Thread: H2 Oct. 12-17?

H2 Oct. 12-17?

Hi there everyone!

Wondering if anyone is considering braving the Caribbean during hurricane season? A friend and I are considering heading to H2 for a short, but hopefully very sweet vacation. We met at H3 in April of this year and we....ummm... hit it off! (thank you Hedo!!) If we do go we'll probably be booking very last minute....

So thinking of visiting H2 to see what's that like and if it'll inspire us in the same way. Anyone going to be there at the same time? Also, has anyone done the H3 vs H2 comparison? I've read a few online, but I've also heard that there have been some renovations happening at H2 (or is that just an urban myth!).

About us; We are a couple (when we're together!!) in our late 30's who like to socialize and have a good time. It's always nice to find some like minded people to hang around with at the pool, enjoying the sun and drinks, and potentially some fun later on in the evening. Hey, doesn't that sound like everyone at Hedo!! Anyway, if anyone out there is considering those dates, or has booked already, drop me a line.

Cheers!!

Natasha

We will be there at H2 Hoctober 11-18. There is a good size group of people going in Hoctober as well. Check at the social group H2 in October. Also check out the H2 calender! Hope to see you there!

Danny & Kristin
    Hedo II April 20-26 2008! And October 11-18 2008

We will also be there HOcTober 11-18. As Danny & Kristin said, you should check out the social group.

Social Group?

So where do I find this social group and how do I join? Been looking around the site and can't seem to find anything....

BTW, thanks for the messages. Here's hoping that the weather holds out and we get to spend 5 glorious days in Jamaica!! Looking forward to meeting all of you and having a great time.

When you are logged in, go to the Forums, click on the link "User CP" at the top left of your screen. Then on the left column, select "Social Groups", and from there find the October 2008 group. There you'll be able to JOIN US, yay =)

Cool more folks for HOcTober!!! Come on down, we don't bite, that is unless you want us to..LMAO...
    Life's a garden, Dig it!

Headed for the land of Milk and Honey Oct 14th-19th 2008

Hi, I will be there the same time. We like both resorts, but We like the beach better at H2. It was a tough choice though.
    Last edited by misblades001; 09-18-2008 at 08:28 PM.

Did you see a big difference in the rooms? I've been told that the rooms at H2 are pretty ancient and in need of some repair compared to those at H3....

Mind you, I hope to spend much of my time outside of my room (with hopefully at least a few memorable moments inside as well!! )

Thanks for the feedback!! See you there!

natasha

Hi Natasha-
    Yes, rooms at H3 were nicer. We had a beautiful room with french doors right next to the hot tub. The rooms were just as nice as the beachfront rooms we just had in Sandals. H2's aren't bad though. It was a toss up, but H2's beach, and huge nude hot tub won out
    Cheryl

24 more sleeps...DIF
    Life's a garden, Dig it!

Headed for the land of Milk and Honey Oct 14th-19th 2008

Hi

Hi- I am having trouble with the forums. I dont know why. So, if anyone wants to email me- misblades001@yahoo.com.
    If not, please say hi, and party with me at the nude side. The more the merrier!
    Cheryl