Thread: Just Got Back Newbie Trip

Just Got Back Newbie Trip

Surprised her with trip to Hedo3, she thought we were going to be at Breezes. Was hard to keep secret all the way up and to when we arrived at Hedo3 front entrance.

Planned trip for over three months. Was sure she would say no to Hedo, so I didn't ask. Even bought theme night clothes without her knowing. What a task trying to pack those things without her seeing them. Hoped to hell that they won't open our bags for inspection.

Hooked up online with Hedo Amigos before the trip. Great group of folks, especially Jeff and Jen, aka FaceDown. These guys answered every question I could think of before the trip. These people could make a living selling an Amigos Trip to Hedo anytime, can't thank them enough.

Arrival to Jamaica was no biggy. Only two of us in small van to Hedo 3, no stop for Red Stripe, boo!

Checked in early, was told no room ready yet. No problem lets go drink and explain to wife that this isn't just a naked resort, lol!
    Once I showed her the "prude pool'" I was immediately ripped for referring to her as a prude. I had to prove that the pool was infact called the prude pool, luckilly the daily events schedule refers to the prude and nude. Saved from certain death number two.

I assured her that she would have a great room first floor at the "Quad Pool"' where I was sure everyone would wear clothes, opps!
    While we waited for our room, we went and checked out the Quad pool, opps, I swear I thought they said clothing a must, lol!!

Finally get our room after being told that they were over-booked. I let them know we were with the Hed Amigos group and just then a room was made available.

Got the lay of the land the rest of the day, dinner and drinks, drinks, drinks.
    Woke up next morning expecting to be DOA. Instead she said let go eat and find our spot by the pool.

Stayed at quad pool all day. Met some nice people from all over and one freak. By now the word was out about four single guys causing some minor problems mostly at the nude pool.

By day three she had gotten comfortable enough to be topless in the morning and floating naked by the afternoon. Myself, I thought why did she waste two days. But I realized that it was better to let her go at her own pace. Best part about it was no one cared either way what you did or didn't do.
    Honestly I believe that after the first day of seeing people running around in the buff, you don't even pay attention to it like you would at home. At one point while floating in the quad pool, we met new friends, Chris and Amy and realized that wife was face up naked on raft with "monkey patch" three feet away from new friends she had just met. Imagine that for a recent prude, lol.

Decided to try out nude pool, always to packed. Did go to nude jacuz in the pm's. Was fun but almost always cut short by one couple always needing to add their DNA to the water. Back to the safety of the Quad Pool.

We had a great time at the naughty school girl night and Togo party.
    Most in attendance had costumes, at least the women. We wished that we had gotten more involved with our group. We stayed with a few new friends whom had also joined the Amigos before the trip. We hope to see you guys again real soon, "aye?" Dam Canadians, good thing we weren't paying for the drinks, lol.

This was a great trip! Next time we go, pack less, way less, ( 4 Bags) get naked day one. Start partying as soon as we get there. And meet up with the good friends we met while at Hedo. And next time I might even let her know where we're going beforehand, nah!
    Later!

Quote Originally Posted by firedog View Post
    We hope to see you guys again real soon, "aye?" Dam Canadians, good thing we weren't paying for the drinks, lol.
    EH. I told ya we were the loud drunks. We are repressed at home, you know. Glad you had a great trip!! Now, what about her impressions?
    Heather, March 31-April 8, 2008!
    Virgin no more! Traveled single for one reason:

No Witnesses.

Hedo Amigos

Hi Heather,
    I know you were there when we were, but we never saw you anywhere.
    Next years trip, we promise to get out and mingle more.
    See Ya

Hey...was great to meet you guys and spending a little time talking! Can not believe you did not tell the wife that you were going to Hedo until you got there...that is some stones man! Glad it worked out and you two had a great time...hope to see you next year at the same time...maybe then she can pick her own outfits...lol.

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Hedo Amigos

If you guys will have us back, we're in.
    It's going to be a long 50 something weeks.
    See Ya
    Jim and Cyn

Hedo Trip

Hey Jen, not sure if it was a matter of "some stones," or no brains, anyway I 'm still alive and she is all for another trip.