Thread: Single Female

Single Female

HI I am 39 and single and have decided that as a gift to myself for my "40th" I want experience Hedo. I am laid back and open minded and wondering if I should have any safety concerns as a single woman in a completely different environment. Would I be safer inviting a male friend along? What is the cost for an individual for a week? Also I am thinking about late October of early November. Is there anything happening that time of year?
    Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me. I just want to make the most of my time at Hedo.

Hi Cajunqueen,

I celebrated two 40th and one 37th birthday with single women while in Hedo! Two, like myself, were there as singles, not with anyone but themselves. One was with a girl friend and a guy friend.

The cost is not too bad, you can get a single share option and have the possibility of a roommate. I was there during a sold out week, but never had a roommate. Make sure you shop around for prices, try wildwomenvacations.com or goclassy.com, dennyp.com and there are many others.

Have a great time!
    Heather, March 31-April 8, 2008!
    Virgin no more! Traveled single for one reason:

No Witnesses.

By all means, GO! We have had single women go with our group each trip, and they have had a fantastic time. I do not recall any of them ever expressing a concern over their safety. If they wanted to relieve themselves of unwanted attention or undesired advances, we were a safe haven. It definitely helps to get to know people either on here, other forums, or group related chats- many organized groups do bulletin boards or scheduled chats to get the members to know eachother. This lets you feel more comfortable with the people in the group you are travelling with, and more importantly, to learn which ones are compatible with what you are hoping to experience there. By this I mean both the swinging people, and those just going to have a great party week in a sensual atmosphere with good friends and no expectations.
    Hem suggested shopping groups, I would definitely second that. The hedonism I website has an events calendar you can check out to see what groups will be at the resort when. You can often get a good feel for what they are all about just by reading websites and doing some email research. For example, some are more kink oriented, or aimed at bisexual women, or other special interests, while others are more of a general interest tilt.
    Keep asking questions, there are many many people here with a lot of great advice.
    Enjoy- Nick (and the darling Kerry)
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

I got back from H3 just a few weeks ago, having traveled there as a single gal. I can tell you that I NEVER felt uncomfortable or threatened in any way. I went with Wild Women vacations which afforded me several opportunities to meet some great couples. I also recommend that you look at the Trip Calendar on this site. It is a really good way to get to know others before your trip. I hooked up with the Hedo Amigos and it was really nice to trade pictures with folks so you can recognize each other once you are at Hedo! I chose the "single share" option, which saved me $500. I did get a roommate on the 2nd day, but really lucked out! We got along great and hung out a lot during the week. I think the total for the week was a little more than $1000 - not including airfare.
    You will have a great time!!! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Definitely go for it

I can tell you I've been three times as a couple to hedo II and III and each time there were probably as many single ladies as there were men, at least on the nude side. Surprisingly I think the time I was at II, there were more single women than men. There were enough in fact that I've been planning a trip alone and am looking forward to meeing some single ladies.