast is casual wear)

Thanks guys- wifey is excited but nervous >> me give me shorts, flip flops and a nice shirt and off I go>>>>>>..

Depends on who's there at the time.. We just got back and a bunch of us dressed for every night.. Made the disco that much more sexy..
    I loved being able to wear stuff I can't wear at home.. I would mortify my 13 year old.. lol. Morning I wore booty shorts and tee shirts, dinner was sexy see thru, and disco was the theme.. I wouldn't do it any other way from now on either. So much fun dressing up and seeing my honey's eyes light up.. Even my honey dressed for more than toga and PJ night..
    http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c283/BostonMel/random%20board%20crap/crazyph.gif

www.crzyphckers.com

Can't wait to get home!!!!!

Dressing up is part of the whole fun of Hedo. Where else but Hedo can you wear most of these outfits.... So, I say GO FOR IT!!!!! I try to dress for all the themes. I will usually wear very sexy/slutty (see through, fishnet dresses, etc) for dinner, then change for certain themes for the disco. Somethimes, I dress in costume (theme for the evening) for dinner and through out the night, of course until we get to the nude Jacuzzi at the end of the night, then I drop it all...

Tell your wife not to worry about what everyone else is wearing, just go and have fun with it.....

Can't wait to get back home.....
    May 21st we will be there....YAY!!!!

Kelly ( & Eugene)

There are always some folks who don't dress for the themes, and who don't wear sexy clothes to dinner, but I don't think they have as much fun either.
    We try to dress for the themes every night and we have a blast. My wife always has two or more outfits to wear every night. She'll wear a sexy, little black dress to dinner, for example, and then wear a scandalous nightie for PJ night.
    Try wickedtemptations.com and spicecloset.com for some great slutwear.
    Go all out and you'll have a wonderful time.

we went in December and after reading on this forum, I thought that I could wear whatever to dinner. So, I wore a see through dress with panties and got to dinner to find that I was the ONLY one dressed that way!! I was mortified!!!! I made my hubby fix my plate so that I wouldn't have to get up! I was so ready to get back to the room and change or just get naked and go to the hot tub! This time I am taking a sexy sun dress for dinner. Nothing see through!!!

the group we go with always have see thru night for the girls, we love it and who cares what everyone else is wearing, that's what hedo is all about, letting go, having fun and doing things you would never do back home

Im really hoping that we are all in the same boat and "pull together" during our week at hedo 11 [1st to the 8th June] Sure it will be the "community spirit" as well as the resort that will make our holiday special, but hey if im the only one wearing my wild and very "oh my god i could NEVER wear these clothes at home" outfits then so be it, im out to have FUN and FUN i will have ....Tinks. x

Yeah, we feel the same way -- we don't care what everybody else does. My wife often is dressed the most scandalously when we go to the restaurants -- and we certainly enjoy it, especially me!!

Much of our excitement lies in the fact that Mrs Fun can dress like a slut. It would be more appealing to have ALL visitors dressing the same way, however, we realize they have a prude side for a reason.

We seem to gravitate towards the people who are looser and more fun-loving. We always hang on the nude side, so most times those are the ones participating in theme nights and dressing like sluts for dinner.

Half of the excitement leading up the the trip is shopping for slutwear. We enjoy trying it on at home and taking it back off!!!
    --------------------------------
    Join us in June
    6/23/08 to 6/29/08