Thread: Theme Nights?

Blog Entries

Theme Nights?

I have never been to Hedo 3 before and had a question. In the evening in the disco is there a lot of people that decide to participate in the nightly themes? Also my wife is very open to coming to Hedo but is really nervous because she feels that she doesn't know any body? I am the out going one and she tends to be a little on the shy side until she gets to know people. Any suggestions to calm her down?

Hedo 3 Aug 6-13 2008

the best thing to do is to get to know people chat with them and maybe join a group of people that will be going at the same time. It makes for a fun trip and most groups do the theme nights so you can dress up with the group.
    if she chat to others girls before the trip it will be like going to meet old friends... And will help her to not be shy
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

www.wildwomenvacations.com

people watching...

i wouldn't classify myself as shy...but in our group, our guy is like a social butterfly. he will chat it up with anyone.

people love to talk about themselves...it's human nature. If your wife is she - people watching is a great sport. And she can do that right next to you while you are making conversations. But to pull her in, have her think about things she likes to talk about - hobbies, pets, the funny things kids do, etc. MOST people will talk about those things if asked the appropriate questions.

All she has to do is ask them...and then listen to the response. Maybe get a standard list of "could ask" questions. Obviously, you are all at Hedo - "do you travel often? is this your first time here? have you been anywhere else outside the US? do you like to fly?"

now, think of what your answers are to those questions....are yours different than theirs? if the same, agree and discuss...if different, talk about why yours differ than theirs....

...oh look, there's a conversation - and fairly painless.

but she knows all this, i bet.

if making eye contact is uncomfortable for her - which it can be for shy folks - aim for the nose! or watch a mouth...or look at the ear. all those are close enough to the eye that the other person won't really be noticing and it looks like you're making contact.

I went by myself the first time. I knew no one there. Except for the people I met in the chat rooms and message forums. They are great ways to "meet" people before you meet them. Commonalities and conversation points are reached ahead of time. I had a blast went back for more and will continue to go, alone or with someone.

Enjoy!

Blog Entries
    Whenyall were there were there a lot of people participating in the theme nights?

I can only speak for the times we've been there. The theme night participation varies based on the popularity of the particular theme and on the people who are there during your visit. The participation is very high on PJ night and Toga night, while other nights have about half the people dressing for the theme nights and the other half in some slinky slutwear or shorts and t-shirts. Slutwear is always appropriate for any night at Hedo! I will also say that I've noticed that the people who are having the most fun are often the same ones who dress for the themes!!
    Would it be exciting and erotic for you to dress for these themes? If so, then don't worry about what everyone else is doing and enjoy your vacation with each other. That's what we do and we have a blast.

There was not alot of participation in theme nights in April, but enough, and we always dressed for theme nights.
    Paul + sexy joan....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

We are dressing for EVERY theme night while we are there!
    IF we didn't... what would the point be in going?
    The theme nights and activities is one of the main reasons why we chose Hedo for our get-a-way!
    Other "couples" resorts seemed WAY TO STUFFY AND SECLUDED for us.
    We are not "swingers" in the sense of the word we chose Hedo for ALL the opportunities that may arise and the fun activities the resort has planned!

Theme Nights

We are newbies, will be at H3 10/18 to 25 for our honeymoon. We like to dress up in general and do that sometimes in clubs around our place (SW FL). One of the reasons we picked Hedo was those theme nights. We imagine it like Halloween, where you can slip into a different personality, phantasize, shed inhibitions... We really hope that many people dress up while we're there, want to be among the like and not be stared at. On the other hand, it seems that the people that do dress up are the ones that have fun, so we will just join them and forget about the others.

Su&Tom, man, time's a draggin'....

Thumbs up

There was much participation in the themes last week.

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

We allways do

We love theme nights, and have won

The outfit I have on is one that I won with,

Specializing in nautical/terrestrial acquistion and redistribution
    The only theme night that matters,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Pirate night!!!!!!!!!!!

AARRGGHH!!!!

All the rest are various forms of nekkidness,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, which is still very cool.
    "Pirates are crude, vile, highly
    offensive creatures who compensate for their lack of knowledge and manners
    with debauchery. Now everyone can stop with nicey, nicey and start being Pirates!!! AARRRGGGGHHH! !!!!"

What are the "Best" things to bring along to prepare for the "Theme" nights
    carlbburger@yahoo.com

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by CarlBurger View Post
    What are the "Best" things to bring along to prepare for the "Theme" nights
    carlbburger@yahoo.com
    It really depends on which ones you choose to participate in. The PJ night is a popular one, and easy to prepare for. Its done on Tuesday nights and PJ's are required to get into the disco that night. Fetish night on Wednesday nights is also a good one and easy depending on what your fetish is. Thursday nights are Toga nights, the resort provides the material/sheet, and the instructions to tie them.

Some groups, like AWOL, have their own group theme nights, last year we did a "Glow Night" on the resorts Wednesday Night Fetish theme night, we also did a Naughty School Girl Night on Friday, in place of the resorts Jamaican Colors Theme night.

Ivy and Rick
    "Life is to short, party naked"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016