Thread: 12/1 to 12/7/03 vacationeers?

12/1 to 12/7/03 vacationeers?

Hey, we're taking out rookie trip this December (wow in less than 3 weeks) we have read the book "The Naked Truth" and feel prepared and really excited! This site seems to have a lot of great 1st hand information THANKS! Anybody else traveling during this time too? We'd love to hear from you, in addition, we would enjoy any comments that those of you lucky (previous vistors) ones have to say. My sweet sexy wife is already planning a return trip she's so excited already :-)

Wow... planning a return trip already? It took my wife a couple hours at the resort to get to that stage.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

I wish I was going in 3 weeks! We went in July for the first time, and I didn't want to leave! You will have a great time. It's good that your wife is that excited. I was excited, but had a lot of anxiety too. We were there on our honeymoon and I was worried about my husband seeing all the other naked women. But, everything was wonderful and I can't wait to go back.
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....

Yes, she is excited and she also has the anxiety to a high level. We just received the bikini's and swim trunks we ordered on line. Question: 8 days and 7 nights how much clothes to bring? We are staying in the AuNat side already, other than the Pastafaria dinner with pants what else is needed? shorts, light tops and sandals seem like enough to us, oh yeah lots of slut wear clothes we have ready already:-) Thanks for your help in advance.

what are bikinis and swim trunks?
    youre only as old as the woman you feel!

last year diane took 7 bikinis and i took 5 pairs of trunks. what a waste i never even got them wet, this year, one apiece for "family photos"

Don't you have to wear something in the dining room ? , Then I hope to be very young :-)

Thanks Tom & Di, we'll try not to over pack :-) Anyhting us rookies should bring?

best thing we ever started taking was the 32 oz. insulated mugs. fewer trips to the bar and it keeps them cold. that and bug spray and of course our twister game!

You have to wear clothing in the Dining room -- it can be as sheer or small as you like though. You could go in a thong and a couple bandaids.

The "restaurants" do require a little more though.

I'm pretty sure you can wear shorts to Pastafari -- just not beach shorts. Khaki shorts and a goft shirt would be fine.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Oh, definitely take some hydrocortizone. There were some small bugs that kept biting me. I never once saw one, but I had itchy bites all over my legs. So, be careful of that.
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....

those little s.o.b. bugs are i think called no-seeums. fitting name. no non- human visitors allowed in our room! a couple years ago in antigua we had lizards in our room. they were harmless though and kinda cute.