Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone planning to go Feb 2009??

Anyone planning to go Feb 2009??

My husband and I are planning our first trip to Hedo2 in Feb 2009. Anyone else planning a trip that far in advance? Would love to hear from anyone who is! Generally, Is February a good time to go?

We were there 2/26-3/5 for our first time this year. We had been to HIII about 6 years ago. Hopefully we will be going back next year too. We think it was a great time to go. We did have rain several afternoons but people that are there that time of year said that it was a little more than usual. Temps were great.
    Where in NC are you from? We are from NC also. Send us a private message and we can share more of our experience

Hey there "luv2camp"! thanks for the reply! I just sent you a private message! look forward to hearing from you!

im thinking about feb 2009.

Feb 09

We just got back and are looking at feb 09 to go again. My birthday is Feb 9th so that would be great We are also from NC.

Doug and Kay

hey, guys! i'm a single woman planning a trip with a male friend in mid-late Feb '09 to HIII.

Quote Originally Posted by the_hedonist_69 View Post
    im thinking about feb 2009.
    have you been during that time of year before? Would love to find a group of people that will be there the same time as us!

Quote Originally Posted by D-Man View Post
    We just got back and are looking at feb 09 to go again. My birthday is Feb 9th so that would be great We are also from NC.

Doug and Kay
    Hi! did you go in Feb of this year as well? how was the weather? I am worried about it being chilly at night! would love to get to know a group of people that will be there the same time as us!

Quote Originally Posted by peej4262 View Post
    hey, guys! i'm a single woman planning a trip with a male friend in mid-late Feb '09 to HIII.
    Hi! I think we are looking at going to Hedo2 for our first time! Any particular reason you are choosing Hedo3? It was really a toss up for me, this being our first time and all. If you decide on Hedo2, let us know!

We went to H2 for the first time this past feb and had a great time. We are planning on going again next feb. The weather was awesome. Never rained the whole time we were there.

We haven't made reservations yet but so far our plan is to go around the middle of feb 2009. Hope to see you all there!
    iz no problom mon!

Quote Originally Posted by H3newb View Post
    We went to H2 for the first time this past feb and had a great time. We are planning on going again next feb. The weather was awesome. Never rained the whole time we were there.

We haven't made reservations yet but so far our plan is to go around the middle of feb 2009. Hope to see you all there!
    That would be awesome! I think we are looking at going Feb 27-March 6. Nothing set in stone yet, but I think it is just a matter of putting the deposit down with the travel agent! Would love to meet you if you are there at the same time! Let's keep in touch!

i havent been to hedo ii before hot mama. like you, id like to go with a group

Hot Mama, we have been to Hedo II 6 times, all but 1 trip have been the first week of February. Last year we put a group together, and things worked out well. If you book with a group the rate are usually better, and receive discounts on thing like the cat cruise. We hold a pre-party and a recovery party up here in PA for our group. If your interested in more info on our group Private Message me.
    Ed & Cathy

Quote Originally Posted by hot mama View Post
    That would be awesome! I think we are looking at going Feb 27-March 6. Nothing set in stone yet, but I think it is just a matter of putting the deposit down with the travel agent! Would love to meet you if you are there at the same time! Let's keep in touch!
    Why not go around Valentines week? The resort is hopping then and some great people! we had a blast! We are shooting for 2/8-2/19 this time!
    iz no problom mon!

Quote Originally Posted by tigger1134 View Post
    Hot Mama, we have been to Hedo II 6 times, all but 1 trip have been the first week of February. Last year we put a group together, and things worked out well. If you book with a group the rate are usually better, and receive discounts on thing like the cat cruise. We hold a pre-party and a recovery party up here in PA for our group. If your interested in more info on our group Private Message me.
    Ed & Cathy
    you have a PM!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast