Thread: Best Vacation Ever- 4/19-4/26/08

Best Vacation Ever- 4/19-4/26/08

We are still talking about what an absolutely hands down best vacation we have ever had in Hedo II. Normally after a trip it's like it never happened but not this time. Everyday one of us brings up something that happened that made us smile. Whether it was being outrageous in one of the contests or the wonderful people we met there.

We were newbies and didn't know what to expect. However it was everything and more that we had read about.

The plane trip for us went as well as expected with the usual delays. The bus ride was great as we met Rick and Joyce at the airport, and we had already met them via this forum. So after a Red Stripe stop we were on our way to paradise.

When we arrived at Hedo II the welcoming committee, from the staff to other guests was unbelievable. It did feel like you were coming home and everyone already new you.

After settling in to our room we headed for the nude beach. I thought I would ease into stripping down to the bare essentials. But Del pointed to the sign that said "Nude Beach" and soooo off came what little I had on. After that it was no big deal.

We had such a great time dancing, singing at the piano bar, being involved in all activities the entertainment staff came up with but what really made it for us was all the wonderful people we met there.

Some of them we met, checking out this forum and Denny P's. We found out we were all going at the same time. We can't say enough good things about Rick and Joyce. Since they had been there before, they showed us around the area which helped a lot. All the drinks that Rick kept getting for us and how to do do body shots is something we won't forget anytime soon.
    There is no way we could not mention Chris H. and his beautiful Sarah, D&K. Where else could you go,walk into a Piano Bar, and you hear "Happy Birthday" from across the room from people you had just met. If it hadn't been for Chris
    H.'s encouragement I would probably not have gone snorkeling. Which I loved. Next year I would like to go out again and if Chris will dive for a conch for me I promise the smack on the ass won't be quite as hard. Well maybe not!!!
    Then there was Danny and Kristen what gorgeous, fun loving people they are.
    Hands down, Danny, you dance with "Power" Baby !!!!!! We are very jealous that you guys get to go again in October. Save some time for April 09, we are planning another birthday trip.

We can't leave out Mike & Betty, Sal & Rosie, Randy & Jen, Sheldon & Bobbie, Rusty & Robin and all the others to numerous to name that made Hedo II incredible.
    Since I didn't have my glasses at the Piano Bar, a special thank you goes out to Winston, a very talented entertainment staff member, for reading the words to a song, so I could sing it. To "The Diva" for lending me her glasses another night, although the glasses didn't help the singing much, it still was great fun. Something I have never done before.

Well I could go on and on however all of you get the picture and if not you just book the trip and find out for yourselves.

The staff, entertainment, food was all great. Our room was quiet, (1154), no problems. Pack light, we each took just a carry on and I still didn't wear all the outfits I took. Recommendations from us, as everyone else said, be open minded,be free, have fun, it truly is an adult Disneyland.
    Natureboy & ChickyP

Thanks for the props on the dancing! You guys were great! Thanks for all the smiles. We feel the same as you about looking back on the days of Hedo. Its funny how the events stay with you.

The October trip is going to be for my birthday (Danny)! But we are going to do the April trip again as well. We just had to much fun with that whole group!
    Hedo II April 20-26 2008! And October 11-18 2008

Baby, I'll dive for Conch for you anytime! But, be gentle with me...especially if my ass is as red as it was that last time you spanked it!

You guys were great!! And now, friends forever! I know from experience that there is a special bond that forms with someone you meet naked!!

Do you want me to get another drink while I'm up?.....uh, wait, just had a flashback!
    Chris and Sarah
    HII - `97, `99, `08
    currently planning 4th trip to paradise!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisH View Post
    Baby, I'll dive for Conch for you anytime! But, be gentle with me...especially if my ass is as red as it was that last time you spanked it!

You guys were great!! And now, friends forever! I know from experience that there is a special bond that forms with someone you meet naked!!

Do you want me to get another drink while I'm up?.....uh, wait, just had a flashback!
    A "Hummingbird" and "vodka Ting", thanks! Sh*t were at home and not the nude pool?
    Hedo II April 20-26 2008! And October 11-18 2008

Chicky, are you still sticky from the body shots?? Del couldn't wipe that smile off his face if he tried!
    Chris and Sarah
    HII - `97, `99, `08

Sticky Sweet

Hi All You New Lifelong Friends,

Can't believe it's been a month since we were in paradise.
    Yes Chris "I'm Hot Sticky Sweet from my Head to My Feet" and Del wasn't just smiling, he was hysterical. I was loosening the Hummingbird Feeder for our little birds and managed to spill all its contents on me. Don't believe it's quite the same as body shots and hummingbird drinks. Just wanted to touch base with all of you, planning on April 2009 Party!!! Del says Hey Mon to all of you and see you in 11 months.

Luv to All,
    Natureboy & ChickyP

I have gotten so busy since we returned that the time has flown! A month already??!! Seems like just yesterday.....I guess we'll never look at a Heinekin bottle the same way again! Lick and Stick Baby!
    Chris and Sarah
    HII - `97, `99, `08