Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Newbies Guide To Hedo 3

Day 7, Tuesday:
    Our last day was the only day that we did not wake up at 930. We had booked for the morning shopping trip so we woke up at 730am. We also wanted to take some pictures of the quad pool and this would give us the opportunity to take them without catching anyone nude in the background. Shortly after getting up and getting dressed we went to breakfast, then to take the pictures. We also want to take some of the prude pool attractions (the pool table in the pool, the cave, and the Hedo sign). After taking care of those pictures, we went back to our room to change into something to wear while shopping. Changed, we went back to the front lobby to wait for our bus. This shopping trip had another couple, and one single guy. The other couple had been on our first shopping trip with us, and like us wanted to get some more souvenirs. We made the same first stop on this shopping trip as the last, with only one store of interest. Our second stop was a shopping center that we had never been to. The thing about all the shops is the really all have about the same things in the, minus one or two things. The third stop was the shopping center that we had gone to second on our first shopping trip. We were able to finish up all the shopping we needed, and even got a couple of things not on our list. With the three stops done we headed back to the resort. When we got to the resort we headed to our room, and on our bed was the dreaded “eviction notice”. On it was our flight time, 1230pm, and our bus departure time, 8am. (QUICK NOTE: The bus taking you back to the airport seems to always leave about 4 hours before your flight) Our bags were to be outside our door at 700am. We checked the eviction notice and ensured that everything was correct, secretly hoping that it wasn’t. We dropped the souvenirs in our room, and went to lunch at the main buffet. After lunch we noticed another group playing a drinking game. This group had yet to get started, but were getting ready to play our favorite game, “never-ever”. The group had about 3 couples, along with Sonya (EC) and Vixen (EC). Being never-ever veterans, we really took advantage of some of the questions that really got people drinking. Finishing the game, we went back to our room, as we still had quite a bit of packing to do. After finishing a majority of the packing we decided to go hang out in the nude pool, but really take it kind of easy. We splashed around, and held some conversation until it was about time for dinner. As always, before dinner we went to the bar and had a couple of drinks. For dinner we decided to try the main buffet. The main buffet has a very good dinner spread as well, and this was our first time trying it out. After dinner we went back to the room to finish up packing, and chill out until the disco opened. When it was time to go to the disco we both put on our PJ’s. BigJax decided to go with the tie and thong that he was supposed to wear for fetish night, while MsJaxin wore a black lacy top, boy short bottoms, and a belly chain. The disco was again jumping, and there really were some nice “PJ’s”. When it started to die out, we began our normal night routine. We went to the midnight buffet, came back to the room and dropped our clothes, then went over to the nude hot tub. The problem was that the nude hot tub was PACKED. There was not even a place to sit. We got in for a second hoping that a spot would open up, but nothing materialized. Only one couple “tried” to make room for us….. the others were too busy in conversation, so we decided to just take our party to the room. After a more private party than we planned, we were off to bed sometime around 230am.

BigJax’s notes on day 7: The girls who dressed up for PJ night did a real good job. This was one of the more participated in theme nights. If you go to Hedo find an EC and play drinking games. The hot tub was PACKED, so I guess we know now to get there a little earlier.

MsJaxin’s notes on day 7: PJ night was fun. A lot more participants in dressing up. A bit disappointed that the shopping bus didn’t stop at the flea market that we passed up the first shopping trip, but nevertheless we still got everything we needed. I HATE the nude hot tub at max capacity. There was like 40 bodies in this tiny hot tub. No room to actually get comfortable in. Some of the couples sprawled out on the seats blatantly seeing us and 2 other people fishing around in the center looking for a seat didn’t even bother to acknowledge the fact that there were others besides themselves in there, but it was ok. We had another good time in our room LOL.

Day 8, Wednesday/Travel Home:
    We set the alarm for just enough time to get our bags out the door. We still needed to cash in our Hedo bucks, and run to the ATM at Piper’s Cove Resort (there is no ATM on Hedo 3 resort, the closet one is a short walk down the street). We quickly got our bags out the door, and then went to tie up our loose ends, before trying to catch some breakfast. It seemed that everything we were trying to do did not go as planned. The ATM was out of money, and we only had 5 dollars in change available. We could not find an EC to cash in our Hedo bucks, and were told they do not come in until 8, 830, or 9 depending on who you asked. We tried to at least cash in the change we had so that we could tip the bus driver and bag handlers, but the front desk did not have any money. (QUICK NOTE: They were a lot nicer with our bags this time) In the middle of our running around, hoping that just 1 EC would come, our bus came. We decided that we would keep our 3 rums worth of Hedo bucks, and use them when we came back. We asked the bus driver if we could use the ATM, and he said he would allow us to get off at Breeze’s and use the ATM. So after all the worrying the only thing that really did not materialize was our ability to cash in our Hedo bucks, but we still left our vacation with 3 bottles of rum. We got to the airport, went to the Delta counter, gave them our information and passports, and got our tickets. The lady working the desk told us that in Atlanta we would have to go though customs/immigration, get our bags from baggage claim, recheck our bags, and then go back through security. She also changed our seats to the emergency exit row, which would give us more leg room, for both of our flights. After finishing everything up with her we were off to our gate. We were a bit early, and because of our earlier problems, we had not had breakfast. In the airport was a Air Margaritaville, so we decided to stop there. The service was HORRIBLE. There was a guy who waited for over an hour for his food only to find out they never placed the order for him. They had to put his order in 2 times. When we got to the restaurant we were not seated, and it took us at least 15 minutes to receive a menu or drinks. After getting our food and eating, we were off to our gate. The flight to Atlanta must have been pretty smooth, as we both slept most of it. In Atlanta things went exactly as the Delta flight lady said. Customs/Immigration was packed, but moved very fast. Through there, we got our bags, and quickly rechecked them. (QUICK NOTE: If you buy any liquid at the Montego Bay airport, you will have to put it in your bag before going back through security again) We went back through security in Atlanta, again this moved well, and were off to our gate. We had to take the tram again, to get to our terminal. We got to our gate, and on to our next flight. After this flight, it was great to see our kids again, it was great to be back at home, but in the back of our mind we will always wonder what is going on at Hedo. We already are planning our next trip and will be back at Hedo for NEW YEARS.

BigJax’s final thoughts on the trip: I really loved Hedo. I will say, it really is a place for couples and/or single females. I will not say single guys will not have fun, it is just a little harder. If you are a single guy, your best bet is to be outgoing. Do no expect, but always be ready. Bring conversation, and look to make friends. We did see single guys get lucky. A lot of people talk about the condition of the resort, and it really it NOT THAT BAD. I will not say the resort is 5-star, but if you are going to Hedo, hopefully you are going for other things besides this. The food was good just about everywhere, and there is always plenty to eat. As has been said, there is something in the air there that will really bring out the kid in you. You will be having more sex, and more fun then you could ever imagine. One of the other things that you see in multiple trip reports are the people make Hedo what it is. That is very true, and we really made some great friends. 98% of the people at Hedo are GREAT, fun loving people. We really met some people that will always be part of our memories. We met multiple couples, and a reoccurring theme from a spouse would be that “he/she is only like this at Hedo”. We really wanted to make sure that we did a great trip report to not only remember our trip, but to hopefully help someone that is on the fence, MAKE THE TRIP. If you are thinking about it, MAKE THE TRIP, I promise you it is worth it.

MsJaxin’s final thoughts: A lot of people have the misconception that Hedo is a crazy swingers party. That everyone is swapping with everyone, bodily fluids are all over the place, and there are weird naked freaky people to and fro. LOL. HALF of this is true. Yes there is a party atmosphere, but it is as crazy as you want it to be FOR YOU. You can choose to be wild and crazy or laid back and relaxed. YES there are bodily fluids in the nude hot tub lol. But they DO drain it daily and there is ample amount of chlorine in the water (atleast I hope there was lol). YES there are tons of naked people but not all of them are weird and freaky. Just some LMAO! As a female who is not 100% comfortable with her figure after 3 kids, 4 c-sections, etc, I actually felt more comfortable than ever in my life. Hedo is a place where you can sit at the nude pool bar next to a strange guy and have a conversation and not once does he stare at your tatas. Atleast not BLATANTLY. Maybe just in the peripheral. Lol. I thought my husband seeing a shitload of naked chicks would or vice versa may cause arguments (why are you staring, blah blah lol) but it actually made our marriage a lot stronger in my opinion. Be sure if you are a couple, that you communicate PRIOR to going. Set your limits, ground rules, do’s and don’ts. Stick to it. Hedo can be a great place to explore things you have always wanted to do, or it can be a place to reconnect with your loved one. I’m excited to go back! He says New Years, I say summer lol. But I guess I can wait

I am going to combine all of the different portions of the trip report with the first post...so the whole trip report is now in post #1
    Last edited by BigJax; 04-09-2008 at 10:03 PM.

Only thing to say is Make it a 9-10 day trip. One day each for travel back and forth, and one for getting over the trip down. Seven days to really have a blast. Hopefully Feb-March when I get back

makes sense

Awsome report, thanks for taking the time,

Has the DIF set in, when are you going back??
    NekkidPirate

Hedo 3-
    Apr 2003 -2008
    Oct 2003-2005

Desires Cancun-
    Sep 2008
    Oct 2015

Hedo 2-
    Apr 2009
    Apr 2016
    Apr 2017

N Resort-

Desires Pearl-
    Apr 2013

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by spartan&queen View Post
    Only thing to say is Make it a 9-10 day trip. One day each for travel back and forth, and one for getting over the trip down. Seven days to really have a blast. Hopefully Feb-March when I get back
    We have found that 10 days and 9 nights is perfect for us. Though we did do a 12 nighter combining Hedo 2 and Hedo 3 one year. After about day 10 I was ready to head home, the wife could have stayed forever I think.

After that trip, I knew the meaning of "To much of a good thing". It did not stop the DIF from setting in within days however.

I jus wan go home mon!

Ivy and Rick
    www.awolinhedo.com
    "The only bumping you get when ya travel with AWOL, is the good parts bumpin together"
    Trip #8, 8/2 to 8/9

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by nekkidpirate View Post
    Awsome report, thanks for taking the time,

Has the DIF set in, when are you going back??
    Oh yes that has set in for sure. Before we even left we started planning our next trip, we will be back for NYE.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJax View Post
    Oh yes that has set in for sure. Before we even left we started planning our next trip, we will be back for NYE.
    Are you booking with these folks?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/barebottombunch/

We did!

See you in 8 months, 7 days and about 18 hours!
    Celebrating 10 Years of Spring Fling Fun at Hedo in 2018!

Virgin Trip Hedo III 4/10-17/2008
    New Years Eve, Dec.26 to Jan 3, 2009 Bare Bottom Bunch
    Fred's 60th Birthday Celebration 07/16-21/2009
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling April 2009 - 2017
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling 04/07 ~ 04/14/2018

kitten & angel's 10th Anniversary Spring Fling 2018 - April 07~14
    http://www.kittennangel.com/

BigJax--great trip report as I've stated before--glad you finished it! I can't wait to meet you and your wife; same with Patti from Minnesota---I am going over NYE (once again!) with the BareBottom Bunch! Too bad it is 8 months away!

that was a very long and informative trip report. Now I am really excited !

Great report Jax! Glad we got to me you all...see why we did not see you more as you took day trips both Monday and Tuesday and that was the first days we were there and then you left on Wednesday. I can not believe I missed BigJax in the dress on Sunday night...must have been from all the hair I was wearing and couldn't see very good...plus I was very very drunk! Have a great time over NYE...maybe we will see ya around.

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Oh the dress lasted all of about TEN SOLID MINUTES! LMAO
    After we got to the Disco and saw people with CAMERAS he was like, "UM, if my ass in a DRESS ends up on a website somewhere, and my J.O.B. finds out I'm in alot of SHIT. Should I chance it? MY REPLY?: "NO WAY. Your paycheck is funding our next trip."
    LOL!

We decided to go for NYE because we hung out with Spike quite a bit and he said NYE is CRAZY. More so than any other time of the year, even Hedoween. So we decided to ring in the 2009 New Year NAKED. LOL

Great trip report, Mr. & Mrs J

So glad we got to meet you. Could you please remind me who won the last volleyball game two days that week? Cause I'm not sure who the volleyball champs were .

Have a great time on NYE!

Dave & Rhonda

Puh-LEEEEZ don't get Jax started on that. He is determined to start his OWN Hedo group called something like, "NOV-T HEDO". (Nude Olympic Volleyball Team Hedo). He's prepping for a logo and everything. LMAO.

Cool a workout schedule

yea, for workout music, you basically need hard-hitting euro-dance music.... nothing else does the job

really. Search around on iTunes for "euro club hits" or check this link:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...Club+Hits+Vol+

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast