Thread: Just a couple of Questions

Just a couple of Questions

We have been reading the info on the forums that has been great for us being hedo first timers it has helped us prepare for our trip. 10th-20th May Thanks to everyone posting you all made it that much easier.

Also good to know that many others have the same questions/concerns that we had.

Just a couple of questoins we still have though.

We see the resort does a hotel orientation twice a day for newbies, is it worth the time or better to just go with the flow and find our way around overtime ourselves?

We are occasional swingers but that comes secondary to partying hard & having fun, if we happen to swing , great, if we dont just as good, the main thing is we are having a good time. But we have been to some venues where the people will only give you the time of day if they want to swing, all abit too serious for our liking. We were just wondering what the average Hedo crowd is like?

Only 20 days to wait......!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tassimo View Post
    We have been reading the info on the forums that has been great for us being hedo first timers it has helped us prepare for our trip. 10th-20th May Thanks to everyone posting you all made it that much easier.

Also good to know that many others have the same questions/concerns that we had.

We see the resort does a hotel orientation twice a day for newbies, is it worth the time or better to just go with the flow and find our way around overtime ourselves?

We are occasional swingers but that comes secondary to partying hard & having fun, if we happen to swing , great, if we dont just as good, the main thing is we are having a good time. But we have been to some venues where the people will only give you the time of day if they want to swing, all abit too serious for our liking. We were just wondering what the average Hedo crowd is like?

First the most important part. Most of the people will be like you, there for a party and the rest is a bonus. We have met a few of what I call predator swingers that are only looking for a notch on the bed post, but that's like three couples in a dozen trips so not really a worry.

The orientation tour is no big deal. Easiest way is to find the nude pool and then meet some people. After that you'll most likely be joining them for meals and stuff anyway so you'll find all the places you need to that way.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

Thumbs up

You guys will be fine, you already have a great attitude and know what you are there for. We, like you, do not go to parties looking to notch the bed post if you will. If it happens it happens.

You will find that more people are like that than the bed post notchers at hedo.

As for the orientation, we did it the first year, but it was getting ready to start as we arrived at the resort so we just went with the flow and had a good time. The resort is not that big and you can find your way around in no time if you don't want to wait around for the orientation.

Good luck and have fun.

I jus wan go home mon!
    Ivy and Rick
    www.awolinhedo.com
    "The only bumping you get when ya travel with AWOL, is the good parts bumpin together"
    Trip #8, 8/2 to 8/9

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

The partying and having fun is impossible to avoid at Hedo III. The swinging is avoidable if you don't want to participate. My wife was approached by a couple of guys that were interested in her but being relatively new to this she wasn't ready for the questions and nobody pushed. It's there if you want to add another couple to your partying. I have some interesting fantasies for my wife and I but probably won't happen.

As to the swinging thing, I agree with everything that's been said. As to the tour, we did it our first time and it came in handy when I later needed the nurse. Let's just say I never, to this day, drink with Canadians. Come to think of it, it doesn't come up much, but you get the idea.
    Hedo III May 24-31, 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by tassimo View Post

My wife and I just returned yesterday and to answer the first question we did not do the orientation. We both figured it would be pretty boring and I would just get impatient,lol and want to leave the the group and start the party. So we just skipped it all together and never really thought about it again. If you need to find something just ask ANYONE where it is and they will point you the right way.

The second question is just as easy to answer as the first. We did not finde anyone who was pushy about anything and we partied our ass off, literally, I am missing a day or two, lol....Like you will see on here more than everthing. It is what you make it and the people are truly the most wonderful in the world. Have fun, as I am jealous to know your trip is coming up and mine is done....for now!

Looking to hopefully go back in 2010!

http://www.kittennangel.com/index.html

Helloooooooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Sortsa View Post
    My wife and I just returned yesterday and to answer the first question we did not do the orientation. We both figured it would be pretty boring and I would just get impatient,lol and want to leave the the group and start the party. So we just skipped it all together and never really thought about it again. If you need to find something just ask ANYONE where it is and they will point you the right way.

The second question is just as easy to answer as the first. We did not finde anyone who was pushy about anything and we partied our ass off, literally, I am missing a day or two, lol....Like you will see on here more than everthing. It is what you make it and the people are truly the most wonderful in the world. Have fun, as I am jealous to know your trip is coming up and mine is done....for now!:dif::

To my favorite TX rainmakers......

Hey.... give that sweetie of yours a big hug from me.

Peter
    Came back from home April 18. Trying to plan the next trip.

Registered User BLKCPLEJUSBROWS's Avatar
    Skip the resort orientation,all of the orientation you need you will get in the hot tub from the other naked people

Quote Originally Posted by Notsureyet View Post
    To my favorite TX rainmakers......

Hey.... give that sweetie of yours a big hug from me.

Peter
    Will do Peter, she blushed when I sent her the link. It was great meeting you guys.

Looking to hopefully go back in 2010!

http://www.kittennangel.com/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Sortsa View Post
    Will do Peter, she blushed when I sent her the link. It was great meeting you guys.
    Thanks. It was fun the little time we were abe to get to spend with both of you.

BTW.... she blushed!!!!!. I didn't think anything could make her blush

Peter
    Came back from home April 18. Trying to plan the next trip.

the wife had many offers...you can see why

Ummm... i saw her blush a few times.... oh wait.. maybe she was flushed...

As to the questions.... We went our first time and never did the orientation. It was more fun "looking" for stuff.

Although, every time we asked at the front desk, they would tell us where something was and then remind us what time Orientation was.

Quote Originally Posted by Notsureyet View Post
    Thanks. It was fun the little time we were abe to get to spend with both of you.

BTW.... she blushed!!!!!. I didn't think anything could make her blush

Peter
    Celebrating 10 Years of Spring Fling Fun at Hedo in 2018!

Virgin Trip Hedo III 4/10-17/2008
    New Years Eve, Dec.26 to Jan 3, 2009 Bare Bottom Bunch
    Fred's 60th Birthday Celebration 07/16-21/2009
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling April 2009 - 2017
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling 04/07 ~ 04/14/2018

kitten & angel's 10th Anniversary Spring Fling 2018 - April 07~14
    http://www.kittennangel.com/