Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Past price experiences

Past price experiences

My wife 26 and I 24 are planning a trip after the first of year like probably after tax time. So I was just wanting some ballpark figures on how much you guys have spent on previous trips. Nothing exact just like "we went for 5 days this time of the year adn it was $$$ and with airfare it was $$$, etc.... any help would be appreciated greatly. This will be our first time so not sure what to expect as far as pricing goes. Don't want to get taken to the cleaners, and have to save money in advance.... thanks for any tips.

sorry about the 3 times post- first time....lol

We paid $600 a person (I think, but then again maybe it was in total - we got a nice deal I know) for a direct flight on Air Jamaica chicago-mobay.

We stayed 8 nights and paid around $300 a night I think. The total cost of the trip was right around $3000 I remember. So however it works out. We booked through an agent that had a discount for the week we went from something er other.

We might actually be going that time too. We want to go again in the Spring sometime, and we'd also be the same ages if you can believe that. But we might go to 3 this time instead of 2.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

All that I have read is that 3 sucks. Why would you switch. How was your exp. at 2? Likes and dislikes?

2 was great. But 3 is newer with better facilities/more pools/etc.

Its like that Seinfeld bit. If we went to 2 we'd have a good time, but it'd be the same. 3 wouldn't be the same, but it might not be as good. Its a gamble.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

That's funny.... Menndy's soup...lol. That's true it would be the same. Could you give me some info on your last trip everyone here is pretty vague- except that Carol Cox lady on the other forum her pics tell it all....lol

Thats what trip reports are for.

Ours is the last in the list.

http://www.4hedonism.com/forums/foru...p?s=&forumid=7
    Chris
    Site Administrator

Chris,

That's freakin' great story. That's EXACTLY what me and my wife are looking for. Except the rain thing. How was the smoke? Are you a true smoker and could tell the diffrence between dirt and kind bud. Not meant to be offensive. If so how would you rate the bud.... thanks for the info.

I'm not what you'd probably call a "true smoker" in that I don't do it much in the US, especially now that I'm out of college. I thought it was good though, a little wet but it smoked fine. Everyone always says its stronger, and it definitely was cheaper.
    Chris
    Site Administrator

cool-cool. Thanks for the info. You and your wife are young as me and my wife did you guys have a blast. Were not into the lifestyle, is it still a good time even if not swinging. What i'm asking is my wife is a bit "shy"- she's talking about going topless and that's it, me all off. We are going to have a fun time with each other. I love the Appleton Estate rum and would enjoy playing the games to win some but she's thinking now she's not into it. How was your wife with all of that?

She was shy on the plane ride there and liberated on the plane ride back.

If you go down to the nude side and you're naked, and everyone else is naked, and your wife is just topless I think she'll get uncomfortable quickly and end up bottomless as well.

You don't need to be a swinger to have fun either. You can be an exhibitionist or a voyeur, or you can just like to be naked. We're not swingers and we had a great time.
    Chris
    Site Administrator

Cool man, that's exactly what I was looking to hear. Thanks for all the info.

Don't forget to write a trip report when you return so that the next person in your situation can have that to read as well.
    Chris
    Site Administrator

Will do. But were not going til like after the first of the year.

we've been 5 times now and have paid anywhere from $3000 up to $4500 depending on room choice etc.. all based on 7 nights

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast