Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: overweight

Quote Originally Posted by ShawneeKat View Post
    Hubby and I are returning to Hedo in 25 days. It will be my third time to enjoy Hedo. The reason I return is tied directly to the positive side of being a woman with curves. In the real world I am a middle aged, overweight, working Mom. Men rarely look twice at me. But, at Hedo I am, as well as every other woman, a goddess. Men and women have made me feel so sexy just by simple conversations and friendships. True Hedo people never notice a scar, or a few extra pounds, or a cute bald spot. Everyone is beautiful and sexy at Hedo.
    I wish there was a LIKE button! Mrs. HJ has a friend at work that wants to go with us in February but she insists she needs to lose weight before she goes. I have told her that booking the trip is the incentive to get what she wants. If you don't mind, I am going to email her and quote part of your message.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Hubby and I are returning to Hedo in 25 days. It will be my third time to enjoy Hedo. The reason I return is tied directly to the positive side of being a woman with curves. In the real world I am a middle aged, overweight, working Mom. Men rarely look twice at me. But, at Hedo I am, as well as every other woman, a goddess. Men and women have made me feel so sexy just by simple conversations and friendships. True Hedo people never notice a scar, or a few extra pounds, or a cute bald spot. Everyone is beautiful and sexy at Hedo. The biggest turn off is rarely something physical. In the vast majority of times turn off occur because someone is a jerk. Look around your hometown. I'll bet you can find several people that look "pretty" but the are asses. Those are the true ugly people. Don't worry about how you look when you come to Hedo. Check in, find your room, lock up the valuables, get naked, and get your sexy ass to the nude pool ASAP.
    Kat speaks for us all, we are all gods and goddesses at Hedo, no body judges you, dress as you feel, be naughty, laugh and enjoy. See you all in November.
    Lets get nekid with boots on

Hedonism II Nov 2007
    Hedonism II Nov 2008
    Hedonism II Mar 2011
    Hedonism II Nov 22 -Dec 1

Hubby and I are returning to Hedo in 25 days. It will be my third time to enjoy Hedo. The reason I return is tied directly to the positive side of being a woman with curves. In the real world I am a middle aged, overweight, working Mom. Men rarely look twice at me. But, at Hedo I am, as well as every other woman, a goddess. Men and women have made me feel so sexy just by simple conversations and friendships. True Hedo people never notice a scar, or a few extra pounds, or a cute bald spot. Everyone is beautiful and sexy at Hedo. The biggest turn off is rarely something physical. In the vast majority of times turn off occur because someone is a jerk. Look around your hometown. I'll bet you can find several people that look "pretty" but the are asses. Those are the true ugly people. Don't worry about how you look when you come to Hedo. Check in, find your room, lock up the valuables, get naked, and get your sexy ass to the nude pool ASAP.
    So glad that we get to call ShawneeKat a great personal friend. We look forward to seeing them both in September.
    Hedo II CHERRY popped May 2010
    Hedo II Sept 2010,2011, 2012, 2013,2014, 2015,2016,2017,2018
    Hedo II May 2011, April 2012, 2013, 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018
    July 2-8,2017 won 5 free nights at the Repeaters Party
    NEXT TRIPS HOME!!!
    April 25-May 4, 2019 with Tom's Trips Zoo Krew www.tomstrips.com
    September 5 - 14, 2019 with Tom's Trips Zoo Krew IIwww.tomstrips.com
    Earthangel496 on SLS / Kasidie

ShawneeKat...................Does that mean you like my bald spot??????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Sunset Bill View Post
    ShawneeKat...................Does that mean you like my bald spot??????????????
    Of course I do. A long time ago I was told that bald spots occur because the man is such a great lover his partner pulls his hair out while she is experiencing the joys of the orgasm!

Quote Originally Posted by HedoJoe View Post
    I wish there was a LIKE button! Mrs. HJ has a friend at work that wants to go with us in February but she insists she needs to lose weight before she goes. I have told her that booking the trip is the incentive to get what she wants. If you don't mind, I am going to email her and quote part of your message.
    Hi, please feel free to pass on my thoughts to you friend. I know how terrified I was about going to Hedo the first time, and it was my idea. I was encourage by the pre trip chats with the members of our group, but I just couldn't believe it was true until I experienced it myself. This is why I return to Hedo. Selfishly it is a huge ego booster. When I return from vacation I feel like I can conquer the world!

Of course I do. A long time ago I was told that bald spots occur because the man is such a great lover his partner pulls his hair out while she is experiencing the joys of the orgasm!
    Ahaaaa...................so that's what happened.

Interesting, I thought my bald spot was from hitting the headboard too many times.....
    Mitch & Melisa

Is that why.
    Ive been thin up there since my kid 20's so I must be Da Bomb, lol.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by kshedocouple View Post
    We are just back from trip #2 (Hedo II) As much as I would like to say we really enjoyed ourselves, we encountered about a dozen or so judgemental people this trip and it really put a damper on the fun that we had. My husband has had umbilical hernia surgery and is also having trouble with his hips and will probably require surgery within this next year. He is also overweight and carries a fairly large belly. I saw people making fun of his belly, by lifting their shirts, poking their belly out and walking around that way, I saw people making fun of how he walked, and people stopping to outright STARE at him as well as point and whisper on the nude side as well as in the dining room.

My husband had NO idea (or claimed to not have known) what was going on, but it really bugged the living shit out of me to the point that I did NOT want to go around these people, much less spend time over on the nude side of the resort and subject him to the very same crap you would expect from a bunch of grade schoolers!! Not only was it disrespectful, but as his wife of 24yrs. it REALLY hurt my feelings that people, especially adults stoop to this level!

Anyway, for all the Hype there is floating out there about hedo being about respect and acceptance of all body types, well........ I guess it just depends on the crowd!
    We remember back in the Hedo 3 days at the quad pool. Me and my hubby were sitting at the pool bar and there were some 20 somethings there that thought that they were to pretty. anyway as a couple of females were getting into the pool we heard them say things like "If I were that fat I would never take my clothes off and wow how could she go around looking like that in public". Very Very rude. and to be honest these girls were not super models. The bartender got very upset and told the girls that everyone in special in this world and that if they continue to judge others they could leave. I could not believe that she put her Job on the line for that. But I was so proud of her. I went and gave her a hug. Now I am no skinny girl I am a woman with curves. But I have found that I have never had an issue at Hedo or any other nude resort.

So in my humble opinion "IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT YOU SEE. DON'T LOOK AND KEEP YOUR COMMENTS TO YOURSELF"
    rockcouple62 on SLS
    HEDO 2
    Seamore's Misfits Sept 8-17 2023

<---- Likes what he see's.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Thanks Cop
    rockcouple62 on SLS
    HEDO 2
    Seamore's Misfits Sept 8-17 2023

This is one thread, that I didn't even feel compelled to read the entire thing, yet wanted to comment on! Especially since it was started in 2008 LOL. This guy has obviously never been to Hedo or has been and was the one 'weird guy of the trip' and no one talked to him! That is all... other than is it March/Goddess Week/Young Swingers Week yet?!?!

You must be perfect and if that is the case I hope you find nude resort or beach that is restricted to "perfect bodies", and immature people like yourself. Hopefully your nirvana "turns you on", rather than offend your sensitivities.

Totally agree with you.
    Thank you kindly, much love Cindy & Rich.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast