Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Newbies Guide To Hedo 3

Hello Hedo fans....we are really contemplating hedo but don't want to be dissapointed!!! We love to have fun...have never been on a nude beach but are willing to try it....i am bisexual and my husband loves to watch and participate...Is there a lot of bisexual activity there? How open does everyone get? I can't find any threads that give details in that department!!!

If you are looking for bisexual activity I feel more than confident that you will be able to find it at Hedo. I will just say honestly, that it was the most fun I have had in my adult life.

Go to H3 when Wild Women Vacations is there and you'll have no problems with achieving your goals. The goal of their trips is to provide the environment for ladies to fulfill their fantasies. Robert and Beth are great travel agents and trip coordinators/hosts.
    We've been totally satisfied with their service and prices. You will not be disappointed.
    Try their web site for the full scoop -- www.wildwomenvacations.com.

Just reread this trip report as I prepare to go back to Hedo for NYE...I cannot wait...The BBB group, get ready to PARTY!

Thanks so much for this!! We are looking for all of the info we can and this is a fantastic post-we're more excited than ever now!!

re:The Newbies Guide to Hedo 3

Dear Big Jax,
    Just wanted to say thanks for all the info that I have been looking for especially what to bring to wear, like a sleeved shirt for my guy (he was ready to pack 2 pairs of shorts, 2 t shirts, 2 undies and that was it). I will certainly shop for some sexy outfits for the disco, black thongs...just in case, and some other naughty items. The hot tub doesn't seem safe on a hygenic level, and I will have to make that choice while there, but for now it's thumbs down. Unfortunately it seems that's where all the action is. I think what I am going to wind up doing is booking with WildWomen as it is a theme that my man is really hot on. That may divert activities away from the hot tub for a time at least . Thanks again and for anyone else who'd like to share their story I am all ears.....well, not quite lol/
    Joanna

To Butterfly

I am interested in the same. I hear that WildWomen is the way to go...but then again there are more people here that could confirm that. We are planning to go the last week of July / early Aug with that group. Talk to Robert or Beth, they will fill you in.

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly View Post
    Hello Hedo fans....we are really contemplating hedo but don't want to be dissapointed!!! We love to have fun...have never been on a nude beach but are willing to try it....i am bisexual and my husband loves to watch and participate...Is there a lot of bisexual activity there? How open does everyone get? I can't find any threads that give details in that department!!!
    when are you going again???

I leave for a year, so we are going to try to go again sometime in 2010...Hopefully for NYE with the BBB again. I just hope they all don't forget me, and can forgive me for missing 2009's.

You can be forgiven as long as you have a good reason to miss the party...and of course you do...Thanks for your service and be safe, we'll keep you're spot open for you anytime!
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

Question Any large groups on site?

Thanks for the post Big Jax. Quick question, were there any large groups at H3 during your stay? I've seen people write that the other groups on site at the time can make/break your trip? Did you experience that?

During the trip that this trip report was written about the Wild Womens Vacations and Hedo Amigos were there. Both very fun, and very wild groups.

We have since been back, and we booked with the Bare Bottom Bunch and that was simply an unmatched group...

Maybe we have been lucky, but both times we have went, regardless of groups, the people have been OUTSTANDING!
    Original Member Of The Nude Jamaican Volleyball Olympic Team!!

Big Jax & Ms Jaxin, thank you for your detailed post. My hubby and I went to Hedo III for the first time 5/15 and your detailed write up was key to our trip being the BEST ever. This was our first Hedo trip and I was a little reluctant to enjoy all that Hedo had to offer, so believe me we will be going back!! Thanks for the post!!!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Coco4 View Post
    Big Jax & Ms Jaxin, thank you for your detailed post....your detailed write up was key to our trip being the BEST ever. This was our first Hedo trip and I was a little reluctant to enjoy all that Hedo had to offer....Thanks for the post!!!!
    Can we expect to read your Trip Report soon...so that others might get a bit of relief and you might help other newbies too?

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Planning trip number 3. Well the wife is doing most of the planning. Looking at going from July 25-31. I get home from Iraq sometime around the 4th!

If you are going during this time...LETS GET READY TO PARTY!
    Original Member Of The Nude Jamaican Volleyball Olympic Team!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast