Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wild Women's Weeks Update

Wild Women's Weeks Update

Hi, Everyone

This is Beth from Wild Women Vacations. I rarely post but wanted to pass along some information that many here may be interested in.

The remaining Wild Women's Weeks in 2008 are:

May 31st - June 7th
    July 26th - August 2nd
    August 2nd - August 9th
    November 1st - November 8th

For those who are not aware we are the only operation at Hedonism III that has the female bisexual/bi-curious theme. We are typically 95% female/male couples.

"IT IS ALL ABOUT THE LADIES"

Our 2 consecutive weeks in the summer are filling up nicely. I doubt the resort will be a 100% sell out each week but it may be close.

If this years suite parties are anything like last summers suite parties, look out. Our ladies last year were never more "active".

For the November week, Robert spoke with the owner of Kink In The Caribbean last week. He will again offer Wild Women guests ONLY the opportunity to attend their workshops and seminars for a small fee. Bondage and Roll Playing 101 were fairly popular in 2007.

November WILL be 100% sold out again as it has been the last 7 years sharing that week with them.

Please remember only guests who are booked with Wild Women Vacations/First Travel will receive invitations to our private events and have access to our hospitality suite for more private rendezvous and fantasies. We make no exceptions.

Attendace to all parties is optional so you have everything to gain and nothing to lose by becoming part of our family, especially first timers as we take great care to get you prepared for your initial journey.

If you are already booked directly through SuperClubs and wish to join us, please contact Robert as it is still possible to receive our invites.

www.wildwomenvacations.com
    info@wildwomenvacations.com
    888-242-1055

Love, Beth

Thumbs down Couples question

We have read many great things about WWV week at Hedo. I understand there are many couples who go, even though it is a "for ladies only" event.

We thought about booking a trip during the same time, but my husband was concerned that all "play" would be women only. We are in the lifestyle and as much as he enjoys watching me with another woman, we mainly enjoy playing with other couples.

I understand men are "not involved" in the suite parties, but do the couples who book with WWV play outside the suite parties as couples? I certainly don't want to be the only one having "all the fun" and I want my husband to be able to participate and for us to be able to play as a couple.

Anyone with past experience or information - PLEASE ADVISE!!! Thanks.

It is true that at our official suite parties only the ladies can be active, however, we do have the suite with adjoining room for the entire week to be utilized as you wish. We provide the suite 24/7 with wine, champagne, toys, lube and condoms.

I just returned from Hedo III last week and our suite was used every day and night with our couples who hooked up so to answer your question. Couples do get together on their own outside the parties. We make sure you get to meet a lot of guests and quickly.

Once the ladies are happy the guys are happy.

I had a GREAT time last week with the Wild Women group, and am SO glad I booked with them. Beth is a perfect hostess, and you don't have to worry about getting bumped! To answer grndedwife's question: Yes, there were a lot of folks that played together! The only times men are not allowed to participate in the "fun" is during the 2 suite parties - which lasted a couple of hours. After that everyone either hit the disco or hooked up for some pre-disco fun! I highly recommend Wild Women Vacations, and can't wait to sign up again! Thank you Beth and Robert~

We went with the Wild Women Vacations group in Nov '06 and had a great time..so much so that we are booked again for this year. Robert and Beth are extremely helpful. Nov '06 was our first trip ever and they answered any and all questions my wife had. The whole trip went very smooth..from getting off the plane, to arriving at the resort to the introductions at the meet and great Sunday night (By the way Beth, I don't know if you have anything to do with the buffett in the piano bar for the meet and great, but in 06 there was some kind of jerk chicken - I think - on a stick...please, please, please suggest that to them again LOL.) Anyway to make a long story short, WWV is a top-notch travel agent that puts together an awesome vacation. We will definitly use them whenever we return.

Wild Women is the way to go!

Don't want to sound like a broken record, but we too love Wild Women Vacations. Beth is the perfect hostess and Robert makes sure everything is taken care of. While many of the couples are there for the benefit of the lady, there are plenty of couples there having group fun (outside the two suite parties).
    This November will be our fourth trip with WWV and we can't wait to go back!

Juiciberri and Mr. Irrelevant
    juiciberri
    Ripe as a peach, but juici as a berri

WWW.WILDWOMENVACATIONS.COM

Returning yet again???? Let's think January! Maybe even a Hedo party in Vegas? Who's with me??

Blog Entries
    We have been with Wild Women 2 times and received perfect service. Anyone concerned that it is a ladies only play time situation, don't give that a second thought. As mentioned above, there are only (3 I think) events that are ladies participation only and it's relatively brief and also optional. When you hear "ladies only" it simply means the guys can be present, but not participate. The guys are NOT sent away to find something to do during the suite parties, so they won't be swept under the rug (lol)... This is great for the girls who want to explore and participate, but would be more comfortable if their man was present and not left out.

We also recommend them because being with the group, you have an instant chance to meet other couples at the meet and greet Sunday night. If nothing else, you have an instant group of people that you will meet in a relaxed atmosphere. You don't have to wear a group t-shirt all week, so don't think you will be bound to the group any more than you want to be. It is literally a source of experiences that you would not have otherwise. No requirements to participate... only opportunities provided.

I will throw a HUGE shout out to Beth and Robert for making sure that accomodations, pre-trip information and other helpful things make it to your mailbox before leaving and they are a rich source of information prior to and during the trip. Being that they are actually "at" the resort when you are there, its' like having your own info desk and support team in case there is a problem... which we have never had. We simply can't say enough about them and the classy organization that they are.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Ok, this November is more then likely out of the question. All I ask is to let us know the dates for NEXT YEAR!! We would LOVE to make our 4th trip part of your set of trips and work it in with out 10th Anniversary at the end of April 2009l. We had such a great time with you in November that we want to include you in our next trip
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2

Hi, Jim and Kristy

Here are the 2009 dates. I have not posted all the dates on our website yet but will when SuperClubs secures their new 2009 prices which should be relatively soon.

January 17 - 24
    March 28 - April 4
    May 30 - June 6
    July 25 - August 1
    August 1 - 8
    November 7 - 14

Out of twelve trips to Hedo for us I think around ten have been with the Wild Women's week groups. All have been very memorable and enjoyable. I am the male half of the relationship and have never felt left out. The suite parties are girls play guys just watch but they are a few hours out of a week of possibilities.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

I have to echo what Dave and JA had to say about Robert and Beth from First Travel. We just returned from our second trip with WWV and had a great time. We met lots of great folks during our trips with Wild Women Vacations but always had plenty of time for each other as well.
    We got fast responses to questions and lots of helpful advice and this means that we're signing up with First Travel again for this November!

Beth,

http://www.4hedonism.com/groupdetails.php?groupid=14

You should add your dates there.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

girl girl

I have to say that even if I was not into the girl girl thing i would still book with the wild women. It is a fun group and we have never ever had a problem.
    Robert makes sure you get what you ask for.

I have met some of my best friends with the wild womens group.

to all my wild women friends can't wait to see you all in nov.
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

www.wildwomenvacations.com

Hi, Chris

I included the balance of the 2008 dates. Hope you and your beautiful wife are doing well.

Beth

xxx
    Last edited by BandL; 06-05-2009 at 03:15 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast