Thread: Making first trip, need advise

Making first trip, need advise

Me and my wife are making our first trip to hedo on July 28th for a week. We have talked at great length about what we want to happen and what our borders are. We have come to the conclusion that she wants her first girl on girl experience. She wants me to watch which I will gladly do and then join in having contact with only her. She feels she could not handle having another women touch me in that way which I understand since I don't want another man to touch her in that way. She says that the most I could do with another women would be to cum on her breasts as she licks it off. We are both very nervous and shy about the situation and don't know how to get it started. We have never done anything like this and never even thought of it until we started planning our first trip together without the kids in 13 years of marriage. It is our anniversary that week and we want it to be memorable and erotic. Any females going that week that would be willing to help or any advise for the rookies would be greatly appreciated

Wow!! Sounds like your wife an I have alot in common... her fantasy is mine. Good luck and let me know how it turns out.
    Ali~

Thumbs up

Well talking about it is the first step and the next and the next etc... You seem to have that covered. You said first trip, but you didn't say to which resort. Most people in the lifestyle and at Hedo's are pretty open minded and all you have to do is be polite, ask what folks are into and tell them what you are looking for. If they are not interested, they will tell you.

Being open and honest as you and your wife have been with each other, is exactly how you should be with other people.

I jus wan go home mon!

Ivy and Rick
    www.awolinhedo.com
    "The only bumping you get when ya travel with AWOL, is the good parts bumpin together"
    Trip #8, 8/2 to 8/9

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

We are going to Hedo 3 but we have not booked it yet because we just returned from disneyworld with the kids. After the finances recoup alittle from that trip we will book it. If it is to late we will go to hedo 2 we are flexible. I see we are going on a wwv week but they will be there before us so we would miss the meat and greet. Coming in late I don 't know how the transition would be since everyone has already met. We have been reading alot on this forum before we joined and it is making us crazy. The thought of watching my wife with another woman is driving me wild. I just hope we can make it happen

Blog Entries
    You will miss our meet and greet too, but you can still get to know most people ahead of time through chats, private IMs, polls and databases. That is the great thing about joining.

A big part of the fun of the trip is the anticipation and making new friends. Even though we are just meeting some of the people for the first time - we always get to Hedo and feel like we are old friends. That way the party starts at the airport when you get there. You'll never have to be that shy couple sitting in the corner, there will be ready-made friends who will make sure you always have a drink in your hand and someone to talk to.

As far as your hopes and dreams for the trip ... I think every trip to Hedo is memorable and erotic. You never know where the day or night might lead, just enjoy each one to the fullest. Don't focus too much on your quest, be friendly and have fun, and let her run the show - everything else will fall into place naturally.

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

Thumbs up

lol...we are looking at 8/3 in the evening for ours, I am guessing you will miss that one too? But we arrive on 7/31 with lots of AWOL folks, tell us where and when and we will come Meet ya and Greet ya...

I jus wan go home mon!

Ivy and Rick
    www.awolinhedo.com
    "The only bumping you get when ya travel with AWOL, is the good parts bumpin together"
    Trip #8, 8/2 to 8/9

Ivy and Rick
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

my husband and I went there for our honeymoon. I was scared to death of what we were going to see. I went in with a very closed mind. After the first day I became very comfortable with all the things going on around us. The people you meet are so great. If you are going there with a fantacy in mind, it will probably just happen...

Thumbs up

Our preference is room 717 or any room on the groundfloor in the 600 building.

I jus wan go home mon!

Ivy and Rick
    www.awolinhedo.com
    Trip #8, 8/2 to 8/9

Ivy and Rick
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

We may move our days a little to meet up with the awol group. We can not go any sooner than the 28th so no way could we make the met and great for the cocktail group.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cop&nurse View Post
    We may move our days a little to meet up with the awol group......
    Hi Guys,

We sent you a private mail here on 4Hedo.

I jus wan go home mon!

Ivy and Rick
    www.awolinhedo.com
    Trip #8, 8/2 to 8/9

Ivy and Rick
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Hate to be the downer on this, but:

As a single women who is open to most everything, I do have to say that this is one I'm just not cool with. If I am with a couple I feel that it's only fair to play with the couple. If I am with a woman, then it's just me and the woman. The only exception to this rule would be the lady and I tying the man up and forcing him to watch but not touch.

The best advice I could offer would be for you to allow your wife to experiment on her own (possibly videotape for your enjoyment together later on). You may find some women open to doing this with you, but I've met very few who I believe would. Anyway, I do wish you the best of luck in finding the perfect woman for your wife.

Just realized you were trying to book alongside the Wild Women's Group. You definitely picked the right time to go for that fantasy to have it's best chances. Again, best of luck.

Me joining in is not a must. If I can great but if I have to watch thats fine to.

I do wish you guys the best of luck, I have to say my fondest memories of my time in my last relationship were those nights we had another woman with us, most especially that hardcore sex after she'd leave. Something about him seeing me with another woman definitely gave him the desire to make sure I was properly taken care of.

Middle of the Irish Sea..stuck on a rock!
    Your wife fantasies sound alot like mine as well. I think when we book this is the boundries my husband will probably set for us as well.

I hope you guys have fun and I am getting extremely jealous you all get to go and have such fun. We just came back from a cruise for our 10th Anniversary but if I had known about this place.....we would SO be there........