Thread: Single guy's 9th trip

Single guy's 9th trip

4/18-4/27. Was great seeing everyone from Jim and Mary's group again and K/K and JB/L from the Nekiddpirates. Thanks for the short toga, got the turtle dance going for the girls at Munasans. Was great meeting Copnkitten, Bigbubbachar and Allicat. Gregandleslie, you guys got the unabridged version earlier from me in the week. Have fun in July.
    Ill spare deatils for the logistical standpoint. Except for layover in ATL, PeteandBea, hope you enjoyed your 1st class ticket the next day going home, like I did.
    To Ladies S and E, thanks for taking my swinging bed virginity on the first night, facinating Gspot research subjects and we kept people from taking their predinner naps. But was a great way to meet GG who complained to me about the noise we were making, thanks for the couple days we spent together GG. Too bad you had to go home so soon.
    To the Toronto girls, toying in the main dining room is a nono, but getting caught 3 times is awesome. My kind of ladies. Thanks for 3am fun at the hot tub that one morning.
    The San Diego girls, I hope we were able to scare off your Vinnie/Wally/Lurker that one day. Thanks for the butt bongo session and showing off those tats, ill never forget Irish Pride and and the skull. You 3 by far were the Booty Shake winners that night at the disco.
    The Russian Girls, too bad I had to leave so soon, No Pa Ruskie, Petr.
    Karen, you give me the munchies, every year.
    To the Playboy Playmate, thanks for the chat on the floatie, you are one beautiful lady, good luck on your series and tell Hef I didnt mean to steal a Playboy that one time, but I was 13 and couldnt buy it.
    To the single guys wanting to go:
    1) It's all about the girl.
    2) Go with zero expectations.
    3) Respect
    4) Ask first, even if you think you are getting a green light.
    5) Don't be a Wally/Vinnie/Lurker. Youll end up spoiling someone elses vacation, unless you like getting a talking to by someone larger and wiser. Get over it and move on.
    6) See #1

Peteheat,
    Thanks for the report. I echo your Top 6 to the single guys. Can't agree more with it all. ESPECIALLY #1 and 6!

Respect!
    Dave

Much respect

Hey, no one wants to get followed around like a lost puppy. If you can't add to someones enjoyment, go elsewhere. Just a few bad apples spoil the whole bunch and gives us single guys a bad rap. Just trying to be accomodating as possible and have a good time. In this case was 3 20 somethings from your hometown San Diego, cute as kittens. This guy was following them around, going to dinner with them. I could sense their annoyance when he was around. But they were too nice to say anything.
    "you want me to talk to this guy or what"?
    "yes could you"...jumping around like Chargers won the Super Bowl.
    Got rid of him for a day and had a buddy staying into the next week, check on them, which he didnt mind a bit. 3 Booty Shake Champions need the RIGHT attention!

"In-Frickin-credible." Makes us look even better!!! I hope no one ever has to ask someone to talk to me!

Hey Pete,
    T and I really enjoyed chatting at the nude pool. I agree with you that all of the single guys there are not bad, like you said, one bad apple ruins the whole batch.
    Hopefully we'll see you there in 09 if not before!

P

Hey BB

Was great meeting you and T. She is quite a lady. Glad you 2 took your time and got comfortable with the settings. '09 cant come fast enough. We will have more time to have fun with the April crew of Nekkidpirates, for sure.