Thread: question about rooms at Hedo II

question about rooms at Hedo II

hi all! Just posted on the introduction thread to introduce myself....I am a newbie!

I had a question about the rooms at Hedo II. I was going through the room booking process on-line just to get prices and an idea of what the cost would be for Jan or Feb 2009, which is when we are looking to go for the first time! There were 4 room options---Garden View, Ocean View, Garden View Au Naturel, and Ocean View Au Naturel. Can I get some input on which rooms are best? I know the Ocean View Au Naturel was the most expensive choice, but is that the best? When it says "Au Naturel", does that mean it is closer to the nude parts of the resort? Sorry for all of the questions...just want to make sure I have all of the info before I book the room!

Thanks!!

Ocean view au naturel is on the nude side of the resort on the ocean, however not all rooms have a great view of the ocean due to the trees.All the rooms are pretty much the same layout ,it is just a matter of preference and how much money you want to spend. Some people want to be as close to the nude pool as they can get,which would be ovn or gvn, and some like being closer to the main dining area and entertainment, which would be the prude side rooms. It is only about a 3 or 4 minute walk from the prude side to the nude beach .We have stayed on the prude side 3 times and nude side once and it is all good!!!
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

Thanks so much for the reply! I figured that is what "au naturel" meant, but did not want to assume anything!

Thanks!

Registered User airborne&Grmnbc's Avatar

Hi hot mama

It's all about preference, but my wife and I like gvn as it puts you about half way between the main dinning room and the nude pool. Also it is nice and quiet when you do decide you need to sleep. Although sleep is highly over rated, lol.
    SUCKS!
    21-28 Nov. 14. Spanksgiving Week!!

We were just at HII from 2/26-3/5. We had an ocean view prude room. We decided that it wasn't worth the extra money we would have paid to be on the nude side. We enjoyed our 3-5 minute walk each morning down the beach to the nude area saying 'hello' to all the new friends we had met during the week. We also thought it was nice being close to the dining room and disco area in the evenings. After getting dressed, it was a short walk to dinner which was nice in those heels! After dinner and dancing, we could drop our clothes off at the room and head to the hot tub.

I always go run of house. I prefer nude side and so far both times we got it.
    I would rather have a full bottle in front of me,
    than a full frontal lobatomy!!!
    H 2 7/26-8/2

Quote Originally Posted by Talon View Post
    I always go run of house. I prefer nude side and so far both times we got it.
    What does "run of the house" mean? Do they just pick for you and you get what is available?

Right. I always ask tho, if there is anything on the nude side.
    H 2 7/26-8/2

R O H has been cancelled as of the middle of March. Cant understand why, but who knows why they do half the shit they do there. The only thing I can tell you is that if it is feasable for you and you want to have the most awesome time, book an OVNJ room. That is where we try to stay every time we go if it is available. Room 2172 is our favorite and the tub always works!!

Sometimes you can get lucky when you arrive at the resort, ask if there is an upgrade available. they are much cheaper when your standing at the desk than if you try to do it thru a travel agent. Been there a ton of times,love the resort, the people, the time away from it all.

You will too, youll see
    D & T

I hope not I booked awhile ago for this Aug. I havent herd anything about a change.
    H 2 7/26-8/2

My wife and I have been to HII twice. We picked an OVN room the first time, paying a
    little extra as a treat for a special vacation. We liked it so much the did the same thing
    for our second trip. We're now planning our third trip and OVN it is again.

For me, if I'm going to go to a beach resort, I want to be able to get up in the morning,
    pull back the curtains, and get a wonderful view of the sand and the ocean. The view of
    the wonderful naked people walking back and forth on the sand and floating in the ocean
    is an extra feature that puts a smile on my face that stays there all day long.

Yes, there are less expensive rooms, but when we do the math, well, we aren't the idle
    rich, but with what we're paying for a week at Hedo anyway, the difference between the
    prude garden room and the nude ocean room is within the range that we're willing to pay
    to get the room that has what makes us happy.

Mike

Zed, thanks for the reply. I think we will probably end up going with the OVN room as well. The difference was like $700 and like you said, in the big scheme of things...I am ok to pay that amount...especially for my first time there!

Quote Originally Posted by swingset6970 View Post
    R O H has been cancelled as of the middle of March.
    What is R O H??

Run of house, whatever is available at the time you get there.
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna