Thread: Massage ??

Massage ??

I'm sure I can find this information on the Resort website BUT...i figure the best place to ask questions is to the people that have been there/done that.

I'd like to know how to go about setting up a couples massage. Cost? Length of massage?

Is it REAL intimate?

I ask this because i'm going with a male FRIEND but we are not "a couple". Yes, this friend and i will be sharing bodily fluids (lol) but...

There's no happy endings unfortunately

Hate to be a party-pooper but my wife would think it's wrong if I didn't reply. She's a massage therapist and any happy-ending talk bothers her. That wouldn't be a massage, it'd be prostitution.

That said, the massages there were decent. Nothing really too great. They are about an hour (55 minutes, I think) and were $80 or something like that.
    H3 First Timers - May 31st through June 5th!

damn! sometimes i HATE email and this typing of conversation. I guess my "REAL intimate" question came off as "happy ending". That is not what i was asking. Has previously been asked AND answered.

My question was pertaining to the intimacy between the two people, THE couple NOT getting intimate with the massage "person".

Is there sappy music playing? candles? all that stuff that would "set" the mood for something LATER between the couple?

it's amazing how chastized a person call feel just by asking a question and said question being misconstrued, misunderstood, etc.

sheath the claws

No worries, just had to type my bit that my wife has me trained to type

I don't remember any down time afterwards for alone time between the couple. When we were there they had a pretty booked schedule, so I'm sure that they would not have wanted us to spend an extra hour in the room doing our thing.
    H3 First Timers - May 31st through June 5th!

They do give you some time to get your feet back under you, have some water, and such,
    but they do expect you take it back to the beach if you and your partner want some
    quality time... When I said 'beach' that was for me and my partner. You and your partner
    may decide to take it to the hottub or, hell, maybe even your room if that's your thing...

Mike

Couples massage

Where do they do the couples massage? I can't seem to find any photos online of the Hedo 3 spa/massage area. I know that Hedo 2 has a cool outdoor pool area where they do couples massage. Hoping for something similar at Hedo 3. Thanks!