Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wild Women's Group: June

Smile

Late to the conversation as well! We will be arriving around 1 p.m. on the 31st. We have the whole week, too. It's our first trip to Hedo to celebrate our 10th anniv! Yea! Would love to meet everyone while there. We'll keep checking back here for any more details.

The count-down has begun (a long time ago!)

Jacqui & Cecil

Italian sounds great, but what about the bad breath?? (ha!ha!) I am seriously a freak about things like that! I don't want anyone to think that my breath smells bad! But, if everyone else is eating it, then we will all have bad breath and maybe we won't notice each others!!! Did you mean reservations for 6:00 or for 6 people?

How about reservations for 8? Mind if we join you all for dinner too?

Quote Originally Posted by rayinbeth View Post
    Late to the conversation as well! We will be arriving around 1 p.m. on the 31st. We have the whole week, too. It's our first trip to Hedo to celebrate our 10th anniv! Yea! Would love to meet everyone while there. We'll keep checking back here for any more details.

The count-down has begun (a long time ago!)

Jacqui & Cecil
    Hi there! We are also celebrating our 10th by going to Hedo for the first time, look forward to meeting you there! We'll be there from the 31st to the 7th as well.

DnG, we don't mind if you join us for dinner! The more the merrier! Can't wait to meet you!

Let's make it for 8! We take a yearly anniversary trip in June (4yrs!)

I incorrectly stated that there would be round 60 couples. Because of the gas and airline prices we'll have a smaller group. Not to worry though, we'll all still have a blast!

Also, just occured to me. Is Pastafari open on Sunday?

Maybe we will have a better time with just a small group! Ya never know! I am just so glad to be going! So, does anyone ever just sit around and wonder "what if no one wants to hook up with me?" I have been doing that a lot lately, but my hubby tells me that I have nothing to worry about. I just keep thinking that it would really suck if no one was attracted to me. Also, what do you do if your not attracted to someone who might be attracted to you, but you don't want to hurt their feelings??? I think I have too much time on my hands to be thinking of all of this stuff!!! I just want everyone to have a great time!!!

horny4hedo,
    That's so funny that you mention this stuff. Me and my wife were just talking about it yesterday! I'm sure that there is someone for everyone there (as long as you don't have it in your head that you are looking for no less than a supermodel). My wife is is pretty hot (of course, I'm biased), but she's seems to be kinda worried about it. It's weird, she has people hitting on her at bars all the time, but she's worried about Hedo. Probably has something to do with being nude all the time! I can tell you one thing, it got both of us working out a little more than usual!

As far as telling people no, I've never been there, but I'm sure that most people there are pretty understanding. I don't think anyone's feelings should be hurt.

Honestly, I think we try to not think about the sex part that much, that way you definitely can't be disappointed. Whatever happens, happens.

Instead I just think about unlimited drinks and chilling on the beach/by the pool.

And, off topic here, but is anyone doing excursions. We want to go to that Falls and we'll also want to do snorkeling.
    H3 First Timers - May 31st through June 5th!

Dewaddikt, I am glad that I am not the only freak that is kinda worried! My hubby says the same about me, but you are right, there probably is someone for everyone! I have been working out extra hard, hubby, not so much! He is going to wait a few more days before he starts working out! Like it will help then!!(ha!ha!) Thinking about drinks and chilling on the beach sounds good to me! Can't wait!!!!!

Working out has been pretty nice. It's good to have some motivation. What I've been slacking on is working on a base tan. My pasty ass is in some serious trouble if I don't get some sun. We were out boating and tubing with friends today, so maybe that'll help!

And one week of working out might just help, you never know
    H3 First Timers - May 31st through June 5th!

We've thought about the Falls as well and we're going snorkeling! We should go together. We also wanted to do the nude catamaran trip (You boat naked and snorkel/swim). I think it's on Thursdays.

With getting turned down; I'd say it happens, have witnessed it before (last year @ H3). The couple just politely went about their way. Most people are "professional" about it. There will be lots of people of all types of attraction. Here's hoping we fit the category! (I'm raising an imaginary glass). Two weeks, can't wait!!!

Talking Re: "The Attraction Factor"

We try not to think about it. When we go to lifestyle clubs, it's really about us being together in a freer environment than a public bar. We have taken the same approach to this trip; it's not about the lifestyle, just about us being together. We know that we'll meet a lot of great people! If we are fortunate enough to click with another couple, it's simply a bonus.

Lightbulb

Us again...apparently we're not very bright...please help.

We booked our trip before we knew what event was going on for that week. We don't even belong to the wild woman's group! (just another bonus!!)

Maybe we can have another "meet & greet" at the hot tub later?!?!

We have decided to go without any expectations too! Just hoping to meet all of you great people and see what happens! A "meet & greet" at the hot tub sounds good to us!!

We will be there on May 30th through the 2nd...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast