Thread: Naked in public - first time

Naked in public - first time

Hey hedonists !

my wife and I got nekkid on the beach for the first time in public in March..

that was a heady expieirence, just shaking what ya got, kind of erotic yet everyone acted as if was normal..., gave us some hot times to discuss later, tell us about your first time nekkid , don't hold back! after all your on the right forum.

My girlfriend is definitely the exhibitionist out of the two of us. She was understandibly shocked when, during our first trip to hedo 3, she turned around to ask me if/when we should get naked, only to find me already laying out on the lounge chair enjoying the sun. She's still a little irked that I beat her to the punch.
    Inactive profile. Messages and emails will not be answered.

1st time

We were in Cozumel on the North Shore and some how the clothes just came off and we enjoyed the deserted beach and Caribbean sun. The 1st with other people was on Maui and we were walking along a narrow treacherous path to a "cool beach" we had been told about. as we rounded the corner we came to an awe inspiring vista and I began taking some video when Pixie shoved me and said there are naked people down there, some how I truly didn't see them. We'll we made it to the beach and took a 3 second look around and saw 80% were naked and again the clothes were gone.

A long time ago in a land far away..

Around 1960 or 61, my wife and I decided to visit the south of France..we were young and (Illl try to find a pic...is topless okay?) new to it but I dont think we were boothered even a little bit by the nudity on the Ille Du Levant..
    We crossed on a boat called LuLu la Corsair..run by a guy who fit the part quite well..
    his ancient mother ran the tent sites, and he was well involved in arguing with a guest over the price..she charged
    I think a tent site was around 35cents..a day..
    we got water out of a spring..and washed in the middle of a dirt road at a spring..I think they were springs they looked like it.

we drank Yoo Hoo and ate ham sandwiches from a deli every day..not like in todays deli, maybe one slice of ham

the beach was small so we hung around a rocky area pretty well visited, about 30 minutes walk up hill and down..

we were there maybe 6 weeks so Reni was quite native looking..
    in color.

out tent was alongside of a French communist..who busted my balls every day because of Sputnik..

Those were good times..I think I weighed 135lbs..

Thumbs up

First time in public, if you exclude the lifestyle clubs we have been to, would be Hedo 3, September 9, 2001. It was a Sunday, a sunny day too. Nude pool, took all of 15 seconds to get naked, well for me. The wife on the other hand was taking her time. Finally I told her to get naked or I was heading back to the room. The rest is history...They say be careful what you ask for, can't keep clothes on her now, including bars in San Diego and Huntington Beach.

I jus wan go home mon!

Ivy and Rick
    www.awolinhedo.com
    "The only bumping you get when ya travel with AWOL, is the good parts bumpin together"
    Trip #8, 8/2 to 8/9
    Last edited by weliveinvegas; 04-24-2008 at 10:19 PM.

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

I too have a mostly PG photo of us on the noth shore...after our first loss of clothing. It's amazing what you can cover with a pair of palm frawns. A favorite pix. Wow, we were young.

We stayed on the nude side our first trip, so we basically got naked- towels over shoulders- and walked over to the nude pool. No worries. The only people who get stared at around the nude pool are those in clothes- so get naked will ya- ya freak!
    Nick (and the darling Kerry)
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Our first time was a day trip to Hedo III from Breezes last May. I didn't hesitate for a second when we hit the beach. My wife was a little slow with her bottoms, she had been topless many times before. Once naked there was no problems. The greatest part though was after the nude volleyball game some pda's began and the next thing I know,
    I was sitting next to the jaccuzi with my s/o sucking my cock like a wild woman with an audience of about 5 or 6 other couples. It didn't take her long to get into the mood. I'll do that any time!!