As for what most others have said, we agree...Accomodations, we saved a few bucks staying on the Garden prude side, not 5 star but neat clean adequate...The place must be about 25 yrs or so old and it shows a little wear and tear...but surely comfortable and nice. The food was great. The staff were friendly helpful smiling, and I felt they agreed we are important to their staying in business. If I needed something they were there for me and always in a friendly way.
If I could make a few changes...maybe ad an extra bartender at the nude pool, have a waiter circle the pool asking if anyone wanted refills, we do find that at some of the other Jamaican resorts. and c'mon...that big beautiful clean sparkling empty prude pool...What maybe 3 people in it and you cant move in the nude pool... Say what..whose idea is that? The place should be clothing optional, and " nude" at the nude side. I did want bar stools at the main bar...and the piano bar...I like sitting at a bar...As for tipping, we tipped bartenders staff waiters etc, and no one blinked an eye. I dont seriously believe the managers care...because it was all open and easy for all to see...now I imagine there are some who dont agree with tipping...and fine with me its a matter of choice but I didnt feel anyones job was on the line...otherwise after the 7th they would have had to fire a lot of workers at HedoII. As soon as possible we will be back.