Thread: I'm addicted...

I'm addicted...

My husband (Sortsa) already put up a great trip report (If my sunglasses could talk), but I wanted to put in my 2 cents...

I absolutely loved H3. This was the best trip I've been on. The food was great (omelets are a MUST!), and the drinks were wonderful. I fell in love with Sambuca (sp?) on the rocks. Yum! Don't start drinking too early, though.

Our room was great. I will always request a ground level room at the Quad. But, like my husband said, the floor does get VERY slick so open the window and close the bathroom door while you're showering... you never know who might decide to stop by an open window! I loved that!

I'm trying to think of any dislikes... new friends leaving too early... walking in to the ladies' restroom at the nude pool and realizing the toliet was overflowing, though that did give me a reason to go to the men's restroom to see that urinal everyone was talking about... waiting until the last minute to visit the gift shop... not being able to go on the Nude Cruise because of the weather. Those are all the negatives I can think of.

I will admit that I was kinda freaking a little standing right outside the naked pool area. I didn't know what to expect. After about 2 minutes, I said let's go, and I never looked back! And the nude water slide is a must, too, just go for it. I did, and it was fun. If you are tired and need a wake up, try the slide for sure.

Like many have said, the people are wonderful. I honestly believe the people you meet can certainly make your trip. I miss everyone! (My Paul print is almost gone ) There are all types of people, and just about everyone is super friendly.

If anyone is on the fence about going, I'm going to push you over the fence! You have to go! You will regret if you don't... We are planning on going back next year for sure.

I guess the main thing I found is a new self-confidence in myself. I don't have to be a Barbie look-a-like to be attractive and feel good about myself. People love me for me!

I want to say thanks to Paul and joan for welcoming us with open arms and giving us a tour of H3. And for everyone else we met on the trip, I hope to see you again at H3 or anywhere else our paths cross...

I am SO ready to go back... hugs and kisses to everyone...

allikat
    Alli

... it's for real! So ready to go back...

omg Paul print, lol. You guys are amazing and it was our extreme pleasure hanging with you guys. Start making that list for next April so you can cross a few more things off EG.
    Paul + sexy joan....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Great report baby. I am addicted as well
    Looking to hopefully go back in 2010!

http://www.kittennangel.com/index.html