Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now be honest

Now be honest

How many of you am I really going to see in the gym during my stay (May 4 - May 11)? The more I read this forum, the more I think that you guys are going to talk me out of the gym and into a game of nude volleyball. ;-)
    I look forward to meeting each and every one of you, and hope that you have the time of your lives!

Joe
    <-------getting excited

To be honest if your are going to III the gym is not that well equipped. When we were there only 2 of the treadmills worked. The free weights amount to only a few dumbbells. I was able to get a decent workout when we were there but not like what I am used to.

Going to Hedo-II. From what I'm told they have a first class gym. Regardless, we can get an amazing workout with no equipment at all! Do your strength training with me, and "cardio" on your own ;-)
    Have a great trip all!!

Guess I should have looked at the Forum column. Thanks for the update about HEDO II might have to go there instead of III next time.

Unless they move the bar or the buffet into the gym, I guess you won't see me! LOL But we'll be at the nude bar from the 3rd to the 10th if you want to say Hi

Anne&Carl, I'd love to meet you. I'm traveling solo, so I'm going to be in the market to make a few friends for my week of leaving what would even resemble normalcy behind. I'm planning on turning "Mr. Goodtimes" loose a few times on the nude side to give chillin' on the beach in the buff a try. May run into you guys.
    Take care and have a great time!

Okay, love exercise and do it regularly, but not planning on hitting the gym when a nude volleyball/football/ baseball/soccer/field hockey or any other high contact sport is going on elsewhere....unless you have figured out how to make a gym workout a high contact experience!!!!!

I actually went to the gym 2 or 3 times on our 1st trip to HIII. The gym was in excellent shape when we were there in August 2007.

how is the gym at hedo ii. i plan on hitting the gym when i get there.

the hedonist 69

Not going to be there when you're going to be there, but...

I do 4 to 6 50-minute treadmill sessions a week at home and intended to do
    the same on our first HII trip. Only went once. On our second trip I swore I
    would do better. Didn't go at all.

I don't kick myself for it though. We went out and kayaked in the ocean (that
    was a kick) and did do some swimming. Since the Prude pool was almost always
    empty, my wife and I actually went there a couple of times to swim laps. Of
    course, one time we got invited to join a nude volleyball game and that cut
    the laps short. There was just no way to say 'no' to nude volleyball.

That, and the 2 to 3 times a day that my wife and I had some, shall we say,
    'quality time', and we got our workouts. There was just nothing to put on
    my mileage log sheet...

Mike

The Gym at H 2 is really great, it seems to have all of that new fangled stuff and is quite busy in the morning and late afternoons. They also have spin classes and about a dozen spin bikes, maybe more. I used to be really in to exercise, unfortunately I picked up smoking again and the treadmills and stair climbers do not have ash trays.
    D & T

There is a Gym? Huh? What?

The Gym is something you go to BEFORE vacation (to look good nude) and after to get rid of the extra 10 pounds from the 37 dirty bananas and 63 red stripes. Go during a vacation? It never occurred to me. Hmmmm. Maybe I could squeeze it in in the morning after repeated sex with my wife and before the afternoon snooze followed by more sex with my wife. Ya, it might just work.
    iz no problom mon!

Fit tid bit.. You can actually burn more calories in 10 minutes of INTENSE sexual activity than you can in a 3-mile run (average size adult). Not to say that each does not have their perspective place. However, Personal Trainer or not, I know which cardio I prefer!

Quote Originally Posted by mrfitnesstulsa View Post
    Anne&Carl, I'd love to meet you. I'm traveling solo, so I'm going to be in the market to make a few friends for my week of leaving what would even resemble normalcy behind. I'm planning on turning "Mr. Goodtimes" loose a few times on the nude side to give chillin' on the beach in the buff a try. May run into you guys.
    Take care and have a great time!

I'm sure we'll run into each other, I'll be doing bicep curls with a dirty banana at the bar! LOL Seriously, can't wait to meet you.

Blog Entries

we will have to see..

what this is all about. we will see ya soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast