Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ive got a dumb question LOL

Smile Ive got a dumb question LOL

Hello everyone,
    me and hubby usually go to Cancun in December but the all adult resort we go to has raised the prices and its not worth it anymore. I have been to Jamaica before but hubby hasnt. We have decided that Hedo 3 sounds like it is for us, Ive been researching a lot and reading as much as possible and I was wondering if any of you Hedo vets can answer a dumb question for me... I have been reading about the daily *activities* that go on like nude volleyball, wet tshirt contest ect ect and all of them have the location of nude beach... does that mean nothing happens at the pool? Ive never been, sorry for the stupid question! the place sounds WAY more fun then what we usually do and any help with my question would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
    Divadarc
    Last edited by divadarc; 04-18-2008 at 09:54 AM.

Hi and welcome to the forum...you'll definitly learn a great deal here. H3 is an awesome place and I'm sure, like the rest of us, you'll be planning your return trip as soon as you get there. As for your question...when we were in 06, all the "activities" took place at the nude pool, which is esentially right at the nude beach. The nude areas are all right in one area with the exception of the quad, which is clothing optional

Foxflyer is right- I would add, though, that even though there are a lot of activities it is still pretty easy tp just relax if you are not interested in participating. Even if you don't jump in, it is still fun to watch.
    Nick (and the lovely Kerry)
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

I may be wrong but it sounds to me like the question is, are there activities going on anywhere else besides the nude area. I could be wrong though.

Thanks everyone thats exactly what I needed to know!! we just want to check out all the action

DivaDarc

There are some daily activities that take place in the main dining room which is on the prude side. An example of this is the toga tying demonstration and the wet T shirt contest which are held in that venue.

When we went in November, we mainly stayed in the Quad Pool, (Clothing Optional area) and there were no EC's (Entertainment Crew) present, no games, no nothing.

The Quad does have a CD player and of course a bar.

As far as the activities go for the other areas, I would guess it depends on how many willing people are around whenever the EC's make their rounds through the resort.

I hope I answered your question

Sweetheart 27

November 3-9th 2007 - 1st Trip - H3
    June 18-22nd 2008 - Starfish Trelawny
    June 3-7th - H3

I guess it depends on when you go and the amount of people about. Over New YEars it is generally sold out and although the majority of the EC activities happen at the nude pool...they are at the quad and prude areas as well doing things off and on. From 11-5:30 there is usually something happening somewhere every 45 min or so. NYE they do a toga tying at the main dining room as well as the nude pool...So don't worry, if you want the staff will keep you busy...or you can choose to just relax as well, but it's tough to ignore them when they are giving you a "lap dance" trying to convince you to get up and do something...lol
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

Thumbs up

We have been 7 straight years and this one being 8, the party is on the nude side. At least it has been in all those trips.

I jus wan go home mon!

Ivy and Rick
    www.awolinhedo.com
    "The only bumping you get when ya travel with AWOL, is the good parts bumpin together"
    Trip #8, 8/2 to 8/9

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Blog Entries
    There have been a couple times, walking back form the buffet or the vendors, that we even did some activities on the prude side. **GASP** I know - terrible. But walking by the EC's working so hard to get those 3 prudes to get up and do something we felt so bad that we had to come over and participate.

The games on the nude side are much more fun - trust me. The only warning I will give you is if you ever find yourself in the middle of a game, 69 position, loving life, close your eyes when the EC comes over with the rum cream. Burning eyes is very distracting ... That's all I'm gonna say.

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

3 Rob? Wow- that is as busy as I have ever heard of on the prude side!
    Hope you and the darling Laura are well- Nick (and the lovely Kerry)
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by hare2party View Post
    ...69 position, loving life, close your eyes when the EC comes over with the rum cream. Burning eyes is very distracting ... That's all I'm gonna say.
    OUCH OUCH OUCH....nice, 69 is now a hazardous duty, goggles anyone?

I jus wan go home mon!

Ivy and Rick
    www.awolinhedo.com
    "The only bumping you get when ya travel with AWOL, is the good parts bumpin together"
    Trip #8, 8/2 to 8/9

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Hmmm... the year I went the Hellians were there and all of the action was at the quad pool (I think we kind of took it over and all of our rooms were booked around it). So now everything is a t the nude pool?
    Can I get nekkid yet?!

it doesn't really matter about what pool. Either one can be taken over just to get more people involved. We have been there when the quad had the activity and then other times the nude pool has all the fun. It is really up to the people as to where they are wanting to have the most fun.
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2

We found that the nude pool and hot tub were the most active at pretty much any time of day although there were people playing pool float dodge ball during the hurricane LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast